Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 788 of 1903 FirstFirst ... 288 688 738 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 838 888 1288 1788 ... LastLast
Results 11,806 to 11,820 of 28540
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16735
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexp69  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/n...ee-me/27103349

    Went for a qv about a couple days ago and I can say she is worth it for me since I have a thing for blondes. Although she doesn't conversate really. Gave good suction on CBJ and then it was onto doggy. A real nice view from the back. She's legit and will repeat.
    So, Tiffany requires a cover for everything?

  2. #16734

    Rant! These prices are outrageous!

    Dear mongers!

    Over the past few months prices have risen. A 60 qv used to very normal. Now, everything is 80 and above. We need to come together as customers and try to have these ladies come back to earth with these prices. I know some of you horny bastards can't control themselves but we all need to be strong and try to control this pricing situation.

  3. #16733
    Quote Originally Posted by MrHobbyist  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen an ad from her in a while. I didn't know she was still active.
    She rolls ads fairly regularly.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/4699107426/1

  4. #16732

    That ad is over a year old

    Quote Originally Posted by Rexp69  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/n...ee-me/27103349

    Went for a qv about a couple days ago and I can say she is worth it for me since I have a thing for blondes. Although she doesn't conversate really. Gave good suction on CBJ and then it was onto doggy. A real nice view from the back. She's legit and will repeat.
    I haven't seen an ad from her in a while. I didn't know she was still active.

    Here is some more info.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...9107426-354170

  5. #16731

    All three in one week?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lytspdx4  [View Original Post]
    What's the word on Gabreilla Gifts? I tried to setup last year and after her verification process she sent me some pics and then didn't reply to any texts afterwards.
    That was an expensive week!

  6. #16730
    What's the word on Gabreilla Gifts? I tried to setup last year and after her verification process she sent me some pics and then didn't reply to any texts afterwards.

  7. #16729

    Qv

    Quote Originally Posted by Nhathuy  [View Original Post]
    What are her rates.
    Since I only did a qv it was 100 barros I'm not sure about the hh and h tbh.

  8. #16728

    Violet Cosmos

    Reached out to this one recently https://www.violetcosmos.com. Asked what her rules were and if she were GFE before going through verification. Immediately was told not interested. Pity, based on her site / twitter, would've thought being GFE was guaranteed, especially at those rates.

  9. #16727
    Yeah man, I really need a breakdown of services here (GFE or mechanical? BBJ or CBJ). Also, don't forget to list their working names, helps future mongers if they want to search for info on these providers first. You don't have to write up a detailed "Dear Penthouse" description, but all this info does is confirm they aren't LEO, which 10 seconds of googling would have confirmed.

  10. #16726

    Not the woman in the ad

    Quote Originally Posted by Psswrd212  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Sara before? Just wondering if it's worth going too. Thanks.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lanta/64298013
    Someone reviewed that she's much bigger like a ssbbw in person. She does GFE, so I guess your mileage may vary.

  11. #16725
    This ad weirds me out a bit. The photos are heavily edited. What does she look like in real life?

  12. #16724

    What are her rates

    Quote Originally Posted by Rexp69  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/n...ee-me/27103349

    Went for a qv about a couple days ago and I can say she is worth it for me since I have a thing for blondes. Although she doesn't conversate really. Gave good suction on CBJ and then it was onto doggy. A real nice view from the back. She's legit and will repeat.
    What are her rates.

  13. #16723

    Tiffany

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/n...ee-me/27103349

    Went for a qv about a couple days ago and I can say she is worth it for me since I have a thing for blondes. Although she doesn't conversate really. Gave good suction on CBJ and then it was onto doggy. A real nice view from the back. She's legit and will repeat.

  14. #16722

  15. #16721

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape