Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Asian Providers

+ Add Report
Page 476 of 631 FirstFirst ... 376 426 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 526 576 ... LastLast
Results 7,126 to 7,140 of 9456
16192789494
This blog is moderated by Dog Rice
  1. #2331
    Quote Originally Posted by Apharmd  [View Original Post]
    The good ones usually seem to generate "hype" so I'm taking no reports as a bad sign. Like you said usually if there's something good to say someone would have probably said it by now. At this point I'd rather repeat with either Tatum or Kiko where I know I'll at least have a solid session than try one of the new girls over at SDAG or FEC. The silence is deafening IMO.
    Can't go wrong with Tatum or Kiko, unless either:

    A) kiko can get a little chatty, if that bugs you, skip.

    B) you're one of these guys who actually for some insane reason prefers some extra meat on the bones, belly, gigantic ass, etc. Both of these girls are quite slim, toned, and excellent manmades. Soooooooo tough to find these days. I'd wager if you DO like the bigger girls, you're not exactly searching to find someone that fits your taste. Seems chubbier girls are getting more and more rampant these days. Sad face.

  2. #2330

    Tatum

    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    I agree; can't go wrong with Tatum.
    I've mentioned this before, but even though I had mixed results w / Tatum, I'd still vouch for her. At the peaks of the session, she was fantastic. Just make sure to eat your wheaties & take your vitamins before you go. Hygiene & respect are big with her, which shouldn't have to be said.

  3. #2329

    Mila

    I see my friends here craving a review of the new girls on SDAG. I met with Mila yesterday and she was super cute and fun. I would say she is at a B cup, short, energetic, super friendly and likes to DFK. I would say she is thin but a little soft. I would repeat and recommend.

  4. #2328

    New girls at SDAG

    Quote Originally Posted by Apharmd  [View Original Post]
    The good ones usually seem to generate "hype" so I'm taking no reports as a bad sign. Like you said usually if there's something good to say someone would have probably said it by now. At this point I'd rather repeat with either Tatum or Kiko where I know I'll at least have a solid session than try one of the new girls over at SDAG or FEC. The silence is deafening IMO.
    Couldn't agree more. I think some guys don't want to report bad or mediocre experiences with the agencies out of fear of reprisal or maybe being blacklisted. If the experiences were positive there would be hype. Fake pics and new names aren't unusual, but no hype + fake pics + new names = big risk of a bad experience IMO.

    New names in general I take as a red flag. It is counterproductive to change a girl's name if there is a positive rep associated with that name.

  5. #2327
    Senior Member


    Posts: 404

    Nancy w / Cris

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/233461

    To sum it up at the beginning: AVOID! This was my worst experience with one of Cris's girls by far. She is older (probably late 40's at best) with bad teeth, has a thin frame with a pudgy belly and no tits or ass, and had hair on her Bush that was longer than the hair on my head. Service was poor. No hint of a massage, no BJ at all, and she made super fake annoying moaning noises the whole time. I couldn't finish while fucking her so I asked her to finish me with her hand. It was a straight jackhammer and I really struggled to pop. I've had good to great experiences with Cris's girls before, but this one was just plain bad. I highly recommend either seeing Cris herself or waiting for a new rotation. I'm still kicking myself for not walking when she greeted me at the door.

  6. #2326
    Quote Originally Posted by Apharmd  [View Original Post]
    The good ones usually seem to generate "hype" so I'm taking no reports as a bad sign. Like you said usually if there's something good to say someone would have probably said it by now. At this point I'd rather repeat with either Tatum or Kiko where I know I'll at least have a solid session than try one of the new girls over at SDAG or FEC. The silence is deafening IMO.
    I agree; can't go wrong with Tatum.

  7. #2325
    Quote Originally Posted by GdAloha  [View Original Post]
    I second this! I am finding it hard to believe not a single review on any site about the new talent in town at sdag. Please PM if you've seen one of the new girls. I'm looking at hitting up the agency or heading to TJ! Are these girls gold and no one wants to say anything. Haha.
    The good ones usually seem to generate "hype" so I'm taking no reports as a bad sign. Like you said usually if there's something good to say someone would have probably said it by now. At this point I'd rather repeat with either Tatum or Kiko where I know I'll at least have a solid session than try one of the new girls over at SDAG or FEC. The silence is deafening IMO.

  8. #2324
    Quote Originally Posted by Kroditpakshi  [View Original Post]
    Any one at sdag you would recommend from the current lineup? Thank you.
    I second this! I am finding it hard to believe not a single review on any site about the new talent in town at sdag. Please PM if you've seen one of the new girls. I'm looking at hitting up the agency or heading to TJ! Are these girls gold and no one wants to say anything. Haha.

  9. #2323
    Any one at sdag you would recommend from the current lineup? Thank you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Baller55  [View Original Post]
    She's not very attractive, older and heavier than the pics. Service was decent but I'd recommend a pass when compared to what's out there at sdag.

  10. #2322
    Quote Originally Posted by Baller55  [View Original Post]
    She's not very attractive, older and heavier than the pics. Service was decent but I'd recommend a pass when compared to what's out there at sdag.
    Thanks for the post, Baller! Definitely a hard pass!

  11. #2321
    Quote Originally Posted by Apharmd  [View Original Post]
    She was in OC earlier this year and there's a few reports on her in the OC section already.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post5254542
    She's not very attractive, older and heavier than the pics. Service was decent but I'd recommend a pass when compared to what's out there at sdag.

  12. #2320
    Quote Originally Posted by Kroditpakshi  [View Original Post]
    Pics match Bella.

    https://www.foxylists.com/bellalv

    Her ter is delisted. Strange.
    She was in OC earlier this year and there's a few reports on her in the OC section already.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post5254542

  13. #2319
    Quote Originally Posted by Kroditpakshi  [View Original Post]
    Pics match Bella.

    https://www.foxylists.com/bellalv

    Her ter is delisted. Strange.
    I noticed that as well, pictures matching that of Bella’s. The pictures do look yummy and very enticing.

  14. #2318

    Mint

    Pics match Bella.

    https://www.foxylists.com/bellalv

    Her ter is delisted. Strange.

  15. #2317
    Thank you for this valuable info. Saved me some aggravation. I remember Sony. Looked nothing like the pics used at that time also, looks are subjective but I doubt anyone would find her attractive and she had some scary teeth to boot. Better suited to be a masseuse as I recall.

    Quote Originally Posted by HiroSlammer7  [View Original Post]
    Paris was here last year, but was working with SDAG and went by Sony. Looks nothing like the pictures, it's a hard pass for me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape