Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,211 to 9,225 of 13594
-
07-06-21 10:07 #4384Senior Member

Posts: 74"MILF's" Driver & Candy
Yeah, we went back and forth, asked where she was hosting and "she" literally send a pic of an old white guy. I said, "not what I was expecting but that was good for a laugh, take care. " She said it's was her "driver. " Yeah whatever lady I don't have time for this.
Originally Posted by MoparGuy2010
[View Original Post]
Had an awesome time with a girl who goes by "Candy," late 20's and very pretty spinner brunette. Was into it but also seemed out of it when we 69 ed and I then went DATY before K9 and Mish. On cleanup noticed a wet towel with blood dabs in the bathroom but didn't open the shower curtain. Will definitely repeat but she definitely does this on the down low it seems I can't find her ad.
-
07-06-21 09:43 #4383Senior Member

Posts: 62Anyone?
Anyone seen this girl. Advertising in St Mathews area.[blue]The screenshot was deleted because the telephone number is not edited. Moterator12[blue]
-
07-06-21 09:35 #4382Senior Member

Posts: 1769Brooklyn
This one?
Originally Posted by BourbonBound
[View Original Post]
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...415/8126423514
-
07-06-21 08:08 #4381Senior Member

Posts: 905Great reviews. I'm going to put Katrina back on my list because she is so close to my spot. Since I will be leaving the area permanently soon I will be trying to knock out a couple I have wanted to see, Brooklyn and Jen are at the top. I have had some communication but no luck. I was communicating with Kitty Kat but I'm going to past. I always like your detailed reviews. I appreciate it bro! SMO.
Originally Posted by Mistfall38
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-21 22:31 #4380Senior Member

Posts: 73Dang
Well dang. She was an African American girl in Clarksville. Have seen her ads pop up every so often saying she was off 10th Street. Had one review on EB this evening from June. Would like to find one similar to her, but real! Ha.
Originally Posted by OldManInLou195
[View Original Post]
BB.
-
07-05-21 21:50 #4379Senior Member

Posts: 312Neither link works. Is this the Brooklyn NY Southern Parkway?
Originally Posted by BourbonBound
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-21 19:57 #4378Senior Member

Posts: 73Brooklyn
That link doesn't work anymore. Is this the one you saw?
Originally Posted by RdyToPlay59
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/64127347
Thanks.
BB.
-
07-05-21 15:21 #4377Senior Member

Posts: 76Is this one worth a shot?
Anyone seen this girl recently? Trying to find a regular girl.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/i...th-me/40117722
-
07-05-21 00:37 #4376Regular Member

Posts: 6Good
Good to hear. She was such a sweet young lady!
Originally Posted by Golf9979
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-21 15:54 #4375Senior Member

Posts: 57Gem
Saw this settle little thing for an hour. Good communication. Room number provided promptly when I let her know I was outside.
The dirty details. Gave one of the best BBBJ's I've got in Louisville since I've been in the hobby. Perfect amount of wetness and sucking pressure. Didn't stop until I told her to after cumming in her mouth. Did spit it out which I don't mind. Full service was equally enjoyable. Took direction well and was open to all positions. Sounds so sexy when she moans. Could take d better than any provider I've been with recently. Literally didn't complain at all.
Will repeat. Damage was $$. 5 for an hour with as many pops as I could squeeze into the alotted time. Told me she had her ad flagged so PM me for pics 9309029397 is number I contacted her on after seeing review
-
07-03-21 13:49 #4374Senior Member

Posts: 1396She got clean and moved out of town.
Originally Posted by RocketMan96
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-21 11:54 #4373Senior Member

Posts: 256[Deleted by Admin]
See where it says "Report Post?"
Wanna guess what that's for?
A2
-
07-03-21 01:18 #4372Regular Member

Posts: 67 years ago
Does anyone know if this cute little spinner is still around? I saw her years ago and would like to see again.
Had alot of fun together. Went by Brianna.
-
07-02-21 20:15 #4371Senior Member

Posts: 429Bree
Saw Churchill Downs Bree yesterday. She's back at her old place and is no longer off Poplar Level and Eastern Parkway. Very pleasant young lady, likes to talk. Started with BBBJ. Probably the best in Lou, then DATY (very clean and enjoyable), mish, than back to BBBJ. Had a great time for $120. Overstayed by 10-12 minutes, but she is not a clock watcher. Bree is a pear shape, so if you're looking for Brittany Spears move on. She also has cats and smokes, although she smokes apparently outdoors. She's an 8 out of 10 on the bang for the buck meter. Will def. Repeat.
-
07-02-21 18:16 #4370Senior Member

Posts: 301Quick Catch Up reports
Saw Lexi, Aurora's buddy, back in March. She's gone now and I can't find old ad. She was nice enough. Tiny body. Nice little boobies and great ass although it's not as big as I'd hoped. Horrible on top but did enjoy plowing her in mish. Very tight. Might repeat if she ever comes back but not at top of my list. Damage 100.
Old ads since pics not jpeg: https://xescorthub.com/info/louisvil...84844439719936.
Visited Katrina / Natalee for about the third time. Another monger visited her and wasn't impressed. Yeah, she's in her forties but she's one of the best lays I've had as far as providers go. Maybe it's because she likes me. I dunno. I'd rather have a great lay than a great body any day. I will repeat someday. Damage 100.
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/5028349463
Saw Alexzandria (think her name might have changed) around Derby. It was funny because she told me she was going to take her ad down until I reminded her it was Derby week. She has a fantastic ass and does move her hips when in mish. Lot of providers just lay there. She also has a small patch of black hair above her anus. It was kind of weird and erotic at the same time. Said it probably comes from her Albanian heritage. But promised GFE was virtually non-existent. Not a very good kisser at all. Or didn't try. Also had some guy that kept banging on door. She said he had mental issues. Also ordered pizza halfway thru. Kind of irritating. Nice lady though. Has a real job that should pay well enough or provide insurance to get her teeth fixed. Might repeat for lower price. Damage 120.
(don't think she's advertising currently).
Kitty Kat.
Been wanting to see her and figured I'd take a chance. She was only showing ass pics but recently starting posting kitty shots. I was right in that she's not very attractive in the face. Short stocky body, very thick. Yes, I mean fat but it's hard fat and not saggy fat. She'd probably still be thick even if she lost weight. Decent tits with great nips for sucking. No kissing. She does move pretty well whatever the position. Did mish and doggie. Damage 120. Legit but will not repeat.
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/5027804021
Pics of Katrina, Alexzandriah, and Kitty Kat.












Reply With Quote




