Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Non AMP Massage Reports

+ Add Report
Page 428 of 448 FirstFirst ... 328 378 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 ... LastLast
Results 6,406 to 6,420 of 6706
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #301
    Quote Originally Posted by Nudeed  [View Original Post]
    Three locals that offer a great massage as you ask about are Star Massage in Casselberry (Tina) and Magic Massage in Altamonte Springs (Jennie). I also go to Joy spa in Deltona (Jenny) who does a deep massage and hits every spot including the perineum. All locations include the HE but you can forego that if you chose.
    Went and saw Tina at Star and while she gave an excellent therapeutic massage / back walk I was denied the HE, not sure what I did wrong or if I gave her a bad vibe. She finished up in my inner thighs with me hard as rebar and said "ok, massage over", I asked her if she can massage me somewhere else and she said, "no, massage over". Left with a fully loaded. 50 Cal AE Desert Eagle so I called up Susan in Maitland and she took the entire clip and swallowed it happily. Not sure if I will ever repeat with Tina, very good massage but I wanted a little more and not in the mood to spend anymore coin on an older woman hoping she will touch my willy. LOL.

  2. #300

    Undraped massage

    All these are AMPs. If you want non-AMPs and only care about the massage itself and no draping, best bets are Pamela, Eva, Rachel (have not tried), Tamiko (have not tried), Marcia.

    If you're OK driving to Brevard, I'd highly recommend Marika at Massage Connection in Cocoa.

    All are well-reviewed.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nudeed  [View Original Post]
    Three locals that offer a great massage as you ask about are Star Massage in Casselberry (Tina) and Magic Massage in Altamonte Springs (Jennie). I also go to Joy spa in Deltona (Jenny) who does a deep massage and hits every spot including the perineum. All locations include the HE but you can forego that if you chose.

  3. #299

    Undraped

    Quote Originally Posted by Smurfed1  [View Original Post]
    Random question for the group but where can I find the best undraped massage? Deep tissue, stretches etc. Not really looking for HE I'm just not a fan of being wrapped like a burrito 😂. I'd prefer non AMP but open to suggestions.
    Three locals that offer a great massage as you ask about are Star Massage in Casselberry (Tina) and Magic Massage in Altamonte Springs (Jennie). I also go to Joy spa in Deltona (Jenny) who does a deep massage and hits every spot including the perineum. All locations include the HE but you can forego that if you chose.

  4. #298

    Good work

    Alexis-man, if she played a little I would be a buyer.

    What do Dania & Michelle look like? No pics on ad.

    HW.

    Quote Originally Posted by LargeProf  [View Original Post]
    You are easy to please.

    Alexis.

    https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/40466/

    No extras at all. However no drape. Great massage.

    Luz / Lucy.

    https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/36498/

    I've never seen her. However no extras at all. Has been said that she gives a great massage. No drape.

    Deva.

    https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/39173/

    I saw three weeks ago. Very great massage. No drape.

    Dania.

    https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/23533/

    I've seen her many times. No drape. A + massage. No one talks about her on here. Its very weird. She practices in the same building where Joan used to work out of.

    Michelle.

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/bts/d...340381641.html

    No drape. She gives extras. She gives a good massage.

  5. #297

    WP Nikki

    Anyone have contact info for her and willing to share?

  6. #296

    Damage?

    Quote Originally Posted by RoudiAudi  [View Original Post]
    I really liked this girl. Pretty, smart and extras as long as you pay. She was a 10 before the surgery but she got a mommy make over. Nice apt, safe and good convo. Would repeat over and over.

    https://orlando.rubratings.com/216264
    What was the damage for the session?

  7. #295

    Nikki

    Hi fellas can someone dm and let me know if Nikki would go beyond the HE I'm willing to pay extra for extra services!

    Thanks in advance.

  8. #294
    Quote Originally Posted by Smurfed1  [View Original Post]
    Random question for the group but where can I find the best undraped massage? Deep tissue, stretches etc. Not really looking for HE I'm just not a fan of being wrapped like a burrito 😂. I'd prefer non AMP but open to suggestions.
    You are easy to please.

    Alexis.

    https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/40466/

    No extras at all. However no drape. Great massage.

    Luz / Lucy.

    https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/36498/

    I've never seen her. However no extras at all. Has been said that she gives a great massage. No drape.

    Deva.

    https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/39173/

    I saw three weeks ago. Very great massage. No drape.

    Dania.

    https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/23533/

    I've seen her many times. No drape. A + massage. No one talks about her on here. Its very weird. She practices in the same building where Joan used to work out of.

    Michelle.

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/bts/d...340381641.html

    No drape. She gives extras. She gives a good massage.

  9. #293

    Don't do it

    Quote Originally Posted by ThaaAtOne  [View Original Post]
    Upon the "honeymoon" stage. Things were great. She was personable, professional, timely and delivered a total luxurious experience. Just like anyone else, I was concerned about paying upfront (I used my platinum amex to book, just in case she flaked or was a shady individual. I would just dispute the charges as amex play no games).

    But that "honeymoon" stage was short lived. She began flaking, being dishonest, bait & switched with her "therapists" and has a fraudulent business model. Thankfully, amex issued a charge back and took care of the hiccup.

    If you want a handy, it will cost you a pretty penny. After her mommy make over (Google it) she had become sooooo ridiculous.
    Stay away from that place! She is known for having you pay up front and trying to either reschedule or cancel your appointment last minute. Horrible business. Be warned.

  10. #292
    Quote Originally Posted by latinluvr  [View Original Post]
    what are the rates?
    150 he, 180 bbbj.

  11. #291

    Best undraped

    Random question for the group but where can I find the best undraped massage? Deep tissue, stretches etc. Not really looking for HE I'm just not a fan of being wrapped like a burrito 😂. I'd prefer non AMP but open to suggestions.

  12. #290

    Best session since I started this hobby

    I really liked this girl. Pretty, smart and extras as long as you pay. She was a 10 before the surgery but she got a mommy make over. Nice apt, safe and good convo. Would repeat over and over.

    https://orlando.rubratings.com/216264

  13. #289

    She will

    Quote Originally Posted by Heywood2020  [View Original Post]
    She used to have a place in Altamonte. I saw here then. Same treatment years ago. Some things may never change.
    She will let you touch them. For 50 bucks on top of the entry fee. I won't go back either.

  14. #288

    Same

    She used to have a place in Altamonte. I saw here then. Same treatment years ago. Some things may never change.

    Quote Originally Posted by LargeProf  [View Original Post]
    https://orlando.rubratings.com/134375

    About three weeks, I saw this Latina MILF mainly due to the ad. Huge knockers in a bra.

    I arrived for the appointment. She is a hot MILF with huge tits.

    The session is undraped. The rub was moderate. Some good deep tissue techniques were used. On the flip, she says, "you cannot touch me". Also she doesn't go top less.

    Anyway, imo she isn't worth repeating at all. Way too many rules for what she charges. Maybe other gentlemen had more success.

  15. #287

    Correct

    You are correct about Heidi. She did work there. Mature ladies, but always solid service. Patricia was quite special. Wonder what happened to her?

    Quote Originally Posted by SMF1234  [View Original Post]
    Are you referring to this Heidi? If you have any info on Heidi please let me know.

    https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/38978/

    Cheers!! SMF1234.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape