Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
This blog is moderated by AlexDeLarge1
  1. #4905

    CCP Saeko

    Went to CCP on Monday, oddly enough took the elevator up w another monger kinda awkward being in the hall w another person. Mamasan thought we were both going for the same provider at the same time LOL.

    I saw Saeko, she was short (4'9 - 5'1 max), shy & cute. To my surprise she had a nice little ass, very small perky breast.

    She was sweet and the experience was great, went for the hr. Table shower was great nuru, tuma, BBBJ p2 p outside play etc. all great.

    Back at the room: This is why I probably wouldn't go back for her. None of this is her fault & I'm not trying to gloat at all but most women are happy with my size and girth. With that being said BBJ was a little difficult, she definitely into it and was trying and doing a great job but she was struggling to fit me in her mouth it was a little tight and not the most pleasurable again she's a very small girl all over (not her fault).

    She told me she loved to have her pussy eaten so I went for a little Daty (only on her clit, I was very high and made sure to not go any lower than the top of her clit), when I slowed down she was very enthusiastic & vocal about me continuing until she came. And I mean she really came, full body spazms and thick creamy cum out her pussy.

    Now that she was pleased and her pussy was nice and juicy it was time to suit up so I wrapped up never asked about BBFS I kinda knew I didn't want to spend any additional funds at this point (again no fault of her own, we just didn't match size wise if her mouth was too tight I figured the pussy would be too tight, if that exist).

    When I went to enter her I seriously couldn't get passed the head into her If she was BBFS I probably would have nutted just getting into her from how tight she was.

    I went slowly trying to open her up teasing her w just the head but she was too tight, she told me we were going to need lube so she lubed me up (she used way too much and doesn't help that I hate lube) and we kept trying till I was in.

    Once in It was a sight to behold as I was pulling out I could see her full pussy spreading outwards gipping me holding tightly to the head of my cock still inside her Looking like I was going to break her just from pulling out. She was very into it and vocal once we got into the groove I pounded away at her and gave it to her a little rough she seemed to love it. I wish I would have tried doggy or reverse cowgirl my only regret with her I should have tried more but once I was in I wasn't about to struggle to get back in plus I was way too slippery at this point.

    Overall I think we had a good time. If your avg size you might enjoy her a lot more and she would definitely be worth the visit and you might have a great time.

    English was limited but we communicated just fine, she used a translator app when needed she was cute and sweet, would I repeat with her? No.

    Would I recommend her? If your avg size & if you don't mind super tight then yes. If your big and just want to break her she's your girl, she told me she loves big dicks.

  2. #4904
    CCP Ayumi and Saeko.

    Got BBFS from both ladies. I had a better time with Saeko but Ayumi looks better IMO.

  3. #4903
    Does anyone know if klaire from Lear talent is BBFS Friendly?

  4. #4902

    Brought back down to earth

    Quote Originally Posted by CumALots  [View Original Post]
    I was told Ann is a firm no on BBFS. You are going for BBFS on your first try? And on top of that as a Virgin? Bravo!
    Appreciate all the reviews / info. So I ended up seeing Ling Ling that night following a sporting event earlier in the day, where I downed a few drinks. I was a nervous wreck walking over and seeing a police vehicle with officers standing close to the entrance did little to ease my anxiety. I walked right by the first time and gave CCP a ring. Was told that they're always patrolling the street and it was ok to come in. Was greeted by a woman with a nice figure who asked me who I wanted to see. Saeko was with a client so I went with Ling Ling. I'm not sure what was said to her, but I believe I heard a sigh before she opened the door. Pictures on the website are photoshopped but its the same girl. She was nice and seemed a bit shy. Went for standing shower and I started worrying. I wasn't able to get it up. She takes my hand and leads me back to the room. BBFS was on the table; however, we never got that far. Didn't even get going tbh. BBJ was quite mechanical and after a few minutes she asked if there was anything else she can do. I told her I'm probably too nervous and not to worry about it so we lay there and chatted a bit with translator app. Chemistry was never quite there, maybe due to language barrier or maybe she was tired. Now I'm wondering what the hell happened. Was it the drinks 5-6 hours beforehand (the slight buzz wore off already)? My introverted / shy personality? The officers I saw right before coming in throwing me off? Am I one of those people that needs an emotional bond to get aroused? Fuck me, I really expected this to be pretty straightforward. Thought worst that can happen was that I'd be a two pump chump.

  5. #4901

    Natasha Knight

    Just curious if anyone has seen her or Adrianna Noire. Strange that there are no reviews on them because they look hot as hell!

  6. #4900

    Ccp

    comecomeplaynyc.com

    Quote Originally Posted by Etl003  [View Original Post]
    I had to go to another site to figure it out LOL.

  7. #4899
    Quote Originally Posted by ConDiamond22  [View Original Post]
    Way safer? So does that mean she doesn't do BBFS? Does she do BBBJ?
    Everything is a la carte so I hear I haven't seen her so I can't say for sure.

  8. #4898
    Quote Originally Posted by NoblesseOblige  [View Original Post]
    Visited Ayumi at CCP. Did the HH for 230, extra 100 for BBFS. She was young and cute but honestly don't recommend. She was pretty out of it the whole time.
    Thanks for this. Almost went to see her today but got too tied up at work. I think you saved me a disappointment.

  9. #4897
    Uhhh, I don't recommend someone twice your age to lose your virginity.

    Why don't you go with a CFS provider and then move up to BBFS. It's like point of no return LOL.

  10. #4896
    Quote Originally Posted by Ikswonaizdolmp  [View Original Post]
    Thinking today is the big day. I'm 30 and still a virgin which significantly impacts me "putting myself out there. " I am keen on Saeko after reading some reviews, but I was hoping someone can provide some info on Ling Ling or Ann. Are either as accommodating as Saeko? I've also noticed the parlor has two different numbers listed, depending on which website / Twitter account you check. Can I use either? Regarding location, would I receive that information over the phone when making the appointment?
    I highly recommend Dr. Lisa for your first time or Maxine, can't go wrong with those 2.

  11. #4895

    Ayumi

    Visited Ayumi at CCP. Did the HH for 230, extra 100 for BBFS. She was young and cute but honestly don't recommend. She was pretty out of it the whole time.

  12. #4894
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsWhatever  [View Original Post]
    I see party ***** often and I recently seen her a few weeks ago. She's a great time I even posted our videos and the huge load I gave her on a a monger chat. Last time I saw her I did a double with her and brought costumes $$ worth it she does it all reminds me of a younger Gina Rollins but way more safe then Gina who I would never touch. You seem real judgmental for a girl who clearly shows facials often on her ads you didn't even have to subscribe to see how raunchy she is. I will be seeing her again after my one week semen retention.
    Way safer? So does that mean she doesn't do BBFS? Does she do BBBJ?

  13. #4893
    Quote Originally Posted by Ikswonaizdolmp  [View Original Post]
    Thinking today is the big day. I'm 30 and still a virgin which significantly impacts me "putting myself out there. " I am keen on Saeko after reading some reviews, but I was hoping someone can provide some info on Ling Ling or Ann. Are either as accommodating as Saeko? I've also noticed the parlor has two different numbers listed, depending on which website / Twitter account you check. Can I use either? Regarding location, would I receive that information over the phone when making the appointment?
    I was told Ann is a firm no on BBFS. You are going for BBFS on your first try? And on top of that as a Virgin? Bravo!

  14. #4892
    Quote Originally Posted by BrooklynMatt  [View Original Post]
    They asked for I'd and work info as soon as I asked for an appointment. I think they're just being careful though.
    To the mongers giving out "IDs", did you just get fake IDs? Sharing your real drivers license or work I'd seems just crazy.

  15. #4891
    Quote Originally Posted by BrooklynMatt  [View Original Post]
    Weird. I texted and they answered all my questions without asking for any of that. I guess I'll see if they ask for anything when I try to make an appointment. I may try to go later today.
    They asked for I'd and work info as soon as I asked for an appointment. I think they're just being careful though.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape