Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 722 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 222 622 672 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 772 822 1222 ... LastLast
Results 10,816 to 10,830 of 25027
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14212

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    Next to Frankfurt Hauptbahnhof. I've not been there in over a decade, but there were many fat old nordic sows in there that would fuck bareback cheap. And Thai girls of Pattaya quality, young, early 20s, and submissive, full GFEs welcoming CIP as part of the standard 100 euro price. After I discovered that, I repeated with those Thai girls there, since in those days I was in Europe frequently.

    "Alles Ohne" means literally "everything without". The German slang equivalent of BBFS. Ja wohl! : )
    Thanks king- you're always reliable!

  2. #14211

    International mongering

    Quote Originally Posted by DandanSmash182  [View Original Post]
    Hey all.

    Traveling to germany (frankfurt) and heard there are some amazing girls there- anyone ever been? Any recommendations? Thanks! Pm is fine.
    There is a robust international site just like this one worth reviewing. Instead of "usasexguide" just replace "USA" with "international".

    Makes for some entertaining and informative reading.

  3. #14210

    Elisa

    I had the good fortune to meet her awhile back and she is as the pictures show her to be and found her to be a delightful companion. Not sure what the others are saying but she's great. https://olitaescort.com/escort-Providence/elisa.html.

  4. #14209

    Alles Ohne Haus

    Quote Originally Posted by DandanSmash182  [View Original Post]
    Hey all.

    Traveling to germany (frankfurt) and heard there are some amazing girls there- anyone ever been? Any recommendations? Thanks! Pm is fine.
    Next to Frankfurt Hauptbahnhof. I've not been there in over a decade, but there were many fat old nordic sows in there that would fuck bareback cheap. And Thai girls of Pattaya quality, young, early 20s, and submissive, full GFEs welcoming CIP as part of the standard 100 euro price. After I discovered that, I repeated with those Thai girls there, since in those days I was in Europe frequently.

    "Alles Ohne" means literally "everything without". The German slang equivalent of BBFS. Ja wohl! : )

  5. #14208
    Quote Originally Posted by MrOllie  [View Original Post]
    I probably will in a few weeks, going to save up. Rather save up and see a beautiful girl with an open menu than a drug user or gross looking girl for 150. Call me a guy who wants quality.
    I hear you loud and clear, dude! Because of the ORDERS OF MAGNITUDE uptick in junkies with dangerous pimp-daddy thugs, and the resultant attraction of LE like shit attracts flies. So I've been spending about 99% of my time searching, and only 1% of the time fucking. And that usually means shelling out bigger donations, especially for guys like me where only raw sex is accceptable. I'm done rolling the dice with drug-addled, pimp-managed run-down, sick looking skanks who have no interest in anything except their next fix. I'd like to hear from like-minded dudes about this. In New England I keep going back to the same wells. Because I've not found any decent non-junkie strange in New England in ages.

  6. #14207

    Germany

    Hey all.

    Traveling to germany (frankfurt) and heard there are some amazing girls there- anyone ever been? Any recommendations? Thanks! Pm is fine.

  7. #14206

    Carmella

    Anyone have any info or experience with Carmella?

    https://tryst.link/escort/carmelacalmsme

  8. #14205

    Elisa from Olita. Avoid!

    PSA. She's back in town, don't waste your money. Several negative reports on the CT boards and here.

    Here's mine from when I saw her last time. She used to go by Kalisia back then.
    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post4561225

  9. #14204
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by MrOllie  [View Original Post]
    I probably will in a few weeks, going to save up. Rather save up and see a beautiful girl with an open menu than a drug user or gross looking girl for 150. Call me a guy who wants quality.
    You should check out kiy'ana also. She's black to so the chance are she's not a druggie and just need money to smoke weed.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...s/261444022854

    And if you I'm Boston or looking for outcall. This one is cute as fuck and everything cover but she's pretty. She's mix also so no drugs ever.

    Her price is 150 and 200 hour. Just in case you looking for quality girl that's not a druggie.

    https://boston.skipthegames.com/fema...r/167532194512

  10. #14203
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    I mean if she FaceTime you and verified she's who she she said she is. You will have TOFTT. But damn she's expensive.
    I probably will in a few weeks, going to save up. Rather save up and see a beautiful girl with an open menu than a drug user or gross looking girl for 150. Call me a guy who wants quality.

  11. #14202

    Geovana

    Quote Originally Posted by MrOllie  [View Original Post]
    Been searching like everyone else, saw this beauty.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...n/649885015039

    We talked via text for a good half hour about my fetish and services. Open menu: 150 qv, 250 hhr, 300 hr and 450 if its bbcip.

    We face timed and she is indeed the. Woman in the pics as she revealed her tattoos to me and was a good conversationalist.

    Anyone ever try her yet? Will be saving up to see her.
    Limited menu? For 3 bills you better clarify upfront. This.

  12. #14201
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by MrOllie  [View Original Post]
    Been searching like everyone else, saw this beauty.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...n/649885015039

    We talked via text for a good half hour about my fetish and services. Open menu: 150 qv, 250 hhr, 300 hr and 450 if its bbcip.

    We face timed and she is indeed the. Woman in the pics as she revealed her tattoos to me and was a good conversationalist.

    Anyone ever try her yet? Will be saving up to see her.
    I mean if she FaceTime you and verified she's who she she said she is. You will have TOFTT. But damn she's expensive.

  13. #14200

    Geovana: anyone try her?

    Been searching like everyone else, saw this beauty.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...n/649885015039

    We talked via text for a good half hour about my fetish and services. Open menu: 150 qv, 250 hhr, 300 hr and 450 if its bbcip.

    We face timed and she is indeed the. Woman in the pics as she revealed her tattoos to me and was a good conversationalist.

    Anyone ever try her yet? Will be saving up to see her.

  14. #14199

    Slim pickins around here.

    Can someone can someone point me in the right direction of a good provider, all my old contacts are MIA and I'm having a tough time. Any help would be appreciated.

  15. #14198
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by WillyO  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/natalia-spencer

    Here are some better pictures of her.
    So exactly I don't see no difference between what she post at all.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape