Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 736 of 2124 FirstFirst ... 236 636 686 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 786 836 1236 1736 ... LastLast
Results 11,026 to 11,040 of 31847
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20822

    Nikita

    Quote Originally Posted by RogueReviewer1  [View Original Post]
    There was a good one named Anna, but she seems to have disappeared. She was 100% submissive and polite. Total asian girl stereotype. Again, not sure where she went to.

    As for girls I know that frequent Nash? Nikita is a good provider. Very professional not very GFE, but she will be more so toward you once you've seen her a few times and she gets comfortable with you. Really good CBJ. Sloppy with lots of spit. She will also ride you and do just about any position you want. And she's very vocal. The load asian moaning thing is definitely true in her case. I find it hot. Bad thing about he is she is expensive. Her rates are higher than the normal. And you will walk away sexually satisfied but if you're seeking that warm GFE, than you won't get that from her.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/63769946

    And the second one is this girl who goes by Ella or Denae. She's just bad. Like I don't even want to type out everything wrong with her again. Already wrote reviews on her. She is bad and just stay away if you want a good experience. Also I highly doubt her asian heritage. I think she's Puerto Rican or Dominican or something and is just trying to pass as Filipino.

    https://superasian.com.listcrawler.e...ville/64409787

    Also heard a lot of guys talk about some girl named "mimi", but I haven't met her.
    How expensive we talking? She's hot I might bite.

  2. #20821
    Paying for Movies.

    Quote Originally Posted by SnoBallGuy  [View Original Post]
    What in life do you pay for before you get the product, food, clothes, drinks no NO NO. No play NO pay.

  3. #20820

    Ruby Rells

    Ruby Rells is back in the Boro the 14th thru the 16th. NO GPS. Petite 5 foot very pretty young woman. Her only restrictions are no DFK or anal. I saw her 4 months ago when she was here, very surprised by how pretty she is and what a body! She wasn't a clock watcher but YMMV. Trusted seniors pm me for digits, let's make her want to come back to the Nashville area more often!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ruby1.jpg‎   ruby2.jpg‎   ruby3.jpg‎   ruby4.png‎  

  4. #20819

    Been reviewed many times

    Quote Originally Posted by LocoSmitty  [View Original Post]
    Just do an advanced search. She has been reviewed many times.

    I have seen her many times, but not for a long time! She was good when I saw her back then.

    Good luck.

    H32.

  5. #20818

    Pornstar fakes

    Quote Originally Posted by LocoSmitty  [View Original Post]
    I will be in Nashville soon and need a lady. I've reviewed and visited others in the area and want to try something new. Anyone know of this one?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/r...-hers/40100104
    That is Natasha Nice. Pornstar.

    Ugh!

    H32.

  6. #20817

    Brat

    Quote Originally Posted by BobsAndVagene  [View Original Post]
    That first one you linked is probably one of the most obviously fake ads a person can link. And if you type "Anna" or "Brat" into the search bar, (little pull down menu that says "search thread" at the top of this thread, you'll find about two hundred posts about her.
    It is likely all 200 post will say She's Great.

  7. #20816
    Quote Originally Posted by LocoSmitty  [View Original Post]
    That first one you linked is probably one of the most obviously fake ads a person can link. And if you type "Anna" or "Brat" into the search bar, (little pull down menu that says "search thread" at the top of this thread, you'll find about two hundred posts about her.

  8. #20815

    Gps

    If you guys ever wanted to know what it looks like when the pussy is actually made of gold this is it. I cannot verify because I've never seen her but she has to have a pussy made of gold for what she charges. She even charges to book an appointment. She was high dollar 15 years ago also. Almost $2,000 an hour.

    https://www.amytaylor.com

  9. #20814

    Use advanced search

    Quote Originally Posted by LocoSmitty  [View Original Post]
    Anna is one of the best I have personally met. She is also one of the most frequently asked about so I would really suggest using the advanced search on the top right of this page.

  10. #20813

    No info

    Quote Originally Posted by LocoSmitty  [View Original Post]
    I will be in Nashville soon and need a lady. I've reviewed and visited others in the area and want to try something new. Anyone know of this one?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/r...-hers/40100104
    No info to share but a quick search of her phone showed no other "hits" and I found nothing on a reverse image search. The lack of hits on her number is suspicious I would suggest you contact her and if she wants a deposit then we all know what that means! If she is real I bet you'll have a great time with her "fun bags".

  11. #20812

    Red or Snow

    Quote Originally Posted by SameOldAlZ  [View Original Post]
    What are her rates?

    I have tried to connect with her before but she never answers.
    $ - $. 5 - $$ are the rates. And they've been like that for quite years. She never raised them to my knowledge. And I do have trouble seeing her sometime too, but she's active on social media more than her phone. So hit her up on any of those and you'd probably grab otherwise just a texting game.

  12. #20811

    Asian Provider Nikita

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaydee8781  [View Original Post]
    Any suggestions on the best Asian providers?
    There was a good one named Anna, but she seems to have disappeared. She was 100% submissive and polite. Total asian girl stereotype. Again, not sure where she went to.

    As for girls I know that frequent Nash? Nikita is a good provider. Very professional not very GFE, but she will be more so toward you once you've seen her a few times and she gets comfortable with you. Really good CBJ. Sloppy with lots of spit. She will also ride you and do just about any position you want. And she's very vocal. The load asian moaning thing is definitely true in her case. I find it hot. Bad thing about he is she is expensive. Her rates are higher than the normal. And you will walk away sexually satisfied but if you're seeking that warm GFE, than you won't get that from her.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/63769946

    And the second one is this girl who goes by Ella or Denae. She's just bad. Like I don't even want to type out everything wrong with her again. Already wrote reviews on her. She is bad and just stay away if you want a good experience. Also I highly doubt her asian heritage. I think she's Puerto Rican or Dominican or something and is just trying to pass as Filipino.

    https://superasian.com.listcrawler.e...ville/64409787

    Also heard a lot of guys talk about some girl named "mimi", but I haven't met her.

  13. #20810

    Anna The Brat

    Any info on Anna?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/a...-eyes/39503361
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails fZsXZe.jpg‎  

  14. #20809

    Just a girl next door

    I will be in Nashville soon and need a lady. I've reviewed and visited others in the area and want to try something new. Anyone know of this one?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/r...-hers/40100104
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails v9WbEu.jpg‎  

  15. #20808

    Ruby rells

    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysHorny615  [View Original Post]
    Ruby rells from Atlanta.

    I already spoke with her and she is willing to come to Nashville or murfreesboro.

    She coming up there July 14 to 16 and taking appointments the whole time.

    She will be staying in Murfreesboro Tn.

    $$ / hr.

    She very open minded and easy to talk to. Able to make you feel comfortable. She petite (5'0) here some pics.
    This is the second time ruby & has visited Nash, she has a couple of good reviews here.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails AF890CDC-BF54-46B0-8544-410787BF017E.jpg‎   9150F405-4E57-4BCF-8FFB-9AB7A42F4031.jpg‎   031213BD-4670-4039-83AC-9B6043F038D6.jpg‎   81C6AAF4-4525-4920-9438-289E44968A55.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape