Thread: Seeking Arrangements
+
Add Report
Results 5,626 to 5,640 of 10971
-
07-08-21 17:01 #5346Banned Member

Posts: 414Better idea
Here's an idea, as soon as the chick gets there, walk in and get the hotel room. Hotels are not fully booked these days, there are plenty of openings for walk ins. And for those who will say you don't want the front desk seeing you with the girl well here's a little secret, they could give two fucks less who your with or what your doing. Just being straight up. You think hotel workers who put in 40 hours a week for years on end have never seen a guy check in with a hooker to have sex. I don't understand how half of you think that when you all go see a girl you think hotel workers, or even the police give 2 shits what your doing. In case you haven't turned the news on, there's a lot bigger problems in this world with BLM, defund the police and violence but you all think the police are going to waste there time with a meaningless prostitution case with you at a hotel with these sluts. Not going to happen so stop overthinking everything and just get the fucking hotel with the girl when she actually gets there and problem solved.
Originally Posted by JDeller
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-21 16:48 #5345Senior Member

Posts: 266Get in the Car
Definitely. I have done that too. Having them get in car and go to hotel is even better.
Originally Posted by DurtyDawg
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-21 12:06 #5344Senior Member

Posts: 264Good idea, but
I go even one further.
Originally Posted by JDeller
[View Original Post]
If it's a first time meet I have them meet me near but not AT a hotel for a coffee and some chat, then if we agree she gets into my car and we go to a nice hotel for the afternoon, leaving her car at the meeting spot or a public parking space. If we've met previously I'll have her meet me at the hotel but still not check in until she's arrived.
But mostly I only see girls that either own their home or rent and have either absent roommates or live alone. SO much easier that way.
-
07-08-21 11:10 #5343Senior Member

Posts: 266Wait Till Last Minute
I usually send a bs friendly message that I have checked in especially for first time. If they don't respond after 15 minutes, I just head home. If they respond affirmatively, I tell them to send a text when they arrive. If the text never comes at designated time, I head home. I never book more than 15-30 minutes ahead of meet even with a regular because shit comes up and they cancel at last minute.
Originally Posted by Mattis1775
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-21 09:45 #5342Senior Member

Posts: 114SweetCurvyLatina
Hello all, set to meet this young lady tomorrow night and wondered if anyone has had the experience. Could not find anything on her in the forums here.
https://www.seeking.com/member/cf915...2-ae7545fa9e65
Thanks. Malden Male.Last edited by Malden Male; 07-08-21 at 09:46. Reason: Forgot photo
-
07-07-21 19:36 #5341Regular Member

Posts: 23Did SA do something with their website?
When I click on any link, it doesn't take me to the profile anymore. Earlier it used to.
Originally Posted by Mattis1775
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-21 18:25 #5340Senior Member

Posts: 3853We spoke about this in the forum not too long ago about these SA girls only doing outcalls or hotels. It's a risk that we all take, which is the reason I didn't pursue Julia. Sorry for the loss. But, move on.
Originally Posted by TopDog69
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-21 16:25 #5339Senior Member

Posts: 381You are either blocked or have your account set to "sugar baby" instead of "sugar daddy".
Originally Posted by CandyMan555
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-21 15:20 #5338Senior Member

Posts: 27Alorraine912
https://www.seeking.com/6cffbf70-4b6...a-50cf6541fad2
Chatted through texts, she sent confirmation pics this morning. Was active texting back and forth up. Told me she can come earlier as she got off work at 2. Until the time to meet. I checked into the hotel, then no longer responding and blocked me on SA. Dayuse.com didn't work out today so I had to booked and paid for one. What a waste.
-
07-06-21 21:54 #5337Senior Member

Posts: 664Links not working for S A
Every link I click up says profile not available. The link is clickable Any recommendations?? Thanks CM.
Originally Posted by SaTraveler
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-21 18:31 #5336Regular Member

Posts: 1She's cool. Just be nice and upfront about things and it'll be great. I've had sex with her before, should have continued to see her, but I guess life's complicated sometimes.
Originally Posted by SaTraveler
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-21 16:55 #5335Senior Member

Posts: 742No one is giving her that. These women are laughable to be honest.
Originally Posted by NHughty
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-21 15:52 #5334Banned Member

Posts: 179Saw this one. Swimmswim
For a buck fifty but looks worse than pics.
https://www.seeking.com/member/51741...d-ea9594bb8c8f
-
07-06-21 14:14 #5333Senior Member

Posts: 702I chatted with her a while a number of months ago and was planning to meet her but ultimately I passed. In other social media pics she is WAY more lesbian and butch than she lets on in her SA profile. I like women with short hair and a bit of a butch look is fine. But her vibe just didn't work for me at all and so I passed.
Originally Posted by SaTraveler
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-21 13:28 #5332Senior Member

Posts: 432Pro Azucar0813
https://www.seeking.com/member/99449...2-c716e0616420 a pro wants $$ - hard no.








Reply With Quote





