Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Special K

+ Add Report
Page 45 of 49 FirstFirst ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 LastLast
Results 661 to 675 of 725
This blog is moderated by Mattis1775
  1. #65

    Thinking of Taking The Plunge

    I've never seen the infamous K yet but find myself heading out to the Fitchburg area today. Thinking it might be time to go for it. How is she with short notice? Also wondering if the neighborhood questions it at this point and if they take notice of the cars in the driveway? Safe enough as far as curious neighbors are concerned? Any advice on rate these days?

    Thanks fellas.

  2. #64

    So typical at this point.

    Called K and scheduled a time today (about an hour from when I called). Told me she had just showered, was clean, ready to go, looking forward to it, blah blah blah. Pull onto her street, call her to let her know I was arriving as she requested and as I'm about to pull into the driveway I see a car in her driveway and one of you guys coming out of her place. She starts mumbling some bullshit about no, it's just the guy that rents the garage, I'm clean and ready for you. I just hung up on her and turned around and left. Done and Done.

  3. #63

    Sleepy Head

    One of you mongers must have worn her out in the visit right before mine tonight. She was yawning when I walked in but had the usual banter. We got started and then to my surprise, it was quiet. No cheesy lines, no moans, no movement. K fell asleep with my dick in her mouth and 2 fingers in her box. I tried some aggressive fingering, nothing. I tried thrusting my cock in and out of her mouth, nothing. Well not nothing it did help me stay hard. 3 minutes went by, I tried talking to her too, nothing. She was breathing so wasnt too too worried but she was out cold sucking me. Finally figure out how to get her awake, put my hand on her head to try to push my cock deep as possible and wake her but the second I touched her hair she snapped awake and snapped at me that she just shampooed and not to touch her hair. WTF.

    I figured I didn't want to risk another nap so I just spun her around and pounded her pussy till I filled her up and then dressed and left. She ignored what happened completely as did I. She just kept saying while I was getting dressed that we had all night for many rounds of blah blah blah. Yeah, no thanks, I'm not risking another sleep break and the possibility that I fall asleep in a bed that a blacklight isn't even needed to find evidence of all of us.

    And if you think I'm exaggerating writing this to get some laughs (hell if I didn't live it I'd think that) then I don't blame you. But seriously, things get weirder and weirder with Special K.

  4. #62

    Monday

    I saw K today as I was in Marlborough. Took the 30-min drive and the session was as usual. Her place was a mess, needs vacuuming. She looked terrible. Face is the same. But, the body is taking a toll. I said the last time that the last visit was my last. But, here I am and definitely, this will be the last. It wasn't fun anymore, it got old, nice CIP as usual. But, the thrill wasn't there. I think I'm K'd out. Have fun with her while you can.

  5. #61
    Quote Originally Posted by BWright8899  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link to the high heels video? Or keywords to search? Thanks.
    Try heels, techno, escort. Or, something similar.

  6. #60
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    There's quite a few. But, yes. The strange escort one stands out. There's also one where she has high heels on, up towards the sky. That one was pretty hot as well.
    Do you have a link to the high heels video? Or keywords to search? Thanks.

  7. #59

    Visitor

    I called k a week ago. Phone did something weird so I called back. Another woman answered but never spoke to me. I think she must've answered the phone accidentally in her pocket or something. I only heard her voice. But the woman was scolding someone, I assume k. Does k have anyone that checks up on her and tells her not to bareback all of new England?

  8. #58
    Quote Originally Posted by NHFish  [View Original Post]
    Had been quite a while since I visited K. Texted her and than we talked on the phone for a couple and easy set up.

    Grabbed some covers and went to her place, AC running in the bedroom which she loved to remind me of.

    Started with a "long deep and sensual blow job" which was pretty mechanical. Tried to get her hands playing with my ass but she wouldn't. Grabbed a cover and went in mish for some pounding. Turned her over in doggie for a few than went in her ass for my first shot. We chilled for a few then she started in on another "long deep sensual blowjob" again with no ass play. Buried myself back inside and after 10 minutes gave up on the 2nd shot and wanted out.

    K is K. Accommodating and very nice but I'm never going back. Until next time!
    Bullshit. You'll visit again after a few sessions of counseling. LOL. Everyone goes back to K after awhile. I haven't seen her for awhile after the last session. She was begging me not to cum because it means it's the ending to it all. I felt really bad because she didn't want me to leave. But, I will be back. It's a matter of time.

  9. #57

    Perfect K Shot

    What a perfect aim!

    BH.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 7ba03072016227280d87a0f7f3f3d592.jpg‎  

  10. #56

    1st Post Covid K

    Had been quite a while since I visited K. Texted her and than we talked on the phone for a couple and easy set up.

    Grabbed some covers and went to her place, AC running in the bedroom which she loved to remind me of.

    Started with a "long deep and sensual blow job" which was pretty mechanical. Tried to get her hands playing with my ass but she wouldn't. Grabbed a cover and went in mish for some pounding. Turned her over in doggie for a few than went in her ass for my first shot. We chilled for a few then she started in on another "long deep sensual blowjob" again with no ass play. Buried myself back inside and after 10 minutes gave up on the 2nd shot and wanted out.

    K is K. Accommodating and very nice but I'm never going back. Until next time!

  11. #55
    Quote Originally Posted by MickDick  [View Original Post]
    Just Google sex with a strange escort.
    There's quite a few. But, yes. The strange escort one stands out. There's also one where she has high heels on, up towards the sky. That one was pretty hot as well.

  12. #54

    K videos

    Quote Originally Posted by DokOfLuv2000  [View Original Post]
    A while back someone posted some links of videos they made with special K. Does anyone have the links?
    Just Google sex with a strange escort.

  13. #53

    K videos

    A while back someone posted some links of videos they made with special K. Does anyone have the links?

  14. #52
    Quote Originally Posted by MaldenMale  [View Original Post]
    So, yesterday a fellow monger and I tried to setup a DP with K. She must have been busy, tried calling multiple times, finally heard back from here, scheduled time and showed up to another monger already there. Apologies to whoever it was, thought the other guy I was meeting was you so I rung the bell and knocked. K was pissed off, too. I left and realized that K is just way too busy nowadays. .

    Again, sorry to the monger if ruined your fun, honest mistake.

    Malden Male.
    It's normal now for K to just have an open door policy, which pisses me off. Like I said, there are times when I want to go solo. But, either someone is already there or someone is knocking on the door or, people are knocking on the door. Appointments are basically useless now with her.

    Her problem is she needs to stop telling people to just show up.

  15. #51

    K DP Gone Wrong

    So, yesterday a fellow monger and I tried to setup a DP with K. She must have been busy, tried calling multiple times, finally heard back from here, scheduled time and showed up to another monger already there. Apologies to whoever it was, thought the other guy I was meeting was you so I rung the bell and knocked. K was pissed off, too. I left and realized that K is just way too busy nowadays. .

    Again, sorry to the monger if ruined your fun, honest mistake.

    Malden Male.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape