Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 886 of 1637 FirstFirst ... 386 786 836 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 936 986 1386 ... LastLast
Results 13,276 to 13,290 of 24541
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11266

    Yasmeen

    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzby69  [View Original Post]
    Saw this gills ad on multiple sites for massage. $150 for hour, claims therapeutic massage yet has pics of her self partially clothed. Was going to check her out but don't want to pay for a cuddle massage. She's a black girl, very attractive and texted me that she is on or off of Hartford Rd in parkville. Any info available would be greatly appreciated.
    Did you ever TOFTT, or get any intel? Her pics are too good to be true. So I'm hoping you gave her a shot & can report back for those of us who saw your post & said "Hmmmmmm".

  2. #11265
    Quote Originally Posted by DanStew  [View Original Post]
    How do you get in contact with them? Sent them an email, text, and called, no luck. There isn't a verification process on their website, even when you click the "book" link.
    I found this Eros ad for Ellie with an email address & phone number. Maybe this helps?

    https://www.eros.com/maryland/baltim...460.htm?cat=48

  3. #11264
    Quote Originally Posted by George525  [View Original Post]
    Exactly. There's all this talk but no way to follow up. I feel that if you're going to post abouit someone give up the contact info. Otherwise, it's useless information.
    Some got banned for doing just this on the PG forum, refused to share info he claimed he had and was all smug about it.

  4. #11263
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbroi2  [View Original Post]
    I know CB Bree and have dated her before. I will say, enjoyed her fully. But there are a few stories out there that has me these days staying away, I'll share a couple. Read a post awhile back about her ripping and running. Apparently she pulled a knife on a Monger and took his money. She was running game with a handler or boyfriend. This was when she lived in CB. As far as the slight oder coming from down below. Every girl that does BBFS and CIP usually does. I wouldn't chance it with her since she goes raw 90% of the time. Also gets intel from a fellow Monger on here. Yep she has someone on here amongst us that is feeding her info about us and our habits. Yes, safe of her to do her research to who she is sleeping with. But this is said by the girl who BBs everyone. Not cool whoever this is, Fight Club? Just my two cents to this and what's up!

    RaBBit.
    Exactly. There's all this talk but no way to follow up. I feel that if you're going to post abouit someone give up the contact info. Otherwise, it's useless information.

  5. #11262

    " No Show" PARIS

    Paris is a sweetie WHEN she shows up but I have to share my latest disaster with this air-head. Told her I would be there at 2.30 and would leave at 2.40 if she is not ready. (I don't let these ladies have me hanging around indefinitely) She texts back that she will be ready, no problem...blah blah blah.

    I text her 5 minutes before I arrive and then again when I get there. I text her at 2.35 to let her know I'm leaving in 5 min utes. At 2.40 I text her and leave. She literally never got back to me. This happened at least one other time. Just a little heads up.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/64253469

  6. #11261
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimer1  [View Original Post]
    Something that everyone seems to have left out of their review is that Casey requires photo verification during your first time (I believe it was Baltimore2020 from last year was the only one that mentioned this). I skipped.
    How do folks normally handle that? It wasn't really a thing back in my heyday. Do you send the pic? Or do a video chat? Neither?

  7. #11260
    Quote Originally Posted by BD1965  [View Original Post]
    FirstTimer1 learn how to search the forum, there's posts on Casey. I'll be helpful this time though as she's in my regular rotation. 60 ss, BBBJ (very good), CFS, doesn't rush, nice location, parking sometimes tough but can find a spot within a block or so, safe neighborhood, apartment is usually messy, smaller tits she seems to not like them grabbed much, all positions good (no Greek), her arms are scarred up from previous use, pleasant personality. Do not go up to her address until she tells you to, otherwise she gets weirded out and will stop responding. Doesn't want the neighbors to see someone lurking around. She has to put her dog away when you arrive, usually only a few minutes delay.

    To get some street credit on the forum, start posting on your experiences before asking for input on others. Happy hunting!

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...d/054173093085
    Something that everyone seems to have left out of their review is that Casey requires photo verification during your first time (I believe it was Baltimore2020 from last year was the only one that mentioned this). I skipped.

  8. #11259

    Re: CB Bree

    I know CB Bree and have dated her before. I will say, enjoyed her fully. But there are a few stories out there that has me these days staying away, I'll share a couple. Read a post awhile back about her ripping and running. Apparently she pulled a knife on a Monger and took his money. She was running game with a handler or boyfriend. This was when she lived in CB. As far as the slight oder coming from down below. Every girl that does BBFS and CIP usually does. I wouldn't chance it with her since she goes raw 90% of the time. Also gets intel from a fellow Monger on here. Yep she has someone on here amongst us that is feeding her info about us and our habits. Yes, safe of her to do her research to who she is sleeping with. But this is said by the girl who BBs everyone. Not cool whoever this is, Fight Club? Just my two cents to this and what's up!

    RaBBit.

    Quote Originally Posted by DjHunter  [View Original Post]
    Honestly, I'm more curious to see what she looks like, and also generally annoyed that her contact info is so guarded. My BBFS days are behind me. Been there, done that, scares and all. But it'd be good to put a face with a name and see what the talk is about. From what I'm gathering, she either doesn't post ads frequently or not at all. Or maybe under a different name?

  9. #11258
    Quote Originally Posted by UpYours  [View Original Post]
    Someone just dropped a review of her on the Erotic Review. He gave her a 8/5 for looks and performance and 60/300 donation. No Greek or BBBJ.
    TS ads for Jessica have been around for almost a year now. Maybe she got sex change surgery?

  10. #11257

    Casey

    Fabulous time with Casey this week, very enthusiastic and eager to please! Nice, safe neighborhood with easy parking. Other than that, BD1965 covered her well on 6/17 and I agree with all his points. She was very accommodating, enthusiastic, and all-around a pretty cool person. The one detail I'd add is she's a TINY person! All in all, a fantastic experience! $ for the HH.

    I was really happy to connect with Casey. She replies to texts quickly. I struck out with Casey, Ashley, Nina, Missy and Ashleigh. None of them even replied. I tried CB Bree (no response) but I'm not sure the number I have for her ending in 4150 is still good.

    Stay safe,

    Jack.

  11. #11256
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyelope  [View Original Post]
    I mean she's cute okay body a little better then most but I think most of the guys on here rave about her is because she offers BBFS other then that she's nothing special at all I saw her like a month ago and I didn't see what the fuss was about although I covered up I don't trust any of these girls but that's just me LOL.
    Honestly, I'm more curious to see what she looks like, and also generally annoyed that her contact info is so guarded. My BBFS days are behind me. Been there, done that, scares and all. But it'd be good to put a face with a name and see what the talk is about. From what I'm gathering, she either doesn't post ads frequently or not at all. Or maybe under a different name?

  12. #11255
    Quote Originally Posted by DjHunter  [View Original Post]
    Is there a link or phone number anyone can share? For as much talk as there is about CB Bree, it almost seems like her contact info is privileged even though she's apparently an escort with postings. I searched EB and E. Index but didn't find anything. So, what's the deal? Several people have been asking for her info but it appears to be shrouded in secrecy.
    I mean she's cute okay body a little better then most but I think most of the guys on here rave about her is because she offers BBFS other then that she's nothing special at all I saw her like a month ago and I didn't see what the fuss was about although I covered up I don't trust any of these girls but that's just me LOL.

  13. #11254

    Mongers are Mongers

    Quote Originally Posted by DjHunter  [View Original Post]
    Is there a link or phone number anyone can share? For as much talk as there is about CB Bree, it almost seems like her contact info is privileged even though she's apparently an escort with postings. I searched EB and E. Index but didn't find anything. So, what's the deal? Several people have been asking for her info but it appears to be shrouded in secrecy.
    Re: Bree.

    Mongers won't share their solid UTRs. The only thing I'd say is that eventually, you'll start seeing posts from mongers that have similar interests. Reach out to them, when you have some info you can share, too.

    Bree is definitely a special case because of the ease and safety of setting things up. Most mongers will keep their favorites guarded until they have moved on. Eventually, you'll find someone that is ready to move on from Bree and they will offer up some details.

    It's a dog eat dog world out there.

  14. #11253

    More Bree

    Quote Originally Posted by DanStew  [View Original Post]
    She BBFS apparently everyone. And yea she vapes but she def could be doing other drugs. Let me tell everyone the real deal. Yeah she does BBFS and yea she's cuter than most girls in Baltimore but bro she gets annoyed 3 minutes into the BJ and her puss kinda smells a little weird.
    Is there a link or phone number anyone can share? For as much talk as there is about CB Bree, it almost seems like her contact info is privileged even though she's apparently an escort with postings. I searched EB and E. Index but didn't find anything. So, what's the deal? Several people have been asking for her info but it appears to be shrouded in secrecy.

  15. #11252

    Bree

    Quote Originally Posted by Ecity045  [View Original Post]
    You quoted my post, perhaps you were thinking of someone else's post? CB Bree seems to be popular on this board, but as of now, no one has been generous enough to share her contact information. She might be good as you say, but I am in no position to evaluate her. I am not into BBFS either.
    She BBFS apparently everyone. And yea she vapes but she def could be doing other drugs. Let me tell everyone the real deal. Yeah she does BBFS and yea she's cuter than most girls in Baltimore but bro she gets annoyed 3 minutes into the BJ and her puss kinda smells a little weird.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape