Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,246 to 16,260 of 59518
-
07-06-21 14:10 #43273Banned Member

Posts: 2410Since you previously asked about porn sites mylked.com and xnxx.com/ search / milking table.
Originally Posted by DelaField
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-21 13:24 #43272Senior Member

Posts: 86Milking tables. Anyone experienced it?
So I came across some websites that showed this type of session and I am wondering if there are such opportunities in the metro area. When I am cleared to drive again, I would like to try that.
-
07-06-21 12:49 #43271Senior Member

Posts: 4061Tiger is a spa so you'll get FS. As far as age goes not sure about that.
Originally Posted by DjInHb
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-21 11:58 #43270Senior Member

Posts: 32Tiger FS?
Anyone at Tiger providing FS? If so, any chance of anyone there under 40? Looking to offload some baby batter. PM if needed, and thanks in advance for any info.
DJ.
-
07-06-21 10:24 #43269Senior Member

Posts: 175In search of
Any "go to" massage places north of the city? Maybe the Buford, Gainesville area.
-
07-06-21 01:12 #43268Banned Member

Posts: 2410What's the point in quoting buyer beware when you and the other person can't provide evidence as to why one needs to beware. Evidence please.
Originally Posted by Chase601
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-21 23:59 #43267Senior Member

Posts: 27Was quoting another post.
Originally Posted by PepeTheBand
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-21 22:18 #43266Banned Member

Posts: 13634Then get a Yini at this new place. Report back with accurate results.
Originally Posted by ChinaLove123
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-21 22:17 #43265Banned Member

Posts: 13634Definitely a phishing expedition. Ever notice that the most dramatic results posted lately are from noobs? I love catfishing, but I do it on Lanier at sunset.
Originally Posted by Sunkist
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-21 21:22 #43264Banned Member

Posts: 2410Yes new owners.
Originally Posted by Tenex
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-21 21:21 #43263Banned Member

Posts: 2410I think the term here is Sweet Hut.
Originally Posted by Sunkist
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-21 19:38 #43262Banned Member

Posts: 13634And did you get the girl's name?
Originally Posted by TheWanderer10
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-21 18:13 #43261Senior Member

Posts: 1484This is an odd one, but
I've been digging, Glory hole swallow site for a while.
Originally Posted by DelaField
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-21 18:12 #43260Senior Member

Posts: 27Excellence Massage in Norcross
Had a very pleasant experience at Excellence today. Massage was good, and the hand work on the flip was exceptional. The whole experience was comfortable from the moment I walked in.
On the way out, I paid the owner (a male. Which is unusual), but he too was very friendly. The girls were all there smiling at me too and saying goodbye and the owner let me know there are 7 different girls there.
I'd definitely repeat when back in the area.
-
07-05-21 17:27 #43259Senior Member

Posts: 103Unfortunately this is true, and was reported here a few weeks ago. I believe they have new owners. Nice relaxing massage but not a hint of anything else.
Originally Posted by ReffingMan94
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






