Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Sugar Baby

+ Add Report
Page 346 of 546 FirstFirst ... 246 296 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 396 446 ... LastLast
Results 5,176 to 5,190 of 8184
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3009

    Under Deland in Daytona thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Cameraeyez  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/7d62f...5-b2a8aefdb976

    So I have seen one bad review and a few reviews say maybe after first contact. But has anyone actually seen her? Is the one bad review just YMMV is she really a diamond in the rough or just fools gold?
    See post #2309.

  2. #3008
    [Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://theclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

  3. #3007
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1172

    Jenny

    She wants 300 to fuck but not sure on how she looks in real life. So far whenever I see girls this thick on the site, when it comes to meeting up, they are about 30 pounds heavier and sloppy looking. Has anyone seen her?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/f8f63...f-9136aa30e9fe

  4. #3006

    I have seen her

    Quote Originally Posted by Cameraeyez  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/7d62f...5-b2a8aefdb976

    So I have seen one bad review and a few reviews say maybe after first contact. But has anyone actually seen her? Is the one bad review just YMMV is she really a diamond in the rough or just fools gold?
    I saw her twice. Here are my impressions:

    Her photos are pretty much accurate on the face. She is cute.

    She is heavier than her photos portray. Rounder, but not BBW.

    She has a really good BBBJ game. In fact, she really gets into it.

    Her incall place is nice and safe and comfortable.

    She is a hike from my location, so not really convenient.

    I saw her twice. She texted me for advance payment for emergencies a couple times. I stopped replying after the second.

    If you are close to her and really enjoy a good BJ, she could be a good call. She is a nice person, I was just put off by the extra fund requests.

  5. #3005

    Deland Kerry

    https://www.seeking.com/member/7d62f...5-b2a8aefdb976

    So I have seen one bad review and a few reviews say maybe after first contact. But has anyone actually seen her? Is the one bad review just YMMV is she really a diamond in the rough or just fools gold?

  6. #3004

    Was just chatting with her

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo321  [View Original Post]
    This gal is back on WYP. https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...rKzDw0o9VYeXb7.

    I texted her before Covid. Then, she wanted $$ 5 to play. THEN on top of that, wanted to meet at a hotel near Deland with a Jacuzzi, and a bottle of expensive Champaign. After totaling up all of her reqs. The total would have been over 5 bills.

    I passed. She said she hangs out (literally) at Playalinda beach. Looks like she would be fun.
    She is on seeking and wants $400.

  7. #3003

    MistressOTD777

    This gal is back on WYP. https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...rKzDw0o9VYeXb7.

    I texted her before Covid. Then, she wanted $$ 5 to play. THEN on top of that, wanted to meet at a hotel near Deland with a Jacuzzi, and a bottle of expensive Champaign. After totaling up all of her reqs. The total would have been over 5 bills.

    I passed. She said she hangs out (literally) at Playalinda beach. Looks like she would be fun.

  8. #3002

    Bad Link

    Quote Originally Posted by FlmOverNShaker  [View Original Post]
    This one is real and very sweet, accommodating and friendly.

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/edit-profile

    Seeing her twice a week. On an allowance. Looking for one or two more.

    She has a lot of options available.

    YMMV!
    It looks like the link you added was to make changes to your profile, not the person you were talking about. LOL.

  9. #3001
    Quote Originally Posted by FlmOverNShaker  [View Original Post]
    This one is real and very sweet, accommodating and friendly.

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/edit-profile

    Seeing her twice a week. On an allowance. Looking for one or two more.

    She has a lot of options available.

    YMMV!
    Can you just type out her profile name.

  10. #3000

    Secret Bs

    This one is real and very sweet, accommodating and friendly.

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/edit-profile

    Seeing her twice a week. On an allowance. Looking for one or two more.

    She has a lot of options available.

    YMMV!

  11. #2999
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1172
    Quote Originally Posted by SuitNTie420  [View Original Post]
    Seems nice but in my opinion way too old to be asking that.

    YMMV.
    That's probably why I had her blocked and could not see her profile. Anyone on that site asking for 500 is out of their mind unless they're a virgin.

  12. #2998

    Quoted me five minimum

    Quote Originally Posted by MrJhonny  [View Original Post]
    What was you damage? I am guessing RMV but just to know an estimate.
    Seems nice but in my opinion way too old to be asking that.

    YMMV.

  13. #2997

    Nice

    Quote Originally Posted by TungstenHP  [View Original Post]
    Haven't posted in awhile so I'll keep it short and to the point.

    Real and a MILF. 3 hole access if she likes you.

    Good luck!
    What was you damage? I am guessing RMV but just to know an estimate.

  14. #2996

    Here

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy379  [View Original Post]
    Can't find her profile, could you give us a link?
    https://www.seeking.com/member/15f68...7-a2a2e043f8cf

  15. #2995
    Quote Originally Posted by TungstenHP  [View Original Post]
    Haven't posted in awhile so I'll keep it short and to the point.

    Real and a MILF. 3 hole access if she likes you.

    Good luck!
    Can't find her profile, could you give us a link?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape