Thread: BBFS Providers Manhattan
+
Add Report
Results 22,276 to 22,290 of 27148
-
07-09-21 16:06 #4873Senior Member

Posts: 471Acronyms
What is CCP? Yes I searched that but nothing came up.
Originally Posted by OkTotti
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-21 12:59 #4872Senior Member

Posts: 43Ccp
What's up ya'll.
Think I want to live wild this weekend!
Thinking of visiting CCP.
Who's worth the trip and who's not, BBFS? & did any of ya'll request two at the same time?
Thanks.
Judddy.
-
07-09-21 11:16 #4871Senior Member

Posts: 333I'd really interested if Ayuma at CCP is bare friendly.
Originally Posted by TheWholeFnShow
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-21 10:55 #4870Senior Member

Posts: 212Saw CCP Saeko. Not as cute in person as the pics but she's young and kinda goofy cute if that makes sense. She's sorta green but if you like to take the lead she's very fun.
Small tits, nice ass, almost bare shaved young pussy. She didn't even bring a cover out, just mumbled it's extra tip. I'm like whatever. CIP in doggy then round two CIP in mish. Tipped extra $100.
-
07-09-21 08:20 #4869Senior Member

Posts: 111Sorry busy day otherwise I would've replied earlier but atb stands for after the bell but like I said YMMV so don't think because I got it from one girl, the other girls do it too other girls might also be CBJ so it's a gamble either way.
Originally Posted by Slinky77
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-21 10:11 #4868Senior Member

Posts: 247Sorry maybe I missed something but what is ATB?
Originally Posted by Saenxx
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-21 10:04 #4867Senior Member

Posts: 333Asian Star NYC
A couple of new Japanese girls at Asian-starnyc.com started recently, Nana and Narumi at $380. Anyone know if they are BBFS friendly? I know Tomomi is and someone else said that Saki was there.
-
07-08-21 09:38 #4866Senior Member

Posts: 111Lana with ATB
If ykyk, I saw her when she was around and I guess she's not coming back from Miami so I might as well report it now but I saw Lana for 220 for an hour massage then extra 200 for BBBJ and FS and after making out with her and then having her blow me until I got rock hard so then I went down on her until I came up for air and rubbed my cock on her pussy and she moaned and I knew it was on the table, she let me fuck her bare but told me not to cum inside but I did anyway a few squirts that is then pulled out and the rest was on her pussy lips which she licked up and ate it up. She's a freak and I assume the other girls here can also be persuaded but I never said that. If she hits me up and she's back from Miami I'll let you guys know.
-
07-07-21 22:19 #4865Regular Member

Posts: 6Passive-aggressive way, she tried that stuff on me but I don't get offended so easily unlike some of the people from my culture, I was born here, she said she was surprised that I wasn't offended.
Originally Posted by RedSonata
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-21 11:50 #4864Senior Member

Posts: 329Sadly yes
Two big losses for the escort community and bareback community as well. The former due to covid, the later she OD. Very sad. Coming out from covid, the world is different. A lot of changes.
Originally Posted by Slinky77
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-21 11:02 #4863Senior Member

Posts: 247Is this for real?
Hollie of Miami and Samantha Sweet have both passed away? Shit they were both amazing. I know from her twitter feed Sam was battling some depression but damn. Both dead?
Originally Posted by Saenxx
[View Original Post]
Anyone know what happened to them? How did you guys find out that information?
-
07-06-21 00:02 #4862Senior Member

Posts: 483Thanks for posting this. I was just about to post saying she sounded a lot like Star. I tried to book time with Star and she was a huge pain in the ass about it. First she took forever to respond to texts and I think just getting her info and sending her screening took several hours. Then when I asked for an appointment she told me she only booked through Snapchat. I actually set up a snapchat specifically for this. She then took a few hours to respond to me there and I just gave up at that point. Too much of a waste of time.
Originally Posted by HeroesBlend
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-21 18:27 #4861Senior Member

Posts: 32Everything covered. Everything ŕ la cart. Saw her twice. First time amazing BBBJ and was high as fuck!! Second time covered. If you have the $$ to through she will catch.
Originally Posted by TheWholeFnShow
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-21 16:58 #4860Senior Member

Posts: 235Cherry Dakota
I actually did the whole $35. "one time verify" thing, mainly to see more pics / vids of her and see if I wanted to see her. I always see her and Star's ads. They also share (d) a number, but I think Star is now trying to be more tame / independent.
Originally Posted by TheWholeFnShow
[View Original Post]
After seeing her OF I was kinda put off. I get these chicks take loads, but when you're seeing loads all over a chick you want to see.
I think her OF actually does her a disservice. I wanted to see her before that and then after I kinda came to my senses, also after showing my friend her content.
One thing I will say watch out for, which is kinda shitty, she uses snapchat. I don't use any of these dumb ass apps, including twitter, facebook, all this nonsensical garbage. Anyway, if you take a pic of anything apparently, it lets the other person know. I did that with someone not realizing and it wasn't anything bad and was a screen from the person I screen shotted and I sent to them to ask them something.
This chick put someone on blast, with his name and contact info saying he screen shotted her picture and don't be like him. You got cum shots of yourself all over the interwebz, why are you putting someone on blast for taking a pic screenshot. Apparently this annoyed her as her content is so valuable. That was a nail in the coffin for me, I'm actually overly trusting of women I see and I've yet to be burnt. I wouldn't give her a reason to burn me, but it seems like she'd try for no apparent reason anyway. I believe she may have tried to charge a fee to him to take down her blast. I can't recall either way, but after that I ceased contact with her. First off, way too many hoops to set up an appt, for someone who seems pretty trashy and also she seems like she is vindictive for no reason. Be very cautious with your info. Also she makes you create a snap iirc. You needed to join * and snap. All these fucking hoops.
If anyone has had a positive visit, please do let us know.
-
07-05-21 14:26 #4859Senior Member

Posts: 212Anybody try this provider? https://tryst.link/escort/cherry-dakota.
300 to start.










Reply With Quote





