Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,991 to 13,005 of 29359
-
07-13-21 18:01 #16369Senior Member

Posts: 1095Same experience
I've felt the same but have also ventured out east a couple times and found them to be meh at best.
Originally Posted by ChipRock
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-21 17:46 #16368Senior Member

Posts: 134Far east side
I am jealous of all the options on the east / southeast side. On the NW side pickings are slim. Must be that all the pervs live on the east side of town. Wink and smile.
Originally Posted by DanBrown
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-21 19:38 #16367Senior Member

Posts: 1175LOL. It's very common for an Asian woman's face to look like she's in pain when she's getting off and they usually try to hold in any noises so what gets out is often strange sounding.
Originally Posted by RedFox2120
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-21 18:29 #16366Senior Member

Posts: 810Sweet Lisa or Linda
I got the same girl as below. Really good massage. It was actually one of the better ones I had and better than some legit places. She is mid 40's to late 40's but tight little body. I got the same complaint that I was too big. She used lube and I was able to slip on in.
FS was ok. She was foot fetish friendly but kept making noises and faces. I would go back for a massage and maybe BBBJ or regular ending but not FS.
Overall 6/10 looks 10/10 massage 7/10 service.
-
07-12-21 15:07 #16365Senior Member

Posts: 245Oops.
Hey guys. My bad on this one.
Originally Posted by TheGeek
[View Original Post]
Sweet Spa not Sunny.
Covered service. She was tiny and complained that my dick was too big so I went slow at first. As she relaxed I picked up the pace. I asked for anal and she said "yes yes we fucking" so I wasn't entirely sure she understood the question so I didn't go after it.
She preferred mish but I switched to doggy for the finish. Tight kitty. Like really fucking tight.
Decent massage.
BBBJ.
Some teasing.
Covered FS. Finished in condom.
-
07-11-21 17:49 #16364Shill account, ignore all posts

Posts: 69Jin yi
Did you happen to catch her name?
Originally Posted by DanBrown
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-21 07:42 #16363Regular Member

Posts: 16Sun
So I hit up the new spot on 82nd and allisonville by the burger joint. I saw 2 women. One was 7/10 AMP scale, but the one that was up you guess was the other one. She was a 6-7/10, but very petite. Very small body. Both in their 30's I imagine. Standard 40/40. Didn't want to take anything off but she was ok with under roaming. It was fun and I probably will return to see if the menu opens up and to try the other lady.
-
07-10-21 15:43 #16362Senior Member

Posts: 136Not really
One tolerated when I self-serviced a few years back after a couple of 90 min sessions, but it wasn't really enjoyable for me since she wasn't into it (PM for details). That's probably the most you can hope for here, and IMO, it's not worth the price tag of the massage. Others have reported HE, but those providers are no longer active there.
Originally Posted by SemNotes
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-21 15:40 #16361Senior Member

Posts: 35Mmgeg
Rumor has it that she has moved to Vegas. Miss her oral talent.
Originally Posted by Xdc96
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-21 11:44 #16360Senior Member

Posts: 145Yes it is.
Originally Posted by ManWithPants
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-21 11:10 #16359Senior Member

Posts: 176Is this the one on Franklin?
Originally Posted by Whispers88
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-21 10:32 #16358Regular Member

Posts: 7I have only heard good things about sweet spa. I need to check it out.
Originally Posted by MainDude
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-21 08:32 #16357Regular Member

Posts: 12317 Holistic
I understand that the ladies at 317 do not offer FS, but do they offer a HE?
Originally Posted by JhnSmth
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-21 22:04 #16356Regular Member

Posts: 18Lilac Spa
Saw this place in Greenwood off 135. I visited it yesterday, saw Linda who was 40 ish with ave body. Table shower was good and the massage nice but no playing allowed at all. She wouldn't allow any OTC touching and refused to play with junior. When I asked about it she replied that she didn't do anything extra, only massage. No HE or self serve at this place.
-
07-09-21 18:20 #16355Senior Member

Posts: 137Moved to vegas.
Originally Posted by Xdc96
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





