Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13293
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1714

    Bidding wars

    I'm seeing more ads about girls who don't set rates but want us to bid, we should flood them with $60 an hour offers. They aren't houses, and while yes there's a lack of good choices, I'm not getting in a bidding war for pussy. I wonder what rocket surgeon but this tactic up for them. I mean Jesus the amount of texts they would get at the auction for the beef curtains would be so annoying.

  2. #13292

    Joleen

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/64169252

    Run down and management issues, I should have listened to the big head and left when I got there. (nothing good is ever in that hotel).

    She wears legging to cover up all the sores, 5 minutes into a hhr session her manager knocks on the door and lets her know her next client is sitting there waiting outside.

    I would say YMMV, but this one is a lemon, so. Good luck.

  3. #13291
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeCreeper  [View Original Post]
    I made a post about her before. She steals bro.
    God damn it! She looks hot.

    Is she tight and a good fuck?

  4. #13290

    Raven

    Quote Originally Posted by Bleeder666  [View Original Post]
    Okay understood, but she's legit the girl in the pics?

    PM'ed you.
    She's real, as long as she's not in Orlando and "fishing for fanboys" by advertising in the Tampa LC at the same time. But don't expect her to be really "into it", or even "try" much to be a good actress. She'll be happiest when the door is closing behind you on your way out.

  5. #13289
    Quote Originally Posted by ScooterBoy99  [View Original Post]
    She's supporting her "management". He's got expensive tastes and a real high car payment. If you can come up with the sky high rates he texts you, I'm sure he'll appreciate it.
    Okay understood, but she's legit the girl in the pics?

    PM'ed you.

  6. #13288

    Raven

    She's supporting her "management". He's got expensive tastes and a real high car payment. If you can come up with the sky high rates he texts you, I'm sure he'll appreciate it.

  7. #13287

    Raven - Legit Italian Bombshell??

    Hey, just wondering if anyone's had any experience with this Italian hottie named Raven??

    If so, please let me know if she's legit, thanks in advance.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/63196177#.

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/15277813

  8. #13286

    Theif

    Quote Originally Posted by Sicilia21  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/colombiana/40064151

    Let me know who gone for a test ride and experience.
    I made a post about her before. She steals bro.

  9. #13285

    Whos been on this ride

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/colombiana/40064151

    Let me know who gone for a test ride and experience.

  10. #13284
    Quote Originally Posted by VincentCor74  [View Original Post]
    Greetings from Raleigh.

    I will be traveling down to Tampa (probably staying in the "Westshore" area. Whatever that means) and was looking for a recommendation of a discrete / trusted outcall provider that you all would feel safe inviting to a mid-to-upper level hotel.

    I'll, of course, peruse the board and reviews and see if anything jumps out at me.

    For reference. I'm usually see non-AMP massage providers or Sugar Babies in the Raleigh market, when possible. Though I certainly don't mind recs for full-service providers. Top end budget would be about $200, for me, usually.

    DM's are fine or I will just monitor the Tampa board activity.

    Thanks in advance and, of course, if I can return a favor in the Carolinas, let me know.

    Best,

    VC.
    I may have some intel for you, PM me.

  11. #13283
    Quote Originally Posted by JosephM99  [View Original Post]
    The little head keeps getting in the way on this one. Fake right?

    https://us.callescortgirls.ca/escort...cort-14365238/
    That is a scam, she does not accept cash and wants payment upfront, beware.

  12. #13282

    Outcall Rec

    Greetings from Raleigh.

    I will be traveling down to Tampa (probably staying in the "Westshore" area. Whatever that means) and was looking for a recommendation of a discrete / trusted outcall provider that you all would feel safe inviting to a mid-to-upper level hotel.

    I'll, of course, peruse the board and reviews and see if anything jumps out at me.

    For reference. I'm usually see non-AMP massage providers or Sugar Babies in the Raleigh market, when possible. Though I certainly don't mind recs for full-service providers. Top end budget would be about $200, for me, usually.

    DM's are fine or I will just monitor the Tampa board activity.

    Thanks in advance and, of course, if I can return a favor in the Carolinas, let me know.

    Best,

    VC.

  13. #13281
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1417

    Ajoy is now autumn

    Quote Originally Posted by Tantra6969  [View Original Post]
    Find her them ad old one under ajoy and there are 12 reviews, I am not a member so can't see them.

  14. #13280

    GFE Recommendation Tampa Bay area

    Hey, will be in town over the weekend, hoping for a good recommendation. Prefer a GFE type visit, someone into DFK, DATY, not just a bang and go type LOL.

    Looking for white, NOT BBW, older or younger is fine.

    Feel free to PM, I can return the favor with names / numbers for gals in many cities. Thanks.

  15. #13279

    Long shot but she is worth asking about.

    Before COVID I was seeing Rona monthly. She is semi-UTR occasionally placing ads on listcrawler under Mamacita or Rona. Search now comes up empty. She was staying in a small house on Alaska near Bird and Nebraska. Middle age, GFE, Puerto Rican, describes herself as a sex addict that can't get enough.

    Last time I saw her she had been evicted so we met up and drove to hotel on Busch.

    Anyone have a clue if she is still in the area?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape