Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,171 to 19,185 of 41296
-
07-13-21 19:09 #22126Senior Member

Posts: 224She is one of the top 2 Latin ladies in my 3 years of this hobby. Hot, fun, and tasty
I loved every minute of the 30 minutes. Beautiful, petite, shapely, always smiling, tasty, seems to love oral, tight, great positioning. It was one great time.
Guys, she is here only 4 more days. Slight chance she will be back in December. She would certainly be a regular for me.
[QUOTE=ClitEastwoodJx;5442571]I found myself unexpectantly over on the Southside today, and had to take advantage of an opportunity to see a young, super hot latina (in my opinion). Since JD confirmed that was her in the photos, I decided to give it a try. For me, the communication was great. Any typical questions I would ask through text, I just converted them to spanish and she responded right away. I was at her hotel within 18 minutes of first contact. I had to text her a pic of the hotel to prove I was there, and got the room number in seconds. I went to her room, and she's exactly what you see in the photos. Young, hot, sweet, and tiny!
I dropped down and started kissing her perfect ass and licking it all over. Then, the bra came off and I sucked and squeezed those pretty little fake tits, all while she giggled. They felt really nice to me. Really nicely crafted. I pulled my cock out and she was amazed at how fat it was. I rarely see a girl knowing that I won't get a BBBJ, but her hot body kept my cock rock hard. Other local escorts, not so much. I then had her start with jacking my cock, then she put a condom on and started sucking it. The view was great. I then said, "pussy" and motioned for her to get on top. She gave me a nervous smile, and said "no fit. " Well, we made it fit. /QUOTE]
-
07-13-21 18:08 #22125Senior Member

Posts: 351Thanks for letting me and everyone know. I've always had a good time with her.
Originally Posted by RSat1974
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-21 17:41 #22124Senior Member

Posts: 374Sorry, I don't know. I always wear a cover and I've only fucked her. Doggie.
Originally Posted by JoeDt72
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-21 17:22 #22123Senior Member

Posts: 170Thanks is she as willing as she claims to be ie greek and other extras.
Originally Posted by JaxJedi
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-21 13:44 #22122Senior Member

Posts: 316She told me she was leaving the state for family reasons. Assuming she will started posting again when she gets back in town. Have no idea when that will be.
Originally Posted by MKinsella08
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-21 12:45 #22121Senior Member

Posts: 86Jessica
Anything bare or covered?
Originally Posted by KoolBreeze
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-21 12:28 #22120Senior Member

Posts: 919Fetish queen
This language doesn't sound familiar, but some of the pics look very familiar. I don't think I've visited this person, but I am pretty sure I've seen her ads. Can one of you old-timers identify her?
https://sumosear.ch/phone/904-853-8232
-
07-13-21 11:58 #22119Senior Member

Posts: 919Link request
For those linking ads, can you please find the sumosearch result and link that instead of the skipthegames link? It stays up, and STG rotates out. It really destroys the value of the archive and even current discussions with how fast some of these providers pull their ads.
The format is https://sumosear.ch/phone/ and then the phone number, separating area code and prefix by dashes.
-
07-13-21 09:59 #22118Senior Member

Posts: 115Kimber was a cute redhead that was posting for a while. Unfortunately someone beat her up pretty badly and she's off the grid now.
Originally Posted by MikeHunt0101
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-21 07:50 #22117Senior Member

Posts: 470Redhead
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...r/006603437638
I try to report when I post, I tried this chick because I like older girls, but she was pretty gross, I don't recommend.
SILVER LINING. When the hell does that ever happen?
I get in her room and she's fat and nasty, with a big ass, so I think, OK WTF.
THEN, she says 'do you want to do a threesome? Let me get my friend.
So she goes to get her friend Michelle, who is also lower on the scale, but a nice slim bod, mid forties and she writhed like a burmese python. I will repeat.
She starts to suck me and I say, what can I do, she says anything you want and I say "I'm going to fuck her!
Happy ending.
Happy Mongering,
Tall.
-
07-13-21 07:08 #22116Senior Member

Posts: 894RE: Sophie
No. Absolutely not worth it. Steer clear of her. She'll do nothing but waste your time.
Originally Posted by JoeDt72
[View Original Post]
Shaggy.
-
07-12-21 23:54 #22115Senior Member

Posts: 1170About Sophie
The last link you posted, lookup her reviews under Sophie. Spotty comms, terrible incall, doorknockers, DBs, terrible attitude, nice body though, weird wig, time waster--should I keep going? Bomb azz witch!
Originally Posted by MikeHunt0101
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-21 23:49 #22114Senior Member

Posts: 1170About this bomb witch!
Man, I think I reviewed her under the name Remy. She is KK's sister, I believe. I had a similar experience with her at her room. She told me she would not rush, yet, she rushed. A total bomb azz witch! Her sister even told me how mean she was and she just couldn't understand how she could keep regular clients with her bad attitude. I, too, took back part of my donation! She's a sure stay away--all day, every day and Sunday too!
Originally Posted by MikeHunt0101
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-21 23:43 #22113Senior Member

Posts: 1170About hard to reach Harley
I am guessing once you establish yourself with her, it might be easier to get her to respond and follow through, but I can attest that from multiple numbers and different points in time, she has been EXTREMELY hard to connect with. I can also tell she's a highest bidder kind of gal, which hey, I cannot hate for that. In addition, I can tell she's a first come, first serve kinda gal. I have just totally given up on trying to connect with her. I remember when she first came on the scene, she was extremely hard to connect with--nothing, I mean, nada, has changed. It should never be this hard to connect with a provider, but I suppose it is.
Originally Posted by FlaWill
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-21 23:40 #22112Senior Member

Posts: 68Red heads
I have thing for red heads right now. Tried this one out. https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...r/246154292329.
Short story. STAY AWAY. Long story. Said she was at youngerman, setup a time but was unsure about her. I opted for a cardate because I feel more comfortable in a place I am in control of. I pick her up from her hotel after she agreed to 60 for QV for cardate. She is strung out on her drugs. Find a place and she grabs a condom and I tell her to give me a BJ. She is like hell nah. Great. I tell her to lay back and remove her shirt so I can get hard. She does a 1 sec peek of her tit and she is like this is taking too long. I get hard after couple minutes and I put in for litterally a second she is like, "Ok we are done". At this point I am pissed. I dress up and grab the money and tell her to get out of my car. She doesn't. I could have physically gotten her out but just threw some bucks outside and told her to get out to get it. Left after she got out. She yelling at me for not paying what we agreed on. Like F that. Too bad she would have been good if she would just do her part.
I saw her couple times but I can't get in contact with her. https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...4/232444132642.
Does anybody know what happened to her?
If anyone has young red head spinner, it would be much appreciated!










Reply With Quote





