Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 772 of 1760 FirstFirst ... 272 672 722 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 822 872 1272 ... LastLast
Results 11,566 to 11,580 of 26387
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14822
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyJet  [View Original Post]
    Did I read on here somewhere that a three letter search won't work it has to be a minimum of four??
    That is correct, sir.

  2. #14821

    Sweet misstress

    Saw this one, (sweet mistress in Madison stg) 175 for hr and that's just basically to get naked everything after that is an upsell. CBJ, cfs, no FIV and limited kissing and pics are nowhere near what she looks like in person.

  3. #14820

    Search

    Quote Originally Posted by PizzaPiez  [View Original Post]
    Trying to search for ivy, getting no results, like says no results when I search by title or body when I know post 13835 contains her name in the title and a reply that contains it in the body, Amy info on her or help navigating is appreciated.

    Thanks.
    Did I read on here somewhere that a three letter search won't work it has to be a minimum of four??

  4. #14819

    Searching

    Trying to search for ivy, getting no results, like says no results when I search by title or body when I know post 13835 contains her name in the title and a reply that contains it in the body, Amy info on her or help navigating is appreciated.

    Thanks.

  5. #14818
    Quote Originally Posted by Smm74  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen the Asians from West Allis?

    https://milwaukee.rubratings.com/186282
    There is so much information and reports on this already in the forum. Don't do the 2 girls at once. I doubt very highly you will be fucking 2 hot Asian ladies together. Maybe in Chicago.

  6. #14817

    31

    Quote Originally Posted by Incredulous411  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...-here/34193192

    9 out of 10 for:

    Friendliness.

    Responsiveness.

    Attitude.

    Freshly showered.

    Total body pin cushion drug user marks everywhere.

    Had a weird smell to her. Probably some sort of drug.

    Said no thanks, gave her 20 just to get out of car.

    Super tall. Kinda pear shaped.
    If she's 31, she's an old 31 miles.

  7. #14816
    Quote Originally Posted by OpieRadio  [View Original Post]
    Dam I was sucked into the I need cigs, lighter, soda, chips, also.

    Need a better room, my car broke down I'm on the side of the road help.

    Uugh.
    Many many of us have been sucked in at least once, myself included. We seem to need to learn the hard way she isn't different than the rest, she isn't special, she doesn't care about us. The trick is to learn from it and never let it happen again.

    HS.

  8. #14815
    Quote Originally Posted by Smm74  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen the Asians from West Allis?

    https://milwaukee.rubratings.com/186282
    Add 40 years and 40 lbs.

    HS.

  9. #14814
    Quote Originally Posted by OpieRadio  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her and she runs specials every other week.

    Today she's 80 for qv but usually it's 30 min BJ and FS.

    Her pictures for once I can say doesn't do her justice.

    She looks better in person.

    You can see her for 60 at times she runs a daytime.

    Deal.

    And for that.

    It's the best out there.

    I've never gone chocolate but worth it.

    Clean home.

    She is a dancer and has two poles in her home.

    Only downfall is she has a baby in the house.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...0/715070805814
    Mmmmm chocolate addicting.

  10. #14813
    Senior Member


    Posts: 105

    Asians in west Allis

    Anyone seen the Asians from West Allis?

    https://milwaukee.rubratings.com/186282

  11. #14812
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric1975  [View Original Post]
    Ahhh the old BP days. Never got so much pussy before. LOL was in a different town every weekend, Madison or Milwaukee or Wausau, freshly divorced with a pocketful of cash. That was back when $150 got you an hour of service, GFE service, REAL GFE, not this shit you get now from STG. Shit, now $250 gets you a warm hole for a pump and dump, no kissing, no DATY, no BBBJ. Man looking back on how far the quality and service has fallen it brings a few tears to my eyes. Good god, half these STG cunts don't even bathe so I guess a guy should be thankful they don't allow DATY. Anyway, was recently texting with Kirby, I've never seen her before, probably pricey, but if she bathes daily and can act at least somewhat interested for an hour, I think she's worth a shot.
    Yup, $240 gets you 40 minutes of covered FS and 2 showers at GH in MadTown.

  12. #14811

    Well.

    Quote Originally Posted by Real1211  [View Original Post]
    If the pictures are correct I'd say she is above average of 80/90% of the others on stg.
    That's not really saying much LOL.

  13. #14810

    Bunny

    Quote Originally Posted by OpieRadio  [View Original Post]
    Seems like a lot of money paid for an hour. 50 tip wow no anal I wouldn't. Owell.

    And she's not that drop dead pretty.
    If the pictures are correct I'd say she is above average of 80/90% of the others on stg.

  14. #14809

    Kendall

    Quote Originally Posted by RandomMadison  [View Original Post]
    Tried contacting her today and the messaged failed instantly.
    She was on p411 July 3rd at 10:42 am, are you sure you have the right number?

  15. #14808

    Message not delivered

    Quote Originally Posted by Real1211  [View Original Post]
    She was on her p411 account on 6/26/21 at 7 ish in the morning.
    Tried contacting her today and the messaged failed instantly.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape