Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
This blog is moderated by JayDwn
  1. #833
    Quote Originally Posted by Bushexplorer  [View Original Post]
    I'm a big fan of FBSM and am always looking for that provider that combines a great sensual massage with the erotic sensuality that excites my big head as well as my little one. If FS happens and it's organic than all the better, but being edged and brought to the brink then eased back and all over again drives me crazy.

    I went to try Lena a couple of weeks ago in her studio on Miramar. She offers a shower which makes returning to work much easier. She's probably around 5'4" with a great body and loves showing it off. Her massage was great but didn't begin the teasing until nearly the flip when, surprise, she asks if I want "more. " Of course I said yes. While the massaging was good, there wasn't much verbal game and that is a big part for me. She does put her pussy and ass right near your face, but no touching. I'd rate it a 5/6 out of 10 for looks style, but lacked in the making me beg department. Was 1. 8 for the hour (https://sandiego.rubratings.com/181654) . Pics make her look much taller, she's not.

    The odd thing that came out of this was that I'd swear it was the same exact location I used to see Tyra (a few years ago). She was great, but I lost track of her. Not reviews here but I see she's listed in RR (https://sandiego.rubratings.com/181654) at 2. For an hour. Seems a lot. I'm not trying to run up the market price, but I am willing to pay that much for someone who takes the whole hour (or more) and can make the whole time seem like a seduction. Does anyone have experience with Tyra? Feel free to PM me.
    Thanks for the report on Lena. I had her on my list and tried contacting her several times, only got a response back one time that she doesn't take evening appointments now.

  2. #832

    Beautiful Kacey on RR

    I have wanted to see Kacey for awhile now. She is my ideal provider- big boobs, small waist and near perfect body. When she was advertising on another site, she quoted me like $350-$400 a couple of years ago for massage, don't remembered if that included Nuru. She is now on RR and rate is fairly reasonable. I’m sure there will be some upsell. Lol I will TOFTT in a week or so, unless someone here has intel she's not worth it. Thanks all!

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/234433

  3. #831

    Lena FBSM

    I'm a big fan of FBSM and am always looking for that provider that combines a great sensual massage with the erotic sensuality that excites my big head as well as my little one. If FS happens and it's organic than all the better, but being edged and brought to the brink then eased back and all over again drives me crazy.

    I went to try Lena a couple of weeks ago in her studio on Miramar. She offers a shower which makes returning to work much easier. She's probably around 5'4" with a great body and loves showing it off. Her massage was great but didn't begin the teasing until nearly the flip when, surprise, she asks if I want "more. " Of course I said yes. While the massaging was good, there wasn't much verbal game and that is a big part for me. She does put her pussy and ass right near your face, but no touching. I'd rate it a 5/6 out of 10 for looks style, but lacked in the making me beg department. Was 1. 8 for the hour (https://sandiego.rubratings.com/181654) . Pics make her look much taller, she's not.

    The odd thing that came out of this was that I'd swear it was the same exact location I used to see Tyra (a few years ago). She was great, but I lost track of her. Not reviews here but I see she's listed in RR (https://sandiego.rubratings.com/181654) at 2. For an hour. Seems a lot. I'm not trying to run up the market price, but I am willing to pay that much for someone who takes the whole hour (or more) and can make the whole time seem like a seduction. Does anyone have experience with Tyra? Feel free to PM me.

  4. #830
    Quote Originally Posted by ArrogantBstrd  [View Original Post]
    You guys see this shit?

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/213892

    $350/ hr. No reviews. Screening required, as well as a 20% deposit.

    Which one of you is actually paying for this? LOL
    Yeah prices are getting crazy in the USA $350 in TJ would get you 2 chica short times, couple drinks, and a good meal. If you did street girls, then 8-10 street girls, couple drinks, and a good meal 😛. Also no worry if it is a sting operation.

  5. #829

    Ambar

    Recently visited Ambar, easy to search on RR, the overall experience was meh. Looks, body, enthusiasm, energy, it was all just average at best. Didn't pursue any VIP as I wasn't really interested. I personally wouldn't repeat but would like to try Eveline as I've read good things.

  6. #828
    Quote Originally Posted by Davviiddddd403  [View Original Post]
    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/194666

    Whats up my fellow mongers New to this whole scene. Long story short yesterday I visited my first independent at her home and was a great experience. Off the bat she stripped down and started body gliding and letting me touch her. She flipped me within 10 minutes or so and started giving me a HJ while letting me finger her. In no time of her stroking me with her absolutely nice and soft boobs came. Anyone know if she does FS? Didn't want to push it and ask for my first time.
    I didn't really seem to hit it off with her, disinterested and mechanical. She has a lot of reviews of T with no mention of anything but HJ.

  7. #827
    Quote Originally Posted by ArrogantBstrd  [View Original Post]
    You guys see this shit?

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/213892

    $350/ hr. No reviews. Screening required, as well as a 20% deposit.

    Which one of you is actually paying for this? LOL
    LOL. The ad doesn't specify so I don't know if the encounter is for FS or FBSM. If it's for FBSM this is an excellent example of GPS. I would bet there are probably upgrades and will cost a lot more than $350 when you get there. No thanks, pass!

  8. #826

    Ridiculous

    You guys see this shit?

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/213892

    $350/ hr. No reviews. Screening required, as well as a 20% deposit.

    Which one of you is actually paying for this? LOL

  9. #825

    Always Wanted to Try

    I have seen her ad for a long time. Always wondered if she was worth it. What was the damage? I remember it being kind of steep and seeing a few negative things. Sounds like your experience was pretty good.

    Quote Originally Posted by Davviiddddd403  [View Original Post]
    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/194666

    Whats up my fellow mongers New to this whole scene. Long story short yesterday I visited my first independent at her home and was a great experience. Off the bat she stripped down and started body gliding and letting me touch her. She flipped me within 10 minutes or so and started giving me a HJ while letting me finger her. In no time of her stroking me with her absolutely nice and soft boobs came. Anyone know if she does FS? Didn't want to push it and ask for my first time.

  10. #824
    Quote Originally Posted by Lion1  [View Original Post]
    Jaime in Hillcrest. Nice B2 B if you're willing to shell out more cash.

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/124318

    Or.

    Jessica in Pt. Loma. No extras offered. She takes direction well, so just tell her what you're looking for. She can keep me on the edge the full session.

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/178010

    Or.

    Alyson in Pt. Loma, if you like 'them a little on the chubby side. Again, takes direction well and she's a sweetheart if you click.

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/197843
    Jaime has lowered her hourly rate to $300/ hr, was $350. Not sure if service has / will change with the "lower" rate.

  11. #823
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanE36  [View Original Post]
    Anyone try any of the European apartment girls. Their ads are often pretty similar, even up in OC / LA. I've texted a few, and they're also all the same story 160 hh /200 h, no FS. Whether it's the girl themselves texting me back, or a booker, they almost always send a pic or two that doesn't match the posted ad online, but looks like it was taken in a mirror with the phone in front of the face or the face cut off. They seem to rotate every couple weeks to a month. Seem a bit expensive for what'll likely be just a light rub and HJ, but curious if anyone had any actual experience.

    Couple examples.

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/199419

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/168674

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/199441
    Really curious about these ads. They all give the same location when you text, near El Camino Real and 78 in Carlsbad, and the they frequently change photos of the ads to completely different girls. I called them out on the sketchy practice and they admitted to fake photos and multiple ads and phone numbers, but still claim to be "a girl" who can send real photos blah blah. Is this an agency? Any legit? Any other experience with them? (seen post #12454).

  12. #822

    Julia

    I saw Julia on rubratings and can confirm the reviews.

    The bad: Yes, she is flaky and will have you wait sometimes. She cancelled on me once because she "fell asleep. " I live nearby, so didn't matter and we saw each other the next day. Apparently, she is going through personal issues, but whatever. If you are patient, it is worth it. Also there is a screening process. You can figure it out.

    The good: For those of you looking for legitimate deep tissues massage, she did not disappoint. Very sex, very inviting and very sweet. The massage was worth the price alone (. 26 for the hour). Extremely strong hands considering how small she is. She uses oil and loves doing nuru. There's a shower there if you are interested. Also, she has a dog if you are allergic, but I didn't hear it or anything. (It was in the other room.) The finish is also excellent. I got the base VIP, which was enough, because again I was mainly interested in the massage, and it was one of the best I've had. Some people mentioned payment being an issue. I just put the donation on her counter when I get there. I'm not negotiating during or after.

    The ugly: Good luck getting out of the complex. I got lost in the garage.

  13. #821

    Same Experience Here!

    Stacy delivered exactly as advertised and needed! Almost identical experience below and very glad I went.

    Don't be put off by the location, because it isn't nice by any stretch. Rooms are fine inside, if not a bit on the bright side, but Stacy more than made up for it with her liberal mutual touch, glowing body, and fantastic personality. She really enjoys her work and it shows!

    I will be back as often as I can!

    Quote Originally Posted by RealAccount123  [View Original Post]
    I ended up giving her a shot. It was definitely different from past experiences. Some good and some bad.

    The good: She's hot obviously. Did porn and stripping in the past. The pregnant look didn't disappoint either so if you're into that you'll be happy. Firm round ass, average sized but perky tits. You're more than welcome to touch whatever you want and it's pretty much encouraged. Fingering her holes was fun. Price was reasonable at $200/ hr for full nude with body rubs.

    The bad: Very disorganized. Shitty location. Room was way too hot. The porn voice makes whatever she says a lot less convincing.

    The other: It was more like an hour long grope and rub fest than a massage. Barely even pretended at one. So depending what you're looking for that could be a good or bad thing. You might be able to talk her into FS but I'm not sure.

  14. #820
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 2
    Anyone got any info on Destiny?

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/220726

    Thanks.

  15. #819
    Senior Member


    Posts: 404

    Jussara

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/154592

    I saw Jusarra a few days back. She's in Hawaii on vacation for a while, so you won't see her around for a few weeks. Anyway.

    She is facially very pretty and her body is incredible as long as you're into the "typical Brazilian" body. Thicker legs, huge firm round ass, very thin torso with a flat belly, and some exquisitely enhanced C-cup tits. If you're looking for a spinner, look elsewhere. The pics are her, although I don't think they do her justice. Super sweet girl too. Very easy to talk with and very down to earth.

    She works out of her apartment in Del Mar and has a professional massage table in one of the bedrooms. She greets me at the door in a loose-fitting dress, we exchange pleasantries, and I get undressed and face down on the table. She was naked for the entire session and I had access to her legs and that ass while she was massaging me. I didn't try for the kitty and I didn't get a vibe that it was on offer.

    She uses a ton of oil and gives a light pressure body rub for like 50 minutes without any teasing. She did do an aggressive reach under just prior to the flip, but there was no build up or teasing, so I wan't even hard. On the flip she gives access to her ass and tits. Many people have spoken about her "perfect" tits, and I couldn't agree more. It's hard to describe how perky and perfectly shaped they are. I thought they were natural, but while doing some gentle squeezing, I did feel implants in there. But I still loved them. Moving on. She has an interesting technique for her finish where she alternates hands and kinda cocks her arm back before diving in with the other hand. It was ok. Not the best I've had but far from the worst. After I pop she offers her shower so I can scrub all the oil off. We have a little more chit chat and then I'm out the door. I was there for the full hour, no clock watching, for $200.

    In sum, I was a little disappointed. She is an attractive woman for sure, but there was almost no teasing or build-up. It just didn't seem very sensual. For $200, I'd rather spend my money on FS or a 60 minute oil-soaked gropefest with Michelle. But that's just me. As always, YMMV.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape