Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,226 to 3,240 of 7371
-
07-12-21 20:59 #4146Senior Member

Posts: 103Gillian (snow white? I believe she's still active. I believe I've seen an ad recently. I'll look.
Originally Posted by BustySeeker2
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-21 20:03 #4145Senior Member

Posts: 31Gill
I'm just getting back into things after being away for a few years.
Maybe someone remembers her.
Went by the name Gill / Jill in Springfield curvy girl that was set up at a motel that she knew the owners so everything was cool or if you really knew her downtown at her place. Sometimes hosted doubles with an older late 30's girl. Back 5 or 6 years ago she was 23/24.
Anyone remember her or if she's still around.
-
07-12-21 18:35 #4144Senior Member

Posts: 103Why didn't she try and "work" a deal.
Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-21 16:24 #4143Senior Member

Posts: 354Pre cop
Why give LE extra opportunity to observe wg get in your car? Even under ideal conditions (and I've managed it) a dealer delivers to you miles from hot spots, there are drawbacks. Assuming you feel safe because you have met dealer, your date has drugs and guess what. She has to hit that pipe, do her bags, smoke her loosie, camp out on bathroom floor. Then it's your turn in the rotation? No, not unless all bags are done and every spec of ash is fired from pipe. Then you get the bums rush because you were dumb enough to pay it forward. And finally, after "get it over with" sex, she pesters the crap out of you for more $ because her drugs are gone and she might only be looking forward to small balance after the deed. If you think you can hold the drugs as collateral (why not you paid for them) until she takes care of business, forget it. She'll bug the crap out of you to get something so bad you can't even get hard LOL. Dealing is the way to go for cheap sex LOL. They get whatever you want for a few bucks worth of product considering what they pay for it in bulk. Probably still not worth it. They end up giving it up for nothing to new cell mate Bubba. They can't trust street people not to rat them out.
Originally Posted by ForFunTimes
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-21 07:26 #4142Senior Member

Posts: 103Seriously, No F'ing way. Nice way to get wrapped up in a deal gone south or a drug sting. Then what!
Originally Posted by Swammi2
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-21 08:02 #4141Senior Member

Posts: 60Hell no
Taking one of these girls to her dealers to score. Hell no.
Originally Posted by HotDiggity
[View Original Post]
Enough said.
-
07-10-21 10:03 #4140Senior Member

Posts: 559Old Withered Addict
Had a couple adventures with this one about six months ago. As is usually the case the first experience was the best. Then it went downhill from there. She moves around frequently. Think she gets kicked out of wherever she squats. Definite major demons. The last time was absolutely horrendous. Each time I met her she insisted I go pick up her "medicine". I hate when these hoe's make us get their drugs before any action takes place but I stupidly let it happen so I got what I deserved. She was obviously dope sick similar to my one and only experience with Brittany In Easthampton. But on this occasion she didn't have the right phone with her with her dealers number. So after me making a trip to East Bumfu ck she was hysterical and wanted me to drive her back again to get the correct phone and I brought her back to where I picked her up. When she got out of the car and went inside and punched the gas and left her in the dust. Blocked her number and never saw her again. She's older with a withered body with significant baby damage. Ok in the sack but the drama she brings was definitely not worth the price of admission. I'm not going to tolerate junkies yelling at me in my ride to take them to their dealers house. Also I remember her hair was super greasy and her fingernails were filthy. Total turn off. Again YMMV but I should of stopped after the first mediocre date. It was all downhill from there forward. Swim at your own peril. She is real though. Real Nasty! LOL.
Originally Posted by EyeLuvPuss69
[View Original Post]
Peace.
-
07-10-21 05:56 #4139Senior Member

Posts: 5229I'm not surprised. Years ago, there were scams like that on Seeking but not so blatant. That last thing I want is to get robbed or ripped off in my own home.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-21 23:19 #4138Senior Member

Posts: 4544The same ad is also in the Rhode island section LOL. These scammers LOL.
Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-21 21:51 #4137Senior Member

Posts: 5229Cross country scammers
If you're going to scam, scam BIG or go home! There'll be no gobbling from her.
Originally Posted by HotDiggity
[View Original Post]
I saw a similar scammer a few days ago but this one was offering live in help for free rent. Unfortunately, she’s stuck in Wyoming on a cross country car trip to CT. Yeah, right.
BMD.
-
07-09-21 19:03 #4136Senior Member

Posts: 755Sounds Familiar
I think this is taken from the opening credits of Alice.
Originally Posted by HotDiggity
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-21 18:29 #4135Senior Member

Posts: 99Alt Greenfield Girl
JustForthI.
https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....r/161790513943
Early Spring, met this other Greenfield girl in Hadley in the big shopping plaza. She does great daytime specials. She texted and said her friend is driving her down to run errands. Typically, you have to pick her up or she walks to a place in Greenfield in the city to meet you. We agreed up 50 to 80 roses. We drove out to a dead end of a corn field; so she could get back to shopping. We found a nice outdoor grassy spot instead of being a car date. She is not very attractive for her face. Very nice chest and big. Lower was not shaved and natural. She is ok with going in her huge behind but not too much. Complained about cramping. She was ok doing it natural and grunted a little.
-
07-09-21 15:52 #4134Senior Member

Posts: 103No wonder I haven't received a text back. You kept her busy! LOL. Jk.
Originally Posted by JustForthI
[View Original Post]
Thanks you saved me what little time I have. Sucks being tight on time and the girls spend their time ghosting.
-
07-09-21 14:06 #4133Forum Advertiser

Posts: 40Intel?
Anything you can share? Takes post down fast.
-
07-09-21 12:54 #4132Senior Member

Posts: 49I met her this morning. I figured I would check her out since I don't live too far from Greenfield. Anyway she seemed quite desperate with her texts, when I pulled up to meet she was arguing with her presumed BF so when I has a closer look at her I decided no way, both her arms were covered in infected iv sites and she looked like she hadn't slept in days, so I gave her a few bucks and pulled away. No way worth 100 $ car date.
Originally Posted by ForFunTimes
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





