Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
This blog is moderated by AlexDeLarge1
  1. #4889

    First time monger CCP

    Thinking today is the big day. I'm 30 and still a virgin which significantly impacts me "putting myself out there. " I am keen on Saeko after reading some reviews, but I was hoping someone can provide some info on Ling Ling or Ann. Are either as accommodating as Saeko? I've also noticed the parlor has two different numbers listed, depending on which website / Twitter account you check. Can I use either? Regarding location, would I receive that information over the phone when making the appointment?

  2. #4888
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeIsLive  [View Original Post]
    Tried reaching out to CCP asking rates and availability this is the second Asian joint that told me to send a pic of my I.D. or work I.D. Fuck that, I get they are trying to be safe, but theres no way I'm sending any of these places, or any provider that stuff. If it means I won't be able to visit some of these places then I'll just keep my money.
    Weird. I texted and they answered all my questions without asking for any of that. I guess I'll see if they ask for anything when I try to make an appointment. I may try to go later today.

  3. #4887
    Quote Originally Posted by OkTotti  [View Original Post]
    Well there is always Nana who look just as tasty. Shame about Narumi.
    Tried reaching out to CCP asking rates and availability this is the second Asian joint that told me to send a pic of my I.D. or work I.D. Fuck that, I get they are trying to be safe, but theres no way I'm sending any of these places, or any provider that stuff. If it means I won't be able to visit some of these places then I'll just keep my money.

  4. #4886

    CCP. Ling Ling

    Quote Originally Posted by TheWholeFnShow  [View Original Post]
    LOL yeah she has a tiny bit issue with size, I had to go slow. Was still a great time inside her fleshy clutches.
    Anyone know if Ling Ling from CCP is BBFS?

  5. #4885
    Quote Originally Posted by BrooklynMatt  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage? She looks worth going slow for.
    220 hh /320 hr +100 BBFS tip.

  6. #4884

    Asian Star Nana

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBoi0150  [View Original Post]
    Saw Narumi, was denied BBFS. Maybe other people got luckier.
    Well there is always Nana who look just as tasty. Shame about Narumi.

  7. #4883
    Quote Originally Posted by OkTotti  [View Original Post]
    How was her service? Looks? Stellar?
    One of my top 5 experience this year. Top 2 with asians after Emma. Plus I got tp fuck at the table shower and creampie her.

  8. #4882

    Seako

    Quote Originally Posted by TheWholeFnShow  [View Original Post]
    LOL yeah she has a tiny bit issue with size, I had to go slow. Was still a great time inside her fleshy clutches.
    What was the damage? She looks worth going slow for.

  9. #4881
    Quote Originally Posted by Frodo12  [View Original Post]
    Saw her a week or so ago. Definitely BBFS, they kinda advertise it on Twitter. She gives a good BJ no deep throat tho. She can't really take a dick unfortunately. I'm average and she had a hard time. Don't regret seeing her but won't be seeing her again.
    LOL yeah she has a tiny bit issue with size, I had to go slow. Was still a great time inside her fleshy clutches.

  10. #4880

    Saeko

    Quote Originally Posted by OkTotti  [View Original Post]
    How was her service? Looks? Stellar?
    Saw her a week or so ago. Definitely BBFS, they kinda advertise it on Twitter. She gives a good BJ no deep throat tho. She can't really take a dick unfortunately. I'm average and she had a hard time. Don't regret seeing her but won't be seeing her again.

  11. #4879
    Quote Originally Posted by Masoko23  [View Original Post]
    I had my first visit there with Saeko. Cip available. A monger from another site was nice to direct me to her.
    How was her service? Looks? Stellar?

  12. #4878

    Saeko

    Quote Originally Posted by Etl003  [View Original Post]
    I had to go to another site to figure it out LOL.
    I had my first visit there with Saeko. Cip available. A monger from another site was nice to direct me to her.

  13. #4877
    Quote Originally Posted by OkTotti  [View Original Post]
    I'd really interested if Ayuma at CCP is bare friendly.
    Tried her yesterday and not BBFS friendly.

  14. #4876

    Come come play

    Quote Originally Posted by PunkedLife  [View Original Post]
    What is CCP? Yes I searched that but nothing came up.
    I had to go to another site to figure it out LOL.

  15. #4875
    Quote Originally Posted by OkTotti  [View Original Post]
    A couple of new Japanese girls at Asian-starnyc.com started recently, Nana and Narumi at $380. Anyone know if they are BBFS friendly? I know Tomomi is and someone else said that Saki was there.
    Saw Narumi, was denied BBFS. Maybe other people got luckier.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape