Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 845 of 1853 FirstFirst ... 345 745 795 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 895 945 1345 1845 ... LastLast
Results 12,661 to 12,675 of 27795
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15135

    Amelia in Tacoma

    Haven't seen her, am intrigued, but I don't fancy the drive to Tacoma.

    Still, something exciting (to me) about a provider whose incall is her bedroom, compared to providers who use hotels or apartments that are obviously not their residences. But maybe redact the name and phone number from the photo where she's holding Mr. Waggles?

  2. #15134

    Youlovesomejade

    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    Agreed Poon most women go the other way, not often do you hear this. Haha truly funny. Good for her if that is what rocks her boat. Must admit though, that pic of hers is fucking hot.
    When she was in Portland last fall I did an hour video date with her. Gave her two creampies. It was hot.

  3. #15133

    NOT new!

    Quote Originally Posted by FastBreakJunk  [View Original Post]
    This is the first ad I've seen so she might be new. No experience. Quoted me $500 for BBFS.
    https://tacoma.skipthegames.com/fema...b/695320784321
    She's been around a while, & has been discussed here previously. She, in the past has had rob reports. I've NEVER saw, her after reading them reports.

  4. #15132
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2924
    Your not stealing my white cock win!

    Quote Originally Posted by BoboThe55  [View Original Post]
    Her videos show a black dick giving her cream pies. So I am sure its her boyfriend / pimp. There is also a post of her saying a client found a used condum inside her she didn't know was there. She was asking if she should post the video.

    I was interested until I heard that.

  5. #15131
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2924
    No clue, I don't fuck woman my age, or at least I don't pay them LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by PussyHound  [View Original Post]

  6. #15130

    Link Broken

    Quote Originally Posted by PussyHound  [View Original Post]
    The link is broken or something. I can see the location and title, but not the poster.

  7. #15129
    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    Agreed Poon most women go the other way, not often do you hear this. Haha truly funny. Good for her if that is what rocks her boat. Must admit though, that pic of hers is fucking hot.
    Her videos show a black dick giving her cream pies. So I am sure its her boyfriend / pimp. There is also a post of her saying a client found a used condum inside her she didn't know was there. She was asking if she should post the video.

    I was interested until I heard that.

  8. #15128

  9. #15127
    Quote Originally Posted by FastBreakJunk  [View Original Post]
    This is the first ad I've seen so she might be new. No experience. Quoted me $500 for BBFS.
    https://tacoma.skipthegames.com/fema...b/695320784321
    Probably not new:

    https://tryst.link/escort/amelia-153

    https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/253-409-1101

  10. #15126

    Youlovesomejade304

    Quote Originally Posted by Okdok  [View Original Post]
    That's funny, she is AA too.
    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    She admits she likes the white dick better, there are plenty of chicks who crave black cock. Chock one up for the white dicks LOL.
    Agreed Poon most women go the other way, not often do you hear this. Haha truly funny. Good for her if that is what rocks her boat. Must admit though, that pic of hers is fucking hot.

  11. #15125

    Amelia in Tacoma: $500.

    This is the first ad I've seen so she might be new. No experience. Quoted me $500 for BBFS.
    https://tacoma.skipthegames.com/fema...b/695320784321

  12. #15124
    Quote Originally Posted by TnaRex  [View Original Post]
    1000 for 1 h VIP. Wait WHAT?
    Yup, not cheap!

  13. #15123
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2924
    She admits she likes the white dick better, there are plenty of chicks who crave black cock. Chock one up for the white dicks LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Okdok  [View Original Post]
    That's funny, she is AA too.

  14. #15122
    Quote Originally Posted by Vadger  [View Original Post]
    Check her listing for the upgrade rate:

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...ine/BonnieWolf
    1000 for 1 h VIP. Wait WHAT?

  15. #15121
    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    Haha Wheat, love it. Check out my response:

    "Yes, and I going to be intentionally obtuse about that question. As it was a typo. ".

    - Happy Tuesday.
    Ah, but neither of you are "right".

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape