Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,331 to 3,345 of 11028
-
07-13-21 19:13 #7698Senior Member

Posts: 283Brighton
Wow.
Good intel, thanks.
This is close by for me.
Should I expect IHop to be active as well considering the neighborhood?
Which side of the motel when walking in, to the left or the right, or is it all mixed?
TIA.
Originally Posted by ChasingCrows
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-21 13:10 #7697Senior Member

Posts: 152Freckles
I'm thinking it's Ashley. Face is a bit weathered, but cute. Often wears a ball cap.
Originally Posted by Mattis1775
[View Original Post]
I've never had her for FS, but we've hooked up a dozen times for BBBJ.
She always starts fast, but she slows down once asked and actually puts in some good effort.
I would love to pound her starfish one of these days.
-
07-12-21 23:45 #7696Senior Member

Posts: 2682I've encountered her before as well about a year or so ago. No issues with paranoia, just very lackluster service. Tried asking for 100 for a BJ, but ended up taking 30. She wasn't rude, conversation was actually decent. My only complaint about her was the poor service, and the fact that she didn't mention the cover until after getting the money. My own fault for not sticking to paying after.
Originally Posted by HotSauceMcgee
[View Original Post]
Stay safe, and happy hunting.
-
07-12-21 19:00 #7695Senior Member

Posts: 3853Skinny freckles
Don't know her name. But, I've seen her a few times. This morning in the AM around 6-7, skinny, with a ball cap, WSW, freckles, short with a raincoat. Nice woman, from New Bedford. First meeting was weird as she almost threw up in my car. She was taking a certain medicine that made her queasy. Second time was better and after that was fine. BBFS, flexible with legs up. Quick pump and dump with some music on. Got McDonald's and she went to the tent. I guess I was her first and last client of the morning.
-
07-12-21 16:26 #7694Senior Member

Posts: 188Motel
I do believe that a few of the guys responsible for flying the jets into the trade center stayed there the night before.
Originally Posted by BostonRedSox
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-21 11:18 #7693Senior Member

Posts: 101Got it. Thanks for the info.
Originally Posted by CornPop
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-21 10:33 #7692Senior Member

Posts: 838You know it when you see it. If in the car usually a long stare while eyes on passing cars but also look the part. Either absent of clothes meaning no jacket in the winter. Will never have a pocket book but always a backpack or overnight bag.
Originally Posted by ILoveKitty
[View Original Post]
On foot it was be something like a "Hey" or "Hun" when walking by.
-
07-12-21 07:17 #7691Senior Member

Posts: 152Blonde Laura
I'm sorry you had to experience her. She is a huge pain.
Originally Posted by HotSauceMcgee
[View Original Post]
I picked her up a couple times (second time because I didn't recognize her) and instantly regretted it. Used to live in the projects near the bridge, now she's homeless.
When I saw her rummaging around the tent city at NMS a few months back I was a little giddy. She is just that much of an a-hole.
-
07-11-21 22:49 #7690Senior Member

Posts: 303Hot damn, I got to start hanging out around there.
Originally Posted by ChasingCrows
[View Original Post]
Was originally a Howard Johnson. Became a Days Inn before it closed. Later reopened as Charles River Motel. Sometime in the last year it changed hands and became Charles River Inn. Long distance truck drivers would overnight there because there's truck parking outside.
Originally Posted by Mattis1775
[View Original Post]
Before that when it was Charles River Motel, they had an agreement with the state where half the building was used to for overflow section 8 housing, and the other half operated as a motel.
Originally Posted by JonGris
[View Original Post]
The last provider that advertised out of there was (Providence) Nikki (turned robber).
-
07-11-21 21:41 #7689Banned Member

Posts: 1036Crazy Laura
Thanks for the Warning! It would help to know where you picked her up. Dot Ave? NMS? South Bay?
Originally Posted by HotSauceMcgee
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-21 20:53 #7688Regular Member

Posts: 22Avoid a blond named Laura
Picked up laura, blond petite rather cute! But constant paranoia I was LEO, demanded 60 for CBJ, 100 cfs. Talked too much and was rude. I'm a nice guy but there are monsters out there who would beat her for saying shit like that.
Refused to leave car. Became beligerent and mean after I was super friendly. Had 2 large bags with her. Just keep driving by.
-
07-11-21 12:09 #7687Senior Member

Posts: 386Charles River Inn
FYI Charles River Inn entered into a partnership with St. Francis House to house homeless people. They also are using it as a female dormitory shelter. Hence all the activity there. I might be a little off on the dates but I think they started doing this late 2020 early 2021.
-
07-11-21 11:05 #7686Senior Member

Posts: 101What is that "look"? Is it like a head nod, wink, raised eyebrows?
Originally Posted by ChasingCrows
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-21 11:02 #7685Senior Member

Posts: 101Yup, still wearing the ninja outfit. Thought she was cosplaying when I first drove by.
Originally Posted by Wiseass
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-21 11:01 #7684Senior Member

Posts: 108The sign on the roof doesn't display a name. There all out front smoking and it's not to hard too spot them. Did some recon yesterday and there is a tall redhead I would like too meet. Definitely alot hanging out there.
Originally Posted by Wiseass
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





