Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 33 of 304 FirstFirst ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 83 133 ... LastLast
Results 481 to 495 of 4555
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4075
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Is she a thick white girl?
    I think she said she's Colombian.

    RT.

  2. #4074
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by RoughThat  [View Original Post]
    Pulled one today, kinda a chance encounter. Didn't have time for the deed but got digits after chatting a sec. Anyone familiar with a Stephanie? Spotted her by the courthouse, blank tank, black sweats, dirty blonde, few tattoos, all her teeth, fairly decent compared to any SW out here. Will post again on her once I tag her.

    RT.
    Is she a thick white girl?

  3. #4073
    Quote Originally Posted by RoughThat  [View Original Post]
    Don't think this girl is a SW but perhaps a civi willing to do something strange for sum change. Long story short, scooped her up after texting for a bit. Gave me a top 5 BBJCIM with spit. Her technique, skill, determination, everything was perfect. Only con if I had one was she couldn't fit all of me. However, afterwards she was pissed because she wasn't compensated for what she did even tho we never discussed paying in any form. Her entire vibe was as tho she wanted to but then afterwards thought she deserved something for it. Idk.

    She said I'd never see her again after the deed then texted me a few hours later "You ain't shit but I'm hungry bring me some food" which I wasn't doing. Overall I'll hit her up eventually because her sucks are A1. She beats anyone I've had out here (SW or chance encounter civis) and I truly don't believe she's a SW but a civi who does what she has to.

    Tried to get a pic/video but she was paranoid toe entire time and kept looking around and keeping eyes on my hands while she was going to work. I do have her digits but as I said ion think she's a walker so don't bombard me with PMs because I'm keeping this one close to the vest unless a trusted member has something.

    RT.
    I saw her walking with a guy on Main Street yesterday afternoon.

  4. #4072
    Quote Originally Posted by RoughThat  [View Original Post]
    Pulled one today, kinda a chance encounter. Didn't have time for the deed but got digits after chatting a sec. Anyone familiar with a Stephanie? Spotted her by the courthouse, blank tank, black sweats, dirty blonde, few tattoos, all her teeth, fairly decent compared to any SW out here. Will post again on her once I tag her.

    RT.
    Don't think this girl is a SW but perhaps a civi willing to do something strange for sum change. Long story short, scooped her up after texting for a bit. Gave me a top 5 BBJCIM with spit. Her technique, skill, determination, everything was perfect. Only con if I had one was she couldn't fit all of me. However, afterwards she was pissed because she wasn't compensated for what she did even tho we never discussed paying in any form. Her entire vibe was as tho she wanted to but then afterwards thought she deserved something for it. Idk.

    She said I'd never see her again after the deed then texted me a few hours later "You ain't shit but I'm hungry bring me some food" which I wasn't doing. Overall I'll hit her up eventually because her sucks are A1. She beats anyone I've had out here (SW or chance encounter civis) and I truly don't believe she's a SW but a civi who does what she has to.

    Tried to get a pic/video but she was paranoid toe entire time and kept looking around and keeping eyes on my hands while she was going to work. I do have her digits but as I said ion think she's a walker so don't bombard me with PMs because I'm keeping this one close to the vest unless a trusted member has something.

    RT.

  5. #4071
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    WTF. 11 inch?
    She started moving away from it.

  6. #4070
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by BerWins13  [View Original Post]
    I had her the other night. She is extremely pleasant compare to other call girls on STG. Only thing can't handle a 11".
    WTF. 11 inch?

  7. #4069
    Quote Originally Posted by SavyGuy  [View Original Post]
    She's definitely legit, I believe she's in one of those motels in Brockton, I hooked up with her a few years, she's OK, she may not look like her pictures now, I'd say they're definitely dated.
    I had her the other night. She is extremely pleasant compare to other call girls on STG. Only thing can't handle a 11".

  8. #4068
    Quote Originally Posted by RoughThat  [View Original Post]
    Pulled one today, kinda a chance encounter. Didn't have time for the deed but got digits after chatting a sec. Anyone familiar with a Stephanie? Spotted her by the courthouse, blank tank, black sweats, dirty blonde, few tattoos, all her teeth, fairly decent compared to any SW out here. Will post again on her once I tag her.

    RT.
    I saw her last Saturday night when I came back around she was picked by tow truck.

  9. #4067

    Steph

    Pulled one today, kinda a chance encounter. Didn't have time for the deed but got digits after chatting a sec. Anyone familiar with a Stephanie? Spotted her by the courthouse, blank tank, black sweats, dirty blonde, few tattoos, all her teeth, fairly decent compared to any SW out here. Will post again on her once I tag her.

    RT.

  10. #4066

    Review

    Quote Originally Posted by BerWins13  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage?
    Pretty reasonable but that was a while ago.

  11. #4065
    Quote Originally Posted by SavyGuy  [View Original Post]
    She's definitely legit, I believe she's in one of those motels in Brockton, I hooked up with her a few years, she's OK, she may not look like her pictures now, I'd say they're definitely dated.
    What was the damage?

  12. #4064

    Review

    Quote Originally Posted by BerWins13  [View Original Post]
    Anyone review this girl on STG.
    She's definitely legit, I believe she's in one of those motels in Brockton, I hooked up with her a few years, she's OK, she may not look like her pictures now, I'd say they're definitely dated.

  13. #4063

    Review

    Anyone review this girl on STG.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 3F799B2E-7755-435F-B5BD-4DF45D4C1F22.jpg‎  

  14. #4062
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDubz1031  [View Original Post]
    I miss her haven't seen her around recently.
    This Crystal hasn't been on the track in years.

    RT.

  15. #4061
    Quote Originally Posted by OliverTwist  [View Original Post]
    I was on a day time excursion and saw almost nothing. The exception being HIV Katey " I think" and another similarly looking worn out one sitting at the end of Haverhill st. Finally I snag some old hag nearby with glasses and longish get black hair. Named Jen "I think" .

    From Plymouth originally she said. Unfortunately not that great of a head, so I jerked it off on her face as she sucked on the baggage. When I dropped her off she still had a large glob in her hair. Its was kinda fun I guess. Then I went over to see black Carrol at her house and fucked her bent over the couch.

    That was more fun, she is kinda my go to if nothing else around. Ugly face but a nice body. She is originally from Trinidad. I also saw an unmarked LE in a grey pic up truck pull someone over.

    Be carful out there.

    OT.
    Black Carol sounds like my kind of *****. Would appreciate the hook up if you don't mind brother.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape