Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 790 of 1904 FirstFirst ... 290 690 740 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 840 890 1290 1790 ... LastLast
Results 11,836 to 11,850 of 28546
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16711

    Wow!

    Quote Originally Posted by PlaidRetina  [View Original Post]
    They do this thing where they flood your junk with hot water from a soaked hand towel the whole time. Then one of them dirty talks like a dumb pornstar while the other works you. I thought it was fucking weird.

    The other two butch ones in Marietta I've never been to, but I'm not really keen on getting sucked off by someone who looks like a dude.
    What's wrong with getting a blow job from Ellen Degeneres and Rosie O'Donnell? Just lay back, close your eyes and imagine Pamela Anderson and Madonna sucking on your schlong and you should be fine. Good luck.

  2. #16710
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by PlaidRetina  [View Original Post]
    They do this thing where they flood your junk with hot water from a soaked hand towel the whole time. Then one of them dirty talks like a dumb pornstar while the other works you. I thought it was fucking weird.

    The other two butch ones in Marietta I've never been to, but I'm not really keen on getting sucked off by someone who looks like a dude.
    What's the hot water thing supposed to accomplish?

  3. #16709
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyD1401  [View Original Post]
    Thinking about seeing the "sisters" tomorrow but reviews are mixed. Definitely don't mind $ for double BJ but it seems for the reviews that only one does the deed while the other just talks dirty.
    They do this thing where they flood your junk with hot water from a soaked hand towel the whole time. Then one of them dirty talks like a dumb pornstar while the other works you. I thought it was fucking weird.

    The other two butch ones in Marietta I've never been to, but I'm not really keen on getting sucked off by someone who looks like a dude.

  4. #16708

    They are worth a visit or at least used to be

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyD1401  [View Original Post]
    Thinking about seeing the "sisters" tomorrow but reviews are mixed. Definitely don't mind $ for double BJ but it seems for the reviews that only one does the deed while the other just talks dirty.
    I haven't seen Lilly or Sugar in a few years, so this info is dated. They used to work a couple of blocks down from my work, so I would often go see one or the other for a nooner BBJ. I always preferred Sugar's over Lilly's, but both did a great job IMO. Sugar would always catch, every time, never missed a drop. Lilly would cheat from time to time and let it fly at the last minute, I guess it depended on her mood. Either way, I recommend them based on 2014 or 15 experiences with them.

    I'm pretty sure they have been 25 years old for well over a decade, though.

  5. #16707
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Is it $100 total for both girls? From previous posts here, it seems only the short-haired girl sucks dick or at least does most of it. Wonder if the other girl just fondles balls or what.
    When I saw them, both performed. Lily started off with dirty talk, ball play, and allowing me to rub on her. I had to do a talk a little game, but Lily got a mouthful too. Of the two, Sugar does a better bbj though.

  6. #16706
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyD1401  [View Original Post]
    Thinking about seeing the "sisters" tomorrow but reviews are mixed. Definitely don't mind $ for double BJ but it seems for the reviews that only one does the deed while the other just talks dirty.
    Is it $100 total for both girls? From previous posts here, it seems only the short-haired girl sucks dick or at least does most of it. Wonder if the other girl just fondles balls or what.

  7. #16705
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyD1401  [View Original Post]
    Thinking about seeing the "sisters" tomorrow but reviews are mixed. Definitely don't mind $ for double BJ but it seems for the reviews that only one does the deed while the other just talks dirty.
    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...lanta/64247442

    Have been curious about these 2 as well. The proximity to my location and the double BJ caught my attention.

  8. #16704

    Sugar and Lily

    Thinking about seeing the "sisters" tomorrow but reviews are mixed. Definitely don't mind $ for double BJ but it seems for the reviews that only one does the deed while the other just talks dirty.

  9. #16703

    Winder

    Quote Originally Posted by CagerCoach  [View Original Post]
    I'm tired of driving from the Gainesville area an hour into Atlanta and getting crickets from some of theses women. Any choices north of the city or some UTR picks closer to the Buford-Gainesville area? If this keeps up I'm buying a robe and trying the "monk" lifestyle.
    https://www.seeking.com/member/7250f...a-246719fbb285

    This one is ready to meet, had a good conversation but schedules had stop me meets her.

  10. #16702

    Sharing is great.

    Quote Originally Posted by QuartJess  [View Original Post]
    Yes, Seeking is your best bet. I found a young 24-year-old on Seeking in the Gainesville area that meets me on some Saturday mornings for a BBBJWS for 50 $. She takes care of me before she heads to work. I've also met a few ladies that work at the Perdue Chicken plant off 985 exit 20 that fuck, suck, and swallow for 100 $. You can also look for girls in the Athens area on Seeking. I've met a few that will drive to Gainesville to help me get a release.

    Good luck.
    Is it possible to pm any of your Gainesville contacts. If so, please pm. I would much in debt. I venture through Gainsville every couple weeks & need some entertainment on my way.

  11. #16701
    Quote Originally Posted by CagerCoach  [View Original Post]
    I'm tired of driving from the Gainesville area an hour into Atlanta and getting crickets from some of theses women. Any choices north of the city or some UTR picks closer to the Buford-Gainesville area? If this keeps up I'm buying a robe and trying the "monk" lifestyle.
    Yes, Seeking is your best bet. I found a young 24-year-old on Seeking in the Gainesville area that meets me on some Saturday mornings for a BBBJWS for 50 $. She takes care of me before she heads to work. I've also met a few ladies that work at the Perdue Chicken plant off 985 exit 20 that fuck, suck, and swallow for 100 $. You can also look for girls in the Athens area on Seeking. I've met a few that will drive to Gainesville to help me get a release.

    Good luck.

  12. #16700

    Number?

    Quote Originally Posted by DeltaFlier  [View Original Post]
    Hey all same Delta Flier here I've just totally forgotten my password and no longer have access to the email account linked to my original profile. Do a quick search you will see I'm a verified senior member. Any who those of you that have frequented metro should know this one. She doesn't SW anymore but frequents the various online boards ever so often. Found her on FB the other day and linked. She has cleaned up her act. At least it appears that way. BB is on the table but I chose not to partake. Pics speak for itself if your an ASS man.
    You got the digits for this one sir? Delta sir I mean.

  13. #16699

    Seeking

    Quote Originally Posted by FlMongerer  [View Original Post]
    I am also up in Hall County and I can't find any local girls. A year ago, there was a girl who would stay in Oakwood every other week but she has since retired. I have a semi-regular I had been seeing in Cumming, but she is getting out of the biz now. Anyone have any woman in North Gwinnett or Hall County they can recommend?
    When I was on seeking there were alot of quality up there but I rarely made the drive. I paid more to have them come down to this area and I hosted. Great time but do not have the contacts anymore. But look on seeking and you will find some gems. Promise.

  14. #16698

    Gainesville / Flowery Branch

    Quote Originally Posted by CagerCoach  [View Original Post]
    I'm tired of driving from the Gainesville area an hour into Atlanta and getting crickets from some of theses women. Any choices north of the city or some UTR picks closer to the Buford-Gainesville area? If this keeps up I'm buying a robe and trying the "monk" lifestyle.
    I am also up in Hall County and I can't find any local girls. A year ago, there was a girl who would stay in Oakwood every other week but she has since retired. I have a semi-regular I had been seeing in Cumming, but she is getting out of the biz now. Anyone have any woman in North Gwinnett or Hall County they can recommend?

  15. #16697

    Warith

    Quote Originally Posted by DeltaFlier  [View Original Post]
    Hey all same Delta Flier here I've just totally forgotten my password and no longer have access to the email account linked to my original profile. Do a quick search you will see I'm a verified senior member. Any who those of you that have frequented metro should know this one. She doesn't SW anymore but frequents the various online boards ever so often. Found her on FB the other day and linked. She has cleaned up her act. At least it appears that way. BB is on the table but I chose not to partake. Pics speak for itself if your an ASS man.
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lanta/64071939#.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape