The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 382 of 552 FirstFirst ... 282 332 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 432 482 ... LastLast
Results 5,716 to 5,730 of 8278
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2563
    Quote Originally Posted by ButtaFace  [View Original Post]
    Rio / Summer and Samba.

    Didn't they do Bachelor Parties together? They were pretty close at one point. I had heard but didn't get to witness 2 Brazilian fighting over position on a double ended dd. Too bad.

    What was the story behind that? Didn't Rio / Summer get shown the door over it? I remember hearing of drama in the club.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hungstyle  [View Original Post]
    What was the story behind that? Didn't Rio / Summer get shown the door over it? I remember hearing of drama in the club.
    You two seem to have the same interests. (looking at your posting history.).

    Maybe you should sit down and discuss it over a beer. Share notes on it.

  2. #2562

    Rio / Summer

    Was this Kittens or Pandoras?

    Quote Originally Posted by Asianguy  [View Original Post]
    Unfortunately there was a line of guys waiting for private dances so I literally just caught a glimpse of her LOL.
    .

  3. #2561

    Kendra at LFP Vu

    I saw a mention somewhere that Kendra was in town for a bit and spending time at LFP Deja Vu. Anyone know for how long and, more importantly, if she'll be there today? I've got a few hours free and would welcome something other than Pandoras.

  4. #2560

    Pandora's

    If anyone has Ava's IG or social, it would be much appreciated.

  5. #2559

    Saw Rio today

    Quote Originally Posted by Hungstyle  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see Rio lately? Went in last week.
    Unfortunately there was a line of guys waiting for private dances so I literally just caught a glimpse of her LOL.

  6. #2558

    Brazilian Frenemies

    Rio / Summer and Samba.

    Didn't they do Bachelor Parties together? They were pretty close at one point. I had heard but didn't get to witness 2 Brazilian fighting over position on a double ended dd. Too bad.

    What was the story behind that? Didn't Rio / Summer get shown the door over it? I remember hearing of drama in the club.

  7. #2557
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019
    Quote Originally Posted by ShavedKitties  [View Original Post]
    Might be interesting if she comes back, I know there's some drama with Samba (the other Brazilian), they don't like each other.
    Nobody likes Samba. She is drama.

  8. #2556

    Rio

    What was the story behind that? Didn't Rio / Summer get shown the door over it? I remember hearing of drama in the club.

    Quote Originally Posted by ShavedKitties  [View Original Post]
    Might be interesting if she comes back, I know there's some drama with Samba (the other Brazilian), they don't like each other.

  9. #2555

    Drama

    Quote Originally Posted by ShavedKitties  [View Original Post]
    Might be interesting if she comes back, I know there's some drama with Samba (the other Brazilian), they don't like each other.
    At Pandora's there has been drama between dancers since day 1. I think it's how Kittens and Deja Vu have staffed their clubs.

  10. #2554

    Rio

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    I know a couple of Pandora dancers are trying to get her to come back.
    Might be interesting if she comes back, I know there's some drama with Samba (the other Brazilian), they don't like each other.

  11. #2553
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    I know a couple of Pandora dancers are trying to get her to come back.
    That would improve their lineup.

  12. #2552

    Not sure

    Quote Originally Posted by Hungstyle  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see Rio lately? Went in last week.
    I know a couple of Pandora dancers are trying to get her to come back.

  13. #2551

    Kittens

    Anyone see Rio lately? Went in last week.

  14. #2550
    Quote Originally Posted by Archegos22  [View Original Post]
    Is Anya BBFS?
    You should make her an offer.

  15. #2549
    Stopped by Kittens last week. Got several dances, most of them lame. Just as I was ready to leave, I spoke to an older blond lady (probably the oldest dancer there). She offered me dances for $25. The lowest rate I've ever encountered there. Not my type, she was a bigger and older lady and not all that attractive (sorry don't remember the name). So, she started the dance and I realized that she wasn't going to do it for me. I figured I'd do two dances and then run. She was dancing and fingering herself which would have been great if she were my type. After the second song, she said, "If you give $50 to the club and $200 to me, I'll fuck you in the VIP.

    I figured what the hell, might as well. So, I paid the $50, she got me in the VIP and sucked a mean dick (older women always seem to know how to suck dick). When she was done, she got ready to hop on and then stopped and said, "you don't want to wear a condom, do you?" I was like, "Yes. Please. " So she sighed, pulled out a condom and I put it on and got fucked rather nicely.

    Sorry, don't remember the name, but she was obviously the oldest person that danced there.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape