Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,426 to 7,440 of 11033
-
07-12-21 16:28 #3608Senior Member

Posts: 61Beware of Ariel. Bait & Switch
I have seen this provider before, and she has always been nice & willing to accommodate. I hit her up an early morning on my day off for the usual, and she tells me she is only doing outcalls on the north end, which is surprising, since her incall is in Tukwila. I can't host, so she proposes a cardate. We set up a place for me to pick her up. So far so good.
She is on time, and looking as great as usual. She gets in the car and asks me for the donation right away, I was a bit surprised, because we have seen each other before, and she knows I am not the type to play games with someone's time & donation. I felt comfortable doing so, and as soon as I gave her the donation, she opened the door, and dashed out of my car into a car who I realized had looped around just in time to scoop her up. She took off.
She deactivated her facebook. I am not on her friend's list. She also took her most recent ads down.
Something is up with this person. Its so weird, because I have been a regular & always left a decent tip. Why would someone mess up with someone who have been generous on a regular basis. Its stupid & nonsensical to me.
If you want to see her old ads, you can go on listcrawler, and just search for her name.
Anyways. Be careful gentlemen. You have been warned.
-
07-12-21 16:18 #3607Senior Member

Posts: 68This is exactly what they want. If they can afford / willing to pay 600 hr, you probably will do so weekly / bi weekly. Single tech guys running around making 300 K+ don't have anything else to spend money on. This + Only Fans = why put in the effort?
Originally Posted by BillyKlub
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-21 13:56 #3606Regular Member

Posts: 13Do you think these Eros ads are real?
https://www.eros.com/washington/seat...7181.htm?cat=1
https://www.eros.com/washington/seat...1702.htm?cat=1
Too good to be true? Bad service? Any info would be greatly appreciated.
-
07-12-21 13:40 #3605Regular Member

Posts: 13I signed up for her OF. Doesn't seem worth it.
Originally Posted by SnowCroc
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-21 13:22 #3604Senior Member

Posts: 2184Yukigo
Originally Posted by DrtyHarry
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by WillShookSpear
[View Original Post]
Thanks WillShook for the intel. Glad your glowing review was earned. There is no better feeling than walking out of an appointment feeling it went much better than anticipated. Good for you. Echoing Aussies question. Were you upcharged for the BBBJ or BBBJCIM? I am interested in her also now.
Originally Posted by AussieFury
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-21 12:38 #3603Senior Member

Posts: 323I paid the CFS rate. Seemed to be a "standard" offering as she went right to it.
Originally Posted by AussieFury
[View Original Post]
Not really any kissing involved in our session.
-
07-12-21 10:33 #3602Banned Member

Posts: 2302Does she have a rate for BBBJCIM finish? Or is it the same as CFS rate?
Originally Posted by WillShookSpear
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-21 01:17 #3601Regular Member

Posts: 24Do you know does she allow DFK LFK?? Thanks.
Originally Posted by WillShookSpear
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-21 21:49 #3600Senior Member

Posts: 153Any word on Chevelle from Des Moines? I plan on seeing her in the late night. She's on STG.
-
07-11-21 14:32 #3599Regular Member

Posts: 15You ever get any info on Audelia? I've been wondering about her myself.
Originally Posted by MessyPee
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-21 10:14 #3598Senior Member

Posts: 2184East Indian Neema. Major GPS
Check her out non-GFE. No bb. My roses are $450 half hour / $850 hour. Are you frigging kidding me?
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....t%92s-have-fun!
-
07-10-21 18:12 #3597Senior Member

Posts: 387Tryst girls
It seems all the Tryst and Slixa girls want way too much.
Originally Posted by BBPornoGeek
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-21 18:07 #3596Senior Member

Posts: 387Odessa Bless
I guess Odessa Bless has rebranded and raised her rates. Saw her about 3-4 years ago 4 $ an hour. Now she has a new name and wants 6 $ for an hour. Crazy! Pretty soon these gals will be down to the same 5 customers who pay those rates.
-
07-10-21 16:09 #3595Senior Member

Posts: 323I'm one of those guys that wrote a positive if not over-the-top review. I found her to be very friendly and sweet, with a tight little bod. She's clearly far, far older than her ads would indicate (50's?) and her hair is indeed a bit odd. But interesting.
Originally Posted by DrtyHarry
[View Original Post]
I'd also agree her massage skills are mediocre at best, but OTOH was exceptionally responsive and vocal with DATY and gave me one of the best BBBJCIMs I've had in a long time, with amazing tongue action and vocal encouragement all the way through filling her mouth. For guys that like that type of thing she offered BBFS, which I declined. I enjoyed the experience and I'll repeat.
No pushback that The Other Place is full of bullshit reviews and people trying to ingratiate themselves with the ladies and community, and I appreciate the honesty here.
-
07-10-21 13:22 #3594Regular Member

Posts: 4Magnif6
Anyone have any intel on Magnif6?
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....call-available










Reply With Quote






