Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24460
    Senior Member


    Posts: 304

    Comfort?

    The one on Archer?

    Quote Originally Posted by IMissCutler  [View Original Post]
    Yeah it's her there. I can confirm.

  2. #24459

    Logan Square Latinas in Waukegan

    Looks like a new one at 109 in Waukegan. Usually some of the girls at 109 also operate in Logan Square. 109 is legit, but this girl is new. Anyone had her in Logan Square?

    https://chicago.bedpage.com/Therapeu.../12821260.html

    PM me if you prefer

  3. #24458

    Any experience on these postings?

    New member. Have tried couple places in the area, and most providers are on the mature side (40). Interested in someone a bit younger (20's, 30's). Came across these two postings. Has anyone tried? Experience?

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/219736

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/148311

    https://chicago.rubratings.com/152016

    In general, are the offerings better downtown?

  4. #24457

    Yo-yo is at comfort

    Quote Originally Posted by Biliator  [View Original Post]
    What's become of the fabulous YoYo of Ruby Spa fame? At one point I'd heard she was at Comfort, but another report said it wasn't her. Appreciate any info, thanks.
    Yeah it's her there. I can confirm.

  5. #24456

    Any intel?

    What's become of the fabulous YoYo of Ruby Spa fame? At one point I'd heard she was at Comfort, but another report said it wasn't her. Appreciate any info, thanks.

  6. #24455

    One in Chicago, not the one in My. Prospect

    Quote Originally Posted by GMan25  [View Original Post]
    In Mt. Prospect? Typically old bags standard HJ.
    I am asking about the spa in Chicago.

  7. #24454

    Chicago Rubs

    http://chicagorubs.com/

    Anybody have any experience with this site or these therapists?

  8. #24453
    Quote Originally Posted by ApplePiePussy  [View Original Post]
    This is not normal behavior and not healthy. There's a reason why she's falling asleep. Some of these places are super shady. The reviews on RM are all fake reviews from the owners as well.
    I'm avoiding all the places even remotely associated with that network.

  9. #24452
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon83  [View Original Post]
    After listening to several posts about the same person on Princeton, I presume it was Angel I saw. Yes flatchested, no personality, and falling asleep. Did not not look at me or face me for the most part and not a hint of offering anything more than a handjob.
    This is not normal behavior and not healthy. There's a reason why she's falling asleep. Some of these places are super shady. The reviews on RM are all fake reviews from the owners as well.

  10. #24451

    Chicagoland body rubs

    I've been a visitor here for years. Saw many, Bella Sophie Mya, Lilly, and more. I recently visited and met up with Nicole. She is a blonde haired Colombian, I'd say about 40. Fake tits, nice body, about 5'4, some stretch marks on the stomach. 220 at the door, wanted extra 2, for FS. Said she's been in Chicago for 2 months, from Colombia. Told me she only works FS in shower.

    She told me for just a BJ it would be extra 1. For 220 I was kissing, touch every part of the body, no BJ, light kissing. Looks 8/10, looks like she had lip injections. Only down fall is her stomach, must have had a kid.

  11. #24450

    Tips

    Quote Originally Posted by Quimby  [View Original Post]
    I will pay the 100 for naked HJ but only if she has a nice body and I get free reign over that nakedness that includes FIV or DATY. Not a fan of the extra 10 for table shower.
    Quimby makes a good point that it all depends on the quality of the massage, the looks and personality of the therapist, and what exactly is available / allowed. HJ's are not commodities. 40 is standard for basic and I think 50 is pretty standard for topless. From there it all depends on the quality and service and what kind of relationship you want to establish with the provider. Once you hit 200 total house-tip for a HJ the AMP / emp competes with independents who offer full nude with full "roaming", young and attractive providers who are 420 friendly or might offer a causal drink to make it feel more like a date, etc.

    BJ's operate the same way. You can get a basic CBJ for 60 at a lot of places but an unrushed quality session is going to cost and be worth a lot more. A lot of guys have talked about typical range of 75-120 (or sometimes more) on top of the house fee for BBBJCIM depending on appearance, personality and quality of massage and finish. And again once you hit 200 total house+tip the AMP / emp begin to compete with independents who will offer the same, often young attractive providers, although in my experience the massage skills of a typical 25-35 year old on rubratings who offers BJ are not on par with the better AMP / emp therapists.

    I'm not shopping for full service but from what guys say that seems to run 120-150 at spas (not counting NYC Chinatown spots where 60 gets you a quick bang and out the door) so that puts some boundaries on the price of other services short of full service. Think of it this way. 60 house fee + 200 tip = 260 total and if all you want is to screw a good looking gal that cash gets you into the entry level agencies and independents. But for me the massage and time on the table is as important as the finish. To each his own.

    At the end of the day I try to be fair and a little on the generous side without setting unrealistic expectations for everyone else.

  12. #24449
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1292

    New Life

    Quote Originally Posted by TakoMajo  [View Original Post]
    I never seen a comment about New Life Massage Spa. Has anyone been to this place. What kind of services are offered here.
    In Mt. Prospect? Typically old bags standard HJ.

  13. #24448

    Angel was no angel

    Quote Originally Posted by VRooomBada  [View Original Post]
    Is this an asian apartment?
    After listening to several posts about the same person on Princeton, I presume it was Angel I saw. Yes flatchested, no personality, and falling asleep. Did not not look at me or face me for the most part and not a hint of offering anything more than a handjob.

  14. #24447

    Rates

    Quote Originally Posted by Fit312  [View Original Post]
    I pay between $120 to $200 for FS, $140 is typical. BJ is $100-140. I tell girls who offer $100 for naked HJ to get lost.
    I will pay the 100 for naked HJ but only if she has a nice body and I get free reign over that nakedness that includes FIV or DATY. Not a fan of the extra 10 for table shower.

  15. #24446
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRedStar  [View Original Post]
    I been out the game for a while and every once in a while I'll come to play with some of my ATF and also to enjoy some new finds. I was with ivy she usually have an open menu, and for a BBBJ she wanted $. 5 I was at the place from an earlier post and she wanted $$ for FS. I remember when it was $. 2 for FS so I guess my question is what's the new rates and yes I know it's YMMV but I'm sure we all can come up with a healthy median.
    I pay between $120 to $200 for FS, $140 is typical. BJ is $100-140. I tell girls who offer $100 for naked HJ to get lost.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape