Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,596 to 11,610 of 26430
-
07-07-21 13:44 #14835Senior Member

Posts: 255Almost got me
So I was a local kwik trip today. As I'm getting in my car, this late 30's girl comes up to me looking all sad. In her best sad face puppy dog eyes pretending to cry kinda thing, she start with "excuse me sir, I'm from such and such place and my wallet was stolen earlier and my tank is on empty. I'm like, well I only have some change and don't carry cash, sorry. Then immediately, her face and fake tears and body language changed back to normal.
Now although she was cute to most guys standers, she just wasn't my type. She wasn't rough looking but also not fresh and spry either. Kinda looked like maybe a working girl.
Moral of the story. Never trust these girls. Too many of them getting a free ride these days. Simply do not reward bad behavior guys.
-
07-07-21 13:22 #14834Senior Member

Posts: 255Keeping tabs
It is my opinion that just as we share info and keep tabs on the girl. A lot of the girls do the exact same thing. Don't ever think or believe that these girls don't communicate with each other to some degree. They will also keep your photo and info as leverage and a get out of jail free card.
Originally Posted by JamesGang41
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-21 10:25 #14833I am a troll, put me on your ignore list. A2 isn't going to ban me because I will just make a new user and start again. Click my name, click view profile, click add to ignore list.

Posts: 285I've seen her last week, gives a pretty decent BBBJ but she doesn't let you cum in her mouth. Finishes with her hand. It was on over all. In a pinch I'd see her again. There was nothing fishy about her or the room.
Originally Posted by SterlingBlue
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-21 10:09 #14832Senior Member

Posts: 484No-tel
Any provider that posts the name of their no-tel is obviously f*king stupid. Stay away.
Originally Posted by SterlingBlue
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-21 10:06 #14831Senior Member

Posts: 470Barbiie / Mercedes
It's definitely not a trap as mentioned on a prior message, I saw her a few weeks ago and have before so I didn't have to send a picture, I've had better luck getting a response when she has a current ad on stg, those fun bags are not bolt ons if your wondering, there's an up charge for patootie action.
Originally Posted by JamesGang41
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-21 09:22 #14830Senior Member

Posts: 171Agreed it's bs at best. Seems to be her / their thing for whatever reason. Happened to me too. Anyone have other results? If this is really Mercedes, she used to be real.
Originally Posted by DumpTruck
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-21 08:20 #14829Senior Member

Posts: 255Someone else reported she did bbfswcip. Check recent past reports.
Originally Posted by LostMonger
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-21 01:54 #14828Senior Member

Posts: 58Mercedes
Beware.
Made 3 different textnow numbers. All 3 of them she asked if you're LE. Then she asked how much time I wanted. Last she asked for verification selfie. Then she ghosts you. Don't send her you're real pic. Its a trap.
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...o/197520418332
-
07-07-21 00:19 #14827Senior Member

Posts: 64Clearly missing something
So what exactly does very open minded and freak in the sheets entail with no anal? Is there a code I missed the memo on? Feel free to pm if you're willing to give some detail.
Originally Posted by MetteLonnie64
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-21 00:13 #14826Senior Member

Posts: 64Yeah. Struck me as odd and made me cautious, but I'm seeing it from a few other girls now, including some reviewed as legit. Dunno if I'll take a chance with that one or not.
Originally Posted by SterlingBlue
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-21 21:17 #14825Senior Member

Posts: 263So put her name along with city and state to beef it up.
Originally Posted by PizzaPiez
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-21 17:56 #14824Regular Member

Posts: 17She posts the name of the no-tel
Not exactly the 4 Seasons but it has worked previously. I don't know this provider and I'd be cautious about seeing anyone giving out no-tel names on line.
Originally Posted by LostMonger
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-21 14:58 #14823Senior Member

Posts: 748Ha
Thanks for the callout. I usually grab her late in all reality. Last time, some national ave chaos made it even later. Haven't seen her since. Always a breeze to get and have solid fun.
Originally Posted by Eric1975
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-21 12:05 #14822Senior Member

Posts: 2814That is correct, sir.
Originally Posted by HeavyJet
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-21 12:02 #14821Senior Member

Posts: 184Sweet misstress
Saw this one, (sweet mistress in Madison stg) 175 for hr and that's just basically to get naked everything after that is an upsell. CBJ, cfs, no FIV and limited kissing and pics are nowhere near what she looks like in person.









Reply With Quote






