Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 669 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 169 569 619 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 719 769 1169 ... LastLast
Results 10,021 to 10,035 of 17717
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7697

    Parker OF

    Quote Originally Posted by YourMomLikedIt  [View Original Post]
    What is her IG?
    And her OF if anyone has it. I Saw her a couple times right before she left. She was awesome.

  2. #7696

    Who's Your Daddy??

    So, did you enter the baby daddy lottery then?

    Quote Originally Posted by LeaveMWet  [View Original Post]
    "Lola" or "Maggie ". Most reports are she is strung out when she is seeing guys. I saw her couple years back when she started. Before the baby. Was taking everyone bare at the time.

  3. #7695
    Quote Originally Posted by Sssrsl  [View Original Post]
    I don't remember the name she is reviewed under her but there are many reviews on her and none favorable. If I'm not wrong, she is super high and super skinny (in a bad way).
    "Lola" or "Maggie ". Most reports are she is strung out when she is seeing guys. I saw her couple years back when she started. Before the baby. Was taking everyone bare at the time.

  4. #7694

    Ig

    Quote Originally Posted by TommyWong  [View Original Post]
    Yeah she has an IG, OF, and starting to stream on Tw1 tch.
    What is her IG?

  5. #7693

    Parker

    Quote Originally Posted by CarlCourt  [View Original Post]
    Saw on the board that Parker decided to retire after she took some time off. I saw her several times, she was really something special. Excuse me for being a dork here, but does anyone know how she's doing and if she's OK?
    Yeah she has an IG, OF, and starting to stream on Tw1 tch.

  6. #7692
    Quote Originally Posted by Sssrsl  [View Original Post]
    I don't remember the name she is reviewed under her but there are many reviews on her and none favorable. If I'm not wrong, she is super high and super skinny (in a bad way).
    Alright thanks for the info.

  7. #7691

    Wentzville

    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy900  [View Original Post]
    I probably miss the report on this one but anyone have any good experience with this one?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/64468181
    I don't remember the name she is reviewed under her but there are many reviews on her and none favorable. If I'm not wrong, she is super high and super skinny (in a bad way).

  8. #7690

    Jess is worth seeing

    Quote Originally Posted by Sssrsl  [View Original Post]
    I have some time to myself this evening / night and here I'm unable to find a good looking and nice provider in 200-300 range. Stl is really dry. And unfortunately, Maria has no one in town atm
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/63658427

  9. #7689

    Not able to find a good provider

    I have some time to myself this evening / night and here I'm unable to find a good looking and nice provider in 200-300 range. Stl is really dry. And unfortunately, Maria has no one in town atm
    Last edited by Sssrsl; 07-13-21 at 19:29. Reason: Addl info

  10. #7688

    Spend wisely

    Quote Originally Posted by Trolln  [View Original Post]
    I was quoted $2 k for an hour $2. 8 k for 90 and $3. 5 k for 2 hours. I seriously looked into dipping into my 401 k for about 3 minutes. She is one of my favorite porn stars, and has been for a long time. No way could I have pulled the trigger though. Not for an hour or two. I'm sure it would have been quite memorable but I just couldn't do it!! Those who had the opportunity are blessed!
    Guys, head to Prague, Budapest, Warsaw, etc for much better, uninhibited women for a long weekend for those amounts. What surprised me in those cities was that the US State Dept had letters in hotel rooms in those cities warning Americans about how irresistible and dangerous women in these countries can be. Heard that Eastern European cities further east like Kiev and Riga are even better / cheaper.

  11. #7687
    Quote Originally Posted by Trolln  [View Original Post]
    I was quoted $2 k for an hour $2. 8 k for 90 and $3. 5 k for 2 hours. I seriously looked into dipping into my 401 k for about 3 minutes. She is one of my favorite porn stars, and has been for a long time. No way could I have pulled the trigger though. Not for an hour or two. I'm sure it would have been quite memorable but I just couldn't do it!! Those who had the opportunity are blessed!
    Maneater and Jess would both giver her a run for her money.

  12. #7686

    Brandi Love

    Quote Originally Posted by Trolln  [View Original Post]
    I was quoted $2 k for an hour $2. 8 k for 90 and $3. 5 k for 2 hours. I seriously looked into dipping into my 401 k for about 3 minutes. She is one of my favorite porn stars, and has been for a long time. No way could I have pulled the trigger though. Not for an hour or two. I'm sure it would have been quite memorable but I just couldn't do it!! Those who had the opportunity are blessed!
    I'm a big fan of hers. However, you could fly to anywhere you want in the US, have a nice weekend, and bang just about any other pornstar of your choosing for the same overall price.

  13. #7685
    Quote Originally Posted by Trolln  [View Original Post]
    I was quoted $2 k for an hour $2. 8 k for 90 and $3. 5 k for 2 hours. I seriously looked into dipping into my 401 k for about 3 minutes. She is one of my favorite porn stars, and has been for a long time. No way could I have pulled the trigger though. Not for an hour or two. I'm sure it would have been quite memorable but I just couldn't do it!! Those who had the opportunity are blessed!
    I was right there with you Trolln. Thought about it for a few minutes and just thought the asking price was WAY too high. I am curious how much time she gives herself in between appointments.

  14. #7684

    Applebaby

    Anything on Applebaby? Nothing comes up when I search. 314-701-1215.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/64117859

  15. #7683

    Daisy

    Daisy.

    I know alot has been written about Daisy on Rub Ratings. Are any of you guys a VIP member with her which from what I understand is $650 for 10 massages. Seems like a big risk of ghosting you after she gets the upfront money. Anybody sign up for this?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape