Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 703 of 1604 FirstFirst ... 203 603 653 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 753 803 1203 ... LastLast
Results 10,531 to 10,545 of 24046
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13516

    Vids are explicit

    Over a year ago, I did buy her video package. She had just started selling the packages, so the video count was smaller than what one would buy today. The videos were pretty explicit. I do not understand, therefore, how an in-person visit would be so lacking. Her videos definitely showcase and advertise a fun time.

    DM.

    Quote Originally Posted by BoobyHunter  [View Original Post]
    Okay, so it's not just me that noticed this. I remember seeing an ad for a tantra provider in NYC and it was essentially a HJ+prostate massage finish for like $400. And if these providers maintain these prices, it means that guys are actually paying that. Amazing, simply amazing.

  2. #13515

    Looks like Discreet is down.

    Woke up this morning to find Discreet website down. Smh. Hopefully this is a temporary thing and not a ClubVip situation.

  3. #13514
    I had the same issue with AG. Consistent client for several years, and then suddenly they went quiet. Fortunately I have other options so it was not a big loss,. But it does make me curious when made them decide to stop taking my business.

    Quote Originally Posted by HellBoyX  [View Original Post]
    Hey gents,

    Was wondering if anyone had a similar experience with AG. I was a fairly regular client pre COVID. Always respectful to the ladies and no complaints on my end. I had actually sent the handler a few texts thanking them for their time. It had been about 6 months since I booked. And I texted to set something up. No response. Tried the next day, no response. I finally emailed them and let them know what was happening and they emailed me a new client form. So I deleted the prior booking texts (per their request) but still had my original approval email which I forwarded. No response. Totally black. I have not changed my number and tried to tell them some examples of people.

    I had seen. Nothing. Any suggestions? I just don't get what's going on and I was really being polite with them. I'm not an aggressive or nasty person. Just don't understand. Thanks in advance.

  4. #13513

    Probably not

    Quote Originally Posted by TomMcAn  [View Original Post]
    Could this be the same Linda I saw in Springfield last weekend? Mine wasn't a Granny but it was still one of the worst visits I've ever had, at least with regard to the ACS providers.
    I definitely will be more cautious of acs Linda's. I had a linda from the same outfit and she was beautiful and had the nicest ass I've ever seen on an Asian. Sadly she worked for two days and skipped town. She cited lack of activity in Manassas and skipped town.

  5. #13512

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by Ottotot  [View Original Post]
    Have you tried to raise a complain to the booker?
    Of course I did. They dgaf after the donation is exchanged. I hope they get the point after they're phone stops ringing for her. Worst experience ever.

  6. #13511

    Linda

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeWhiskey  [View Original Post]
    https://nova.bedpage.com/Escorts/manassas/9755610.html

    Beware of this lady named Linda. She was terrible. I usually don't mind rolling the dice with this outfit because they have brought some gems to the area. There was Amanda, Joy, and most recently another girl named Linda who had the plumpest Asian ass I have ever witnessed, made my jaw drop. This chick is a granny, who speaks lite English. Her technique was horrible. Bad HJ, bad BJ, just bad everything. Probably the worst I've ever seen in the hobby. Do yourself a favor and pass on this one, unless you like torture. Total waste of time.
    Could this be the same Linda I saw in Springfield last weekend? Mine wasn't a Granny but it was still one of the worst visits I've ever had, at least with regard to the ACS providers.

  7. #13510

    Risk

    Quote Originally Posted by Sac4422  [View Original Post]
    What do you guys think:

    Least to highest risk for hobbist (my guess).

    AMP without calling (no tracking).

    AMP with call.

    Agency at residential (more secure than hotel).

    Agency at hotel (tracking in parking).

    Previously tried bedpage (known place though a tracking risk).

    Never seen bedpage escort (walking in to unknown).
    I don't really think tracking / tracing risk is anything significant; only time it could be a risk is if you walk into a sting operation then they have a digital record of you discussion services for currency.

    Out of your list, the only activity I shy away from for risk is the agency running out of a residential -- those are the FIRST to get busted and when they do it is a bust on a big scale with the alphabet boys making an example out of them. Operating out of residential addresses comes with all kinds of risk, not the least of which is some nosy old lady down the block picking up on the increased traffic and then placing a call to the popo.

  8. #13509
    Have you tried to raise a complain to the booker?

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeWhiskey  [View Original Post]
    https://nova.bedpage.com/Escorts/manassas/9755610.html

    Beware of this lady named Linda. She was terrible. I usually don't mind rolling the dice with this outfit because they have brought some gems to the area. There was Amanda, Joy, and most recently another girl named Linda who had the plumpest Asian ass I have ever witnessed, made my jaw drop. This chick is a granny, who speaks lite English. Her technique was horrible. Bad HJ, bad BJ, just bad everything. Probably the worst I've ever seen in the hobby. Do yourself a favor and pass on this one, unless you like torture. Total waste of time.

  9. #13508

    AG response

    Quote Originally Posted by HellBoyX  [View Original Post]
    Hey gents,

    Was wondering if anyone had a similar experience with AG. I was a fairly regular client pre COVID. Always respectful to the ladies and no complaints on my end. I had actually sent the handler a few texts thanking them for their time. It had been about 6 months since I booked. And I texted to set something up. No response. Tried the next day, no response. I finally emailed them and let them know what was happening and they emailed me a new client form. So I deleted the prior booking texts (per their request) but still had my original approval email which I forwarded. No response. Totally black. I have not changed my number and tried to tell them some examples of people.

    I had seen. Nothing. Any suggestions? I just don't get what's going on and I was really being polite with them. I'm not an aggressive or nasty person. Just don't understand. Thanks in advance.
    I've had similar problems with AG. No response to texts although I've used them many times.

  10. #13507

    Acs manassas

    https://nova.bedpage.com/Escorts/manassas/9755610.html

    Beware of this lady named Linda. She was terrible. I usually don't mind rolling the dice with this outfit because they have brought some gems to the area. There was Amanda, Joy, and most recently another girl named Linda who had the plumpest Asian ass I have ever witnessed, made my jaw drop. This chick is a granny, who speaks lite English. Her technique was horrible. Bad HJ, bad BJ, just bad everything. Probably the worst I've ever seen in the hobby. Do yourself a favor and pass on this one, unless you like torture. Total waste of time.

  11. #13506

    Risk level

    What do you guys think:

    Least to highest risk for hobbist (my guess).

    AMP without calling (no tracking).

    AMP with call.

    Agency at residential (more secure than hotel).

    Agency at hotel (tracking in parking).

    Previously tried bedpage (known place though a tracking risk).

    Never seen bedpage escort (walking in to unknown).

  12. #13505

    AG Ghosted?

    Hey gents,

    Was wondering if anyone had a similar experience with AG. I was a fairly regular client pre COVID. Always respectful to the ladies and no complaints on my end. I had actually sent the handler a few texts thanking them for their time. It had been about 6 months since I booked. And I texted to set something up. No response. Tried the next day, no response. I finally emailed them and let them know what was happening and they emailed me a new client form. So I deleted the prior booking texts (per their request) but still had my original approval email which I forwarded. No response. Totally black. I have not changed my number and tried to tell them some examples of people.

    I had seen. Nothing. Any suggestions? I just don't get what's going on and I was really being polite with them. I'm not an aggressive or nasty person. Just don't understand. Thanks in advance.

  13. #13504

    I agree with you.

    Quote Originally Posted by BushBaby  [View Original Post]
    If you follow Tiffany on twitter, she now seems to be a serial canceller. At this point I think she gets a kick out of announcing a tour, seeing how many thirsty mongers reach out to her, then she reaches into the provider 101 handbook of excuses, cancels it, goes on hiatus for a month or so, to then do it all over again. Like holding a steak in front of a hungry dog, then pulling it away when he's about to take a bite. I really don't see how she can keep any regulars because she seems to do this more times that I can count.

    When I finally did meet her in Tysons back in the spring it was a pleasant but vanilla encounter. Likely won't repeat because there was no wow factor to it, but if you like tall blondes big boobs, she's your girl. Her boobs are so huge, they honestly don't fit her frame and she seems very self conscious of them during the session. I didn't attempt kissing as I detected some morning breath, nor did I try for DATY. BBBJ was nice, but she positioned herself where all I could see was the back of her head bobbing up and down, but her technique was solid and she kept at it until I requested the cover. MISH and K9 for the finish. As stated, she's very self conscious about her boobs and kept her hands over them in MISH, as they so big they would have likely slid down under her armpits if she didn't cradle them. She's a nice girl though and her rates haven't sky rocketed into the absurd 500 -700 range that so many of the locals are now asking for. 350 hr.
    I've booked her 4 times and she cancelled 3 of them. She is stunningly beautiful and well worth it IMHO if she actually shows up. She is a nice girl and could certainly ask for more. I'll keep trying when she tours near me but I'll always assume it won't happen.

  14. #13503
    Quote Originally Posted by TomMcAn  [View Original Post]
    The market and the quality of providers really seem to be going downhill these days.
    Indeed, but this seems to mainly attributed to indies which is why a good agency is better than independents.

  15. #13502

    Tyson Girls

    Can anyone tell me what happened to that agency? DM me if preferred. After using them it seems like their site is now dead.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape