Thread: Arrangement Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,531 to 7,545 of 17049
-
07-09-21 01:15 #9519Regular Member

Posts: 15If this is happening this Sunday I have time and I'm down.
Originally Posted by Eternalchaoz
[View Original Post]
-
07-09-21 00:17 #9518Senior Member

Posts: 253I sent you a message. I'm down.
Originally Posted by OnlyDreams
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-21 23:41 #9517Senior Member

Posts: 27Bluueblondiie98
https://www.seeking.com/member/79d6b...a-bade71704cf1 Anyone see her? 400 ppm with everything covered is laughable. I was hoping it might get better after an initial meet.
-
07-08-21 21:46 #9516Senior Member

Posts: 186Did she also have a profile liloebb at one point last fall? And an * account lifewithliv?
Originally Posted by Natefarwell
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-21 17:14 #9515Senior Member

Posts: 77I'm in sounds great.
Originally Posted by DaddyOne23
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-21 17:07 #9514Senior Member

Posts: 77Yes, she is full of shit.
Originally Posted by Bern1
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-21 14:39 #9513Senior Member

Posts: 48Anyone talk to this one wants half rent up front LOL
https://www.seeking.com/member/ce152...4-00a703b4b5b6
She is a big talker just wondering if anyone else has talked to her.
-
07-08-21 12:04 #9512Senior Member

Posts: 69Millie
https://www.seeking.com/member/8ef75...b-350638988cd3
GPS. Agreed to a drinks meet in downtown. The day before, asked to send $$ for a manicure and pedicure. Yea, right! Location shows Michigan now.
-
07-08-21 11:48 #9511Senior Member

Posts: 69Nicole
https://www.seeking.com/member/98766...8-08fa89a59b2d
Dtf. Agreed to 400 before she realized her mixup and that I am not of her preferred race / ethnicity. Others may have more luck.
-
07-08-21 11:30 #9510Senior Member

Posts: 69Sky
https://www.seeking.com/member/88eb6...0-1b902c8e60c7
Open for Dinner, drinks and massage? WTF! Who stops at a massage? 200. Didn't pursue.
-
07-08-21 01:29 #9509Senior Member

Posts: 130I'm in and will DM you.
Originally Posted by OnlyDreams
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-21 23:16 #9508Regular Member

Posts: 12Any more info or content on her?
Does anyone have any more info or content on her?
Originally Posted by Agoraphobe
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-21 20:27 #9507Senior Member

Posts: 25Don't forget the ones that like to play the Credit Card game. It's always a gamble.
Originally Posted by Jayp80
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-21 19:21 #9506Senior Member

Posts: 176I'm down and not a flake LOL
I DM'd you.
Originally Posted by OnlyDreams
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-21 18:32 #9505Senior Member

Posts: 754Foursome
Count me in as well! I'm not too concerned with the details. I'm sure it can all be worked out. Where there's a will, there's always a way.










Reply With Quote




