Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 885 of 1636 FirstFirst ... 385 785 835 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 935 985 1385 ... LastLast
Results 13,261 to 13,275 of 24536
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11276

    Mystique

    Quote Originally Posted by BrianWcz  [View Original Post]
    Seen her postings for a bit now so finally pulled the trigger this week. Easy set up if you follow her few rules. Opted for a SS since time was right before work. Got to her hotel lower end on in the area for the room number. Got there door open her on the bed in a sundress. Not the girl in the pic but close enough and actually she is smaller. She does a nice BBBJ to start and runs that tongue up and down the shaft which I like. Does a good DT. After a few min I was like better stop this before I bust and not experience that kitty. So bent her over after she put the cover on. Slid in nice and tight. She got into it and was nice and wet. Pounded her for about ten min then the bag was filled. Pumped her for little bit more then was satisfied. Good attitude and experience so I will repeat again based on this experience Damage for SS 80.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/60480467.
    Thanks for the report brother. One question, is she fatter or thinner than the pics in the ad? I know you said smaller, just making sure you meant thinner and not just shorter. Thanks again.

    Shooter!

  2. #11275

    Bree

    Quote Originally Posted by Tbroi2  [View Original Post]
    I know CB Bree and have dated her before. I will say, enjoyed her fully. But there are a few stories out there that has me these days staying away, I'll share a couple. Read a post awhile back about her ripping and running. Apparently she pulled a knife on a Monger and took his money. She was running game with a handler or boyfriend. This was when she lived in CB. As far as the slight oder coming from down below. Every girl that does BBFS and CIP usually does. I wouldn't chance it with her since she goes raw 90% of the time. Also gets intel from a fellow Monger on here. Yep she has someone on here amongst us that is feeding her info about us and our habits. Yes, safe of her to do her research to who she is sleeping with. But this is said by the girl who BBs everyone. Not cool whoever this is, Fight Club? Just my two cents to this and what's up!

    RaBBit.
    Thanks for your input Rabbit but as a suggestion, please do a little research before posting. A couple incorrect things that need to be corrected. On many occasions, kitty odor usually has to do with PH imbalance. Doing BBFS doesn't cause this unless she doesn't shower for a day or two after the deed. HPV And a couple std's may also cause an odor as well. Or it's just plain ole bad hygiene. Which one is it with her? Who knows.

    Secondly, she knows about us because these posts are public, anyone can see them. She also has an account on this site. She used to post her services on here, along with our posts, back in the day.

    To add to the continuous back and forth about this chick. I've also had the pleasure of having a few analytical conversations with her and can tell you for sure that she suffers from an inability to feel any type of emotion toward another human being in any way shape or form, among other disturbing psychological and habitual issues. Your time with her is at your own risk. She's going to do whatever suits her at the moment.

    Shooter Out!

  3. #11274

    New memeber look for blues.

    I'm new to this this forum. I wondering if anyone had any info on getting ed pills. I used to have a connect but I lost his number. The stuff they sell at the gas station doesn't work for me.

  4. #11273

    Mystique

    Seen her postings for a bit now so finally pulled the trigger this week. Easy set up if you follow her few rules. Opted for a SS since time was right before work. Got to her hotel lower end on in the area for the room number. Got there door open her on the bed in a sundress. Not the girl in the pic but close enough and actually she is smaller. She does a nice BBBJ to start and runs that tongue up and down the shaft which I like. Does a good DT. After a few min I was like better stop this before I bust and not experience that kitty. So bent her over after she put the cover on. Slid in nice and tight. She got into it and was nice and wet. Pounded her for about ten min then the bag was filled. Pumped her for little bit more then was satisfied. Good attitude and experience so I will repeat again based on this experience Damage for SS 80.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/60480467.

  5. #11272

    Falisha

    Quote Originally Posted by BigHorseDW  [View Original Post]
    I shot Falisha a text this morning inquiring about availability. She replied with rates and address. She looks good and I would love to hit it but I got a weird feeling when she sent me the address. Has anyone had the opportunity to meet her and can verify she's legit?

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...a/877541379703
    I contacted her a couple of months ago. She was in Middle River and gave me the rates and notel. I'm sure we all know the notel on 40 in Middle River. I've seen a variety of providers there and being down in HoCo, it's a bit of a drive and she is a bit too thick for me. With that said, I have liked the BBBJ pics she posts and would love to test out the mic skills, but only if I'm around there.

    Dobson.

  6. #11271
    Senior Member


    Posts: 602

    Falisha

    Quote Originally Posted by BigHorseDW  [View Original Post]
    I shot Falisha a text this morning inquiring about availability. She replied with rates and address. She looks good and I would love to hit it but I got a weird feeling when she sent me the address. Has anyone had the opportunity to meet her and can verify she's legit?

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...a/877541379703
    I've been watching her ads too. Looks good but I haven't pulled the trigger yet.

    Chico.

  7. #11270
    Quote Originally Posted by DontBanme  [View Original Post]
    She had a post on Eros maybe a year ago saying she was retiring iirc.
    Thanks. Glad I got a chance to see her if only the one visit. She's quite the chatterbox but great in the sack.

  8. #11269

    Falisha in Rosedale

    I shot Falisha a text this morning inquiring about availability. She replied with rates and address. She looks good and I would love to hit it but I got a weird feeling when she sent me the address. Has anyone had the opportunity to meet her and can verify she's legit?

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...a/877541379703

  9. #11268

    Daisy Dalton

    Quote Originally Posted by BushBaby  [View Original Post]
    Seems that Daisy is either on an extended hiatus or is out the game. Saw her in 2018 via P411 where she had an assistant. Now her P411 profile is no longer active and by the looks of it, has been that way for a while. Only reason I can view it was because she gave me an okay after our meet. Her TER profile is still up but you cannot trust the dates on the reviews there.

    https://baltimore.sugarnights.com/escorts/daisy-dalton
    She had a post on Eros maybe a year ago saying she was retiring iirc.

  10. #11267

    Daisy Dalton

    Seems that Daisy is either on an extended hiatus or is out the game. Saw her in 2018 via P411 where she had an assistant. Now her P411 profile is no longer active and by the looks of it, has been that way for a while. Only reason I can view it was because she gave me an okay after our meet. Her TER profile is still up but you cannot trust the dates on the reviews there.

    https://baltimore.sugarnights.com/escorts/daisy-dalton

  11. #11266

    Yasmeen

    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzby69  [View Original Post]
    Saw this gills ad on multiple sites for massage. $150 for hour, claims therapeutic massage yet has pics of her self partially clothed. Was going to check her out but don't want to pay for a cuddle massage. She's a black girl, very attractive and texted me that she is on or off of Hartford Rd in parkville. Any info available would be greatly appreciated.
    Did you ever TOFTT, or get any intel? Her pics are too good to be true. So I'm hoping you gave her a shot & can report back for those of us who saw your post & said "Hmmmmmm".

  12. #11265
    Quote Originally Posted by DanStew  [View Original Post]
    How do you get in contact with them? Sent them an email, text, and called, no luck. There isn't a verification process on their website, even when you click the "book" link.
    I found this Eros ad for Ellie with an email address & phone number. Maybe this helps?

    https://www.eros.com/maryland/baltim...460.htm?cat=48

  13. #11264
    Quote Originally Posted by George525  [View Original Post]
    Exactly. There's all this talk but no way to follow up. I feel that if you're going to post abouit someone give up the contact info. Otherwise, it's useless information.
    Some got banned for doing just this on the PG forum, refused to share info he claimed he had and was all smug about it.

  14. #11263
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbroi2  [View Original Post]
    I know CB Bree and have dated her before. I will say, enjoyed her fully. But there are a few stories out there that has me these days staying away, I'll share a couple. Read a post awhile back about her ripping and running. Apparently she pulled a knife on a Monger and took his money. She was running game with a handler or boyfriend. This was when she lived in CB. As far as the slight oder coming from down below. Every girl that does BBFS and CIP usually does. I wouldn't chance it with her since she goes raw 90% of the time. Also gets intel from a fellow Monger on here. Yep she has someone on here amongst us that is feeding her info about us and our habits. Yes, safe of her to do her research to who she is sleeping with. But this is said by the girl who BBs everyone. Not cool whoever this is, Fight Club? Just my two cents to this and what's up!

    RaBBit.
    Exactly. There's all this talk but no way to follow up. I feel that if you're going to post abouit someone give up the contact info. Otherwise, it's useless information.

  15. #11262

    " No Show" PARIS

    Paris is a sweetie WHEN she shows up but I have to share my latest disaster with this air-head. Told her I would be there at 2.30 and would leave at 2.40 if she is not ready. (I don't let these ladies have me hanging around indefinitely) She texts back that she will be ready, no problem...blah blah blah.

    I text her 5 minutes before I arrive and then again when I get there. I text her at 2.35 to let her know I'm leaving in 5 min utes. At 2.40 I text her and leave. She literally never got back to me. This happened at least one other time. Just a little heads up.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/64253469

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape