Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22033
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1260

    Jesse's Back

    Saw Jesse back in 2014-15 while she was hangin around the Arlington area both in a house she was renting a room in and notels off Merrill. She was slightly thicker but not too much more than what those pics depicts. Looks like she's lost weight. It also looks like shes aged some. Back then I'm sure she was like late 30s.

    One day she tried hitting me up but I was slammed with work or school or something. She said the one thing that would make me lose focus to any task at hand I may be involved in. Within minutes I'm in my ride breaking traffic laws to get to her location. She opened up the flood gates with that offering.

    My last visit she simply went crazy on me enough so where I didn't want to deal with her shit no more. Jesse stayed in the Game for a little while until she finally disappeared.

    I was showing a certain DT Goddess pics on my phone one day and she saw the pics of Jesse. Come to find out they were once besties or something like that. DT Goddess told me Jesse had found a man and was living the honest life down in The Oldest City.

    Now here she is- Back in the Game. LOL Gotta find those old pics of hers.

  2. #22032

  3. #22031
    Quote Originally Posted by GankGank  [View Original Post]
    The videos he is selling of her is all a lie he literally bought the video and now is selling them saying he fucked which he never did beware of this dude he is scamming all he Is doing is tying to get clout of her name. She is not on drugs or stuff she's cool girl to fuck with.
    Can we keep an updated list of girls who do appear on his site so we can avoid?

  4. #22030

    About expensive pussy

    Quote Originally Posted by Ttmft  [View Original Post]
    That is the ballpark that she always charges. I ain't defending it, but that's in line with what she has posted.
    With the escalating price of pussy these days, it has never become so undesirable and overrated in my mind. Geez!

  5. #22029

    Jessica bankz and the hussh dude scam

    The videos he is selling of her is all a lie he literally bought the video and now is selling them saying he fucked which he never did beware of this dude he is scamming all he Is doing is tying to get clout of her name. She is not on drugs or stuff she's cool girl to fuck with.

  6. #22028
    Senior Member


    Posts: 119

    Tryst Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by KoolBreeze  [View Original Post]
    After striking out all morning. This one hit me back. Despite the bad reviews, was willing to give her a shot anyway. Was feeling a little desperate. LOL. This mf quoted me 150 for a cardate. Bad reviews and all. LOL. Who the hell is running up these prices with providers that shouldn't be charging half of what they charging?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...t/479652118011
    That is the ballpark that she always charges. I ain't defending it, but that's in line with what she has posted.

  7. #22027

    Yeah, about that

    Quote Originally Posted by OneForTheGlory  [View Original Post]
    One red flag I've kind of adopted is when they brag about they're top game. It's a indicator that they give rushed service and chaff you like crazy. Cause in all honestly not that many providers give a mind blowing performance.
    They are, in effect, a legend in their own minds!

  8. #22026

    About no disrespect

    Fellas,

    Regarding information on UTR. I have received several requests on the UTR and I believe, there is not one person I have not responded to via PM. Trust and believe, there are tons of ya! Some have asked about some details about said UTR and the only information I provided was number, locations, and of course, I provided a pic earlier. I have not answered specific details because, quite honestly, my schedule does not permit such. If I could have posted her number in the thread, it would have made my life much easier. So, I leave it up to you to do some of the work--contact her and get whatever you need. I am not her handler and neither am I receiving any monetary compensation for the referral and furthermore, I don't want anything. So, please, if someone provides an UTR or some other, don't expect to get a lot of details because, again, it has been a boatload; no, ship loads of ya.

    To me, she is considered UTR because she rarely post. I believe her last post was back in April and before that, a couple of months before April. Keep in mind now, as I mentioned, I gave her information to ship loads of you, so unfortunately, she is likely to become like any other girl who is inundated with a multitude of requests. It is just the nature of the beast. I did not discriminate against regular or senior members. I provided information to both. Hope this clears up why I didn't provide a ton of details.

  9. #22025

    Word of caution

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackLightning  [View Original Post]
    I wanted a cheap draining, so I hit this one up.

    Claims to be a pipe drainer but, the BBBJ was terrible. 2 minutes into the BJ she's starts rushing me. After that we went to doggy. The pu $$why was so the loose it felt like throwing a hotdog down a hallway. As I'm stroking I notice some syringes on the table. I pulled out and didn't finish, and put 60 Mario coins on the table, and walked out. She's one of those white girls who act ghetto, that was a big turn off for me.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...i/984035511095
    One red flag I've kind of adopted is when they brag about they're top game. It's a indicator that they give rushed service and chaff you like crazy. Cause in all honestly not that many providers give a mind blowing performance.

  10. #22024

    Nadia

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffrybrach  [View Original Post]
    OKAY.

    I've visited NAdia about 3 times in the past month the last time was about 2 weeks ago. My feeling is she has been around for a long time. She did not tell me this but her busted up ride and transient behaviour I strongly believe is because she recently left her uncle and has no stable set up yet. The first time I met her her car was broken down and she had a taxi driving friend bring her. And they ran out of gas. That is really what happened. I met her but we did not hook up that night.

    I saw her for business the next night in a hotel this time I started to say her pics were dated and I believe the first ones she used were, but the pics she uses now are recent. But these chicks use filters to the hilt. I've communicated with a fellow monger here through I'm because I was not ready to recommend publicly. Why?

    CONS:

    TRANSEINT: Her stability is at current hit or miss, not stable transpo. Maybe stable place to shill? Our first meet up was to be at a residential home far away from where she lays her head.

    PICS: filters are used.

    HYGENE: She reminds me of a true biker babe. She's one of those chicks that thinks she is ready when she makes it back to the room (I HATE THOSE CHICKS! NO! Shower. Wash your Box rinse the sweat off!

    Now with all that being said; I've seen twice and may plan another visit because that ***** IS SEXY AF!!

    PROS:
    I was actually able to connect with her early this morning. Everything you said about her is spot on. Her smile does it for me. Very cool chick. If she took a few pointers from Meli. She could easily be one of the top providers in the city.

  11. #22023

    High rates

    Quote Originally Posted by KoolBreeze  [View Original Post]
    After striking out all morning. This one hit me back. Despite the bad reviews, was willing to give her a shot anyway. Was feeling a little desperate. LOL. This mf quoted me 150 for a cardate. Bad reviews and all. LOL. Who the hell is running up these prices with providers that shouldn't be charging half of what they charging?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...t/479652118011
    My best guess for the ridiculous spike in rates we are seeing is because demand is super high and supply is low. Yes there are a lot of posts on STG, but how many of them actually respond? And even if they do, how many more are ghosting. By the time we get down the list to someone that is of this level of quality many people just want a nut and go get it. I'm not one of those, I will walk if I'm not interested or the price is to high for the merchandise. But many others will take the leftovers and pay whatever to get them.

    I know me personally, I only have about 2-3 hrs from the time I start looking until I have to be back for my dreams. Any longer than that and the SO starts reaching out, which means funs over for me. Others may have more time to burn, but I've struck out at least 12 of my last 15 attempts, and that is making sure I have at least 3 options before making the attempt. That is a highly unusual strike out rate for me, it used to be the inverse of that.

  12. #22022

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by NotWhatiItSeems  [View Original Post]
    Was BB anything on the table? She looks like someone who deserves an injection.
    BBFS is definitely on the table. I declined and had my own hat with me. She is small and sweet, but very obvious candy use. She also had a really bad deep cough when I saw her. Not a smokers cough, but like she had a respiratory infection cough.

    If she wasn't so far down the candy train I'd see her again, but she appears to be coming to the last stop soon.

  13. #22021

    Not a pipe drainer.

    I wanted a cheap draining, so I hit this one up.

    Claims to be a pipe drainer but, the BBBJ was terrible. 2 minutes into the BJ she's starts rushing me. After that we went to doggy. The pu $$why was so the loose it felt like throwing a hotdog down a hallway. As I'm stroking I notice some syringes on the table. I pulled out and didn't finish, and put 60 Mario coins on the table, and walked out. She's one of those white girls who act ghetto, that was a big turn off for me.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...i/984035511095
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails tmta1ntg4nge3y2i2yjg1mwjlzwqzzjbhmzcxzmrimdq3zte1mmu.jpg.jpeg‎   tntk4otgwmjg0nwnlzji2ztg5mjnkztm0zmnmowzjzmvknjyymq.jpg.jpeg‎  

  14. #22020
    Quote Originally Posted by KoolBreeze  [View Original Post]
    There's something fishy about her. Made a post yesterday about a shady looking guy hanging out by her door. Spoke with a friend of mines this morning who also tried to see her. Seem like we both was told the same story once we made it to her location. Once I was in the area I parked at the corner store because she didn't provide the room number yet. She told me to give her a few minutes, that her roommate was packing up her things. She told this same story to my friend hours earlier. My friend stated that before pulling up to her location. He noticed several guys getting out of a 4 door pick up with vest on. Appeared to be undercovers. With that being said. The guys he saw could've been bail bondsman looking for someone. He didn't take the chance and got the hell out of there. I know a few of you said she's been around for awhile. But have someone seen her recently. I may try her again once she get away from the motel with the red roof.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...r/556929415546
    OKAY.

    I've visited NAdia about 3 times in the past month the last time was about 2 weeks ago. My feeling is she has been around for a long time. She did not tell me this but her busted up ride and transient behaviour I strongly believe is because she recently left her uncle and has no stable set up yet. The first time I met her her car was broken down and she had a taxi driving friend bring her. And they ran out of gas. That is really what happened. I met her but we did not hook up that night.

    I saw her for business the next night in a hotel this time I started to say her pics were dated and I believe the first ones she used were, but the pics she uses now are recent. But these chicks use filters to the hilt. I've communicated with a fellow monger here through I'm because I was not ready to recommend publicly. Why?

    CONS:

    TRANSEINT: Her stability is at current hit or miss, not stable transpo. Maybe stable place to shill? Our first meet up was to be at a residential home far away from where she lays her head.

    PICS: filters are used.

    HYGENE: She reminds me of a true biker babe. She's one of those chicks that thinks she is ready when she makes it back to the room (I HATE THOSE CHICKS! NO! Shower. Wash your Box rinse the sweat off!

    Now with all that being said; I've seen twice and may plan another visit because that ***** IS SEXY AF!!

    PROS:

    BODY: though there is some baby damage up front, Her body really turns me on. I think she is a former Gym rat from her build, thick thighs and macular / fat body build. Tit's are small / flattish but sit so perfect on her body with very little sag. She wants aftermarkets which will make her even sexier if they are done right. But they are not really a necessary add on if you ask me.

    STYLE: Her punk rock bicker chick persona is sexy and changes constantly, the what you see in the pics is what you get pretty much and more.

    PERSONALITY: I think she is sweet, it may be because we hit it off well. Her personality matches her look and her smile. A cool biker chick who was in jail kind of vibe.

    I do not know what or why but She is the only one as of late (and I have 2 very sexy regulars) that keeps me hard as diamonds from just being in the same room with her. There seems to be a real mutual animal Sexual attraction between the two of us that is even affecting me as I type this review. Last time I met her in a higher end hotel off of JTB. And there still seems to be the less than stellar natural hygiene issue. She's just too natural and less than fresh. But I can't look away. ! OMG I got to see her again.

    I did see the guy she was staying with the first time I met her. But things went smoothly and she was upfront about him and another woman sharing the room. I think she just needs some time to get personally situated.

  15. #22019

    Kk

    She quoted me $ for a QV which to me is a bit of a stretch but I thought well, maybe she's worth it.

    I arrived at the place and was greeted with a hug, she tried hard to make me comfortable which was nice. But honestly she looked a lot older than her pics. Says she's 27 but she looks 37 (no offense). Big butt but also big belly and small boobs. Anyways after seeing all that decided to offer her. 8 instead and she complied.

    So the dream started with a Mediocre BBBJ, basically she just wanted to get junior happy enough for the main event, well, main event was mediocre as well, she's not a clock watcher and has a good attitude but that's about it. Would I recommend her? Nah, would I repeat? Nah. But as always, YMMV.

    Stay safe gents.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/095901355116

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape