Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,556 to 15,570 of 40003
-
07-06-21 11:59 #24448Senior Member

Posts: 36Angel was no angel
After listening to several posts about the same person on Princeton, I presume it was Angel I saw. Yes flatchested, no personality, and falling asleep. Did not not look at me or face me for the most part and not a hint of offering anything more than a handjob.
Originally Posted by VRooomBada
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-21 09:59 #24447Senior Member

Posts: 166Rates
I will pay the 100 for naked HJ but only if she has a nice body and I get free reign over that nakedness that includes FIV or DATY. Not a fan of the extra 10 for table shower.
Originally Posted by Fit312
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-21 09:18 #24446Senior Member

Posts: 989I pay between $120 to $200 for FS, $140 is typical. BJ is $100-140. I tell girls who offer $100 for naked HJ to get lost.
Originally Posted by TheRedStar
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-21 01:47 #24445Senior Member

Posts: 135Adjusting and Configuring
I been out the game for a while and every once in a while I'll come to play with some of my ATF and also to enjoy some new finds. I was with ivy she usually have an open menu, and for a BBBJ she wanted $. 5 I was at the place from an earlier post and she wanted $$ for FS. I remember when it was $. 2 for FS so I guess my question is what's the new rates and yes I know it's YMMV but I'm sure we all can come up with a healthy median.
-
07-05-21 13:30 #24444Senior Member

Posts: 86Grand Kelly, New recs?
Most of the girls at grand seem to only do L1. Had more before but that was like a 5% occurrence. Is there any place that's truly great in Chicago? CLM is YMMV and expensive, looking for an X that's in the city, but not sure if it exists. I guess Ozone might be the one that reminds me the most of it.
Originally Posted by GoatTrotter
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-21 12:31 #24443Senior Member

Posts: 90I was thinking the same thing. The Kelly at Grand hasn't done more than L1 in my experience. Unless she didn't like me hahaha.
Originally Posted by SpaGuy21
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-21 10:55 #24442Banned Member

Posts: 4190Many get jaded and start to phone it in. Sounds like what she is doing. More and more AMP's are like this, the hobby has seen better days.
Originally Posted by Fantastico
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-21 09:42 #24441Senior Member

Posts: 989I don't know a girl by the name of Samantha, but I would bang her harder until her attitude improves. BTW, I heard there is a new Chinese girl working on Mondays at SXL. Not Nancy, who probably ran away from the place screaming, but the name starts with that letter and has two syllables. No idea what level of service you might expect, but I might try her next week.
Originally Posted by Fantastico
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-21 23:30 #24440Senior Member

Posts: 59Samantha at Oki
Does anybody have any intel on Samantha at Oki?
She was my first AMP experience years back. Used to hold her as my personal goat. Her massage was incredible. Not from a therapeutic standard but if you skipped the massage and went right to the action, you were missing out. When she finished your massage she would gently graze her nails over your body. Then gently bite you all over your back, neck, shoulders and legs to really get you on edge before the flip. Then her head was incredible. Used to do bare. Not mention she has one of the best asses in the game. Not very big but perfectly round. Looked amazing during backshots.
Then covid hit and she's just not the same. Performance is lack luster. Doesn't remove the mask ever so no more head let alone that sexy biting from before. Still does FS but it's like she doesn't want to be there. No energy. Anyone else experience this? Any guesses on if she'll ever go back to the old performance or if the old Sam is gone forever?
-
07-04-21 18:54 #24439Senior Member

Posts: 40New members
Well put, I couldn't agree more. So many regular / faithful mongers put in a lot of time and effort (not to even mention the money) to compile the valuable intel on this site. And the "Newbies" want to just benefit from that. C'Mon. Newbies, you can all read what's on the site. Do your part like everyone else does. Make an effort and a contribution before you start asking for hand outs.
Originally Posted by SpaGuy21
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-21 14:00 #24438Senior Member

Posts: 534New Members.
Is it me or does there seem to be quite a few, new profiles asking about popular, regular places?!
To the new guys, RTFF. Before asking questions. Also, you have to give a little to get a little.
-
07-04-21 13:56 #24437Senior Member

Posts: 534Kelly at Grand.
I think you are talking about Kelly at W. River on grand. Different from Kelly at Grand Spa.
Originally Posted by Trader1973
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-21 13:08 #24436Senior Member

Posts: 208Can confirm its legit. How was comfort spa? Any intel?
Originally Posted by ElJefe69
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-21 12:59 #24435Senior Member

Posts: 302New Old Life
I've been to New Life a few times. Full menu available, but the women there are all 50+ years old. There are a number of reports in the Mount Prospect section.
Originally Posted by TakoMajo
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-21 12:01 #24434Senior Member

Posts: 109Kelly
Kelly is a 42 year old MILF. Girl is great at what she does but expect to pay the door fee +$150 for FS.
Originally Posted by IAmTheManyo
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






