Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 701 of 1795 FirstFirst ... 201 601 651 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 751 801 1201 1701 ... LastLast
Results 10,501 to 10,515 of 26917
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16417

    Visiting Next Week / Recommendations for Couple?

    Hi everyone,

    New to the board but not new to the hobby. I'm based in Memphis, but will be visiting next week. Any recommendations for couples-friendly providers?

    It's a birthday treat for my girl, so the idea would be to have another girl or two to play with and make the birthday girl the center of attention.

    Thanks all. Have fun and stay safe!

  2. #16416

    LE Check

    Quote Originally Posted by Bateman97;5446336[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/illinois/chicago/64459221[/URL]

    Responds only by text. She says the first time you see her she requires an ebay card. Otherwise she'll think you're the police. Little head was thinking for the big head so I obliged. She didn't ask for a picture of the back of the card and the last four digits of the scratch off. Evidently that's all you need to steal the money off the card which is exactly what she did. Avoid at all cost.
    There's no logical reason why sending a gift card is proof that someone is not LE. LE does drug busts all the time paying cash. In the future, say that you will do a LE check when you get there otherwise you aren't coming.

  3. #16415

    Scam scam scam Mya!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/64459221

    Responds only by text. She says the first time you see her she requires an ebay card. Otherwise she'll think you're the police. Little head was thinking for the big head so I obliged. She didn't ask for a picture of the back of the card and the last four digits of the scratch off. Evidently that's all you need to steal the money off the card which is exactly what she did. Avoid at all cost.

  4. #16414

    Taylor. Joliet

    Quote Originally Posted by DrPepper2976  [View Original Post]
    You got a link?
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/64457377

    This is a new number for her. Her old number is reflected in some of her photos. Prior ads with the old number included some comments and reviews on escort alligator.

  5. #16413

    Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by LuxiMudi  [View Original Post]
    Fake. Photos are of porn star MissReinaT: https://www.erocurves.com/reina-in-a-bodysuit/.

    Use Yandex to reverse image search.
    Appreciate the info.

  6. #16412
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1436
    Quote Originally Posted by AyoHell  [View Original Post]
    I found a 20 year old white college girl with a great body and DDs and top shelf GND GFE vibes. She starts at 8 $. Best I've had in years. DM for info. Looking for mid to high tier indie recs in exchange.
    Is that 800? How did you find her?

  7. #16411

    Karol

    https://chicagoerotic.com/all-chicago-escorts/karol/

    Don't waste your money. She came out for a 400 outc half asleep with everything covered and a major clock-watcher. Awful scent down there and she clearly hates what she does, although she does have a pretty face. I've rarely had bad experiences and this one ranks near the worst. Don't waste your time or $$ (She has several ads on different sites including webcrawler).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 11.jpg‎  

  8. #16410

    New low volume / high price college girl

    I found a 20 year old white college girl with a great body and DDs and top shelf GND GFE vibes. She starts at 8 $. Best I've had in years. DM for info. Looking for mid to high tier indie recs in exchange.

  9. #16409
    Quote Originally Posted by Devlin  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen,

    I've seen her ads for some time but don't recall reading any reviews here.

    Anyhow, I had a dream and in my dream, Taylor looks like her pics - beautiful dark eyes.

    She was coherent, friendly and had a decent Joliet incall.

    In my dream, she had just showered so she smelled good.

    The covered french lesson was GREAT and we enjoyed numerous positions to the Horizontal Hustle (she can dance).

    100/150/200 (negotiable)

    I would dream and have dreamed of Taylor again because after my review, she will be busy.

    Devlin, Out!
    Thanks for the info. There is a little info on Taylor in the Joliet section. But not much. So glad to hear it was a great time. I've been keeping my eye on her ads. Need to take the plunge now.

  10. #16408
    Quote Originally Posted by Devlin  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen,

    I've seen her ads for some time but don't recall reading any reviews here.

    Anyhow, I had a dream and in my dream, Taylor looks like her pics - beautiful dark eyes.

    She was coherent, friendly and had a decent Joliet incall.

    In my dream, she had just showered so she smelled good.

    The covered french lesson was GREAT and we enjoyed numerous positions to the Horizontal Hustle (she can dance).

    100/150/200 (negotiable)

    I would dream and have dreamed of Taylor again because after my review, she will be busy.

    Devlin, Out!
    You got a link?

  11. #16407

    Taylor / ListCrawler

    Gentlemen,

    I've seen her ads for some time but don't recall reading any reviews here.

    Anyhow, I had a dream and in my dream, Taylor looks like her pics - beautiful dark eyes.

    She was coherent, friendly and had a decent Joliet incall.

    In my dream, she had just showered so she smelled good.

    The covered french lesson was GREAT and we enjoyed numerous positions to the Horizontal Hustle (she can dance).

    100/150/200 (negotiable)

    I would dream and have dreamed of Taylor again because after my review, she will be busy.

    Devlin, Out!

  12. #16406
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmySixty9  [View Original Post]
    Anyone with info? Tried a search here but turned up empty. https://tryst.link/escort/valentina-sarita.

    Appreciate any insight.
    Fake. Photos are of porn star MissReinaT: https://www.erocurves.com/reina-in-a-bodysuit/.

    Use Yandex to reverse image search.

  13. #16405

    Valentina Sarita

    Anyone with info? Tried a search here but turned up empty. https://tryst.link/escort/valentina-sarita.

    Appreciate any insight.

  14. #16404

    Sam in cal park

    Saw Sam recently, I guess it was a slow night so here it is.

    The pros: I thought she was a butter face not the best looking but not ugly the BBBJ / ff / dt was on point she can really do it and take it like a pro deff a pse experience absolutely no gag.

    The cons: her body is like her face not great but not horriable deff loose and has baby damage the area is the worst and the motel is like the ones on cicero and Roosevelt, now this is where it starts to suck it was a 40 min drive and I text her that I am on my way she says cool & will get ready I keep updating her and let her know I am 10-15 min away I get there and park and 2 min later cal pk LE come roll through the parking lot I tell her and she says 2 min well 2 min turned into 35 min later and I was getting ready to leave whn another LE car comes into the parking lot so I was like shit, she finally gives the room # and I go up.

    Service vs hassle.

    I would repeat if in a pinch not going the make her a reg bc of her lake if time management and the area can be dangerous hope this helps.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...221/7084779331

  15. #16403
    Quote Originally Posted by ElGuapo82  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any intel on Lexi? I saw her a couple times when I was in the area eaelier this year. Tried meeting last month but was told she only works weekends. I sent her a message about meeting this coming weekend, but haven't heard anything back. Hoping she's still around and not visiting her uncle.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/64060253
    Seen her twice last fall for multiple hours. She is a cute girl mid 20's, petite redhead. When she fixes herself up w makeup she can look hot. Body is very nice. One time I saw her she brought a friend for a threesome but her friend bailed, total rip off. She seems hard to get hold of these days, but was ok for the price. Not exactly a full GFE but YMMV. Also she is a heavy smoker if you care about that, I don't care for the smell these days.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape