Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,816 to 10,830 of 25025
-
07-07-21 14:33 #14210Regular Member

Posts: 10Elisa
I had the good fortune to meet her awhile back and she is as the pictures show her to be and found her to be a delightful companion. Not sure what the others are saying but she's great. https://olitaescort.com/escort-Providence/elisa.html.
-
07-07-21 14:25 #14209Senior Member

Posts: 3748Alles Ohne Haus
Next to Frankfurt Hauptbahnhof. I've not been there in over a decade, but there were many fat old nordic sows in there that would fuck bareback cheap. And Thai girls of Pattaya quality, young, early 20s, and submissive, full GFEs welcoming CIP as part of the standard 100 euro price. After I discovered that, I repeated with those Thai girls there, since in those days I was in Europe frequently.
Originally Posted by DandanSmash182
[View Original Post]
"Alles Ohne" means literally "everything without". The German slang equivalent of BBFS. Ja wohl! : )
-
07-07-21 14:16 #14208Senior Member

Posts: 3748I hear you loud and clear, dude! Because of the ORDERS OF MAGNITUDE uptick in junkies with dangerous pimp-daddy thugs, and the resultant attraction of LE like shit attracts flies. So I've been spending about 99% of my time searching, and only 1% of the time fucking. And that usually means shelling out bigger donations, especially for guys like me where only raw sex is accceptable. I'm done rolling the dice with drug-addled, pimp-managed run-down, sick looking skanks who have no interest in anything except their next fix. I'd like to hear from like-minded dudes about this. In New England I keep going back to the same wells. Because I've not found any decent non-junkie strange in New England in ages.
Originally Posted by MrOllie
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-21 14:03 #14207Senior Member

Posts: 83Germany
Hey all.
Traveling to germany (frankfurt) and heard there are some amazing girls there- anyone ever been? Any recommendations? Thanks! Pm is fine.
-
07-07-21 12:34 #14206Senior Member

Posts: 52Carmella
Anyone have any info or experience with Carmella?
https://tryst.link/escort/carmelacalmsme
-
07-07-21 11:04 #14205Senior Member

Posts: 252Elisa from Olita. Avoid!
PSA. She's back in town, don't waste your money. Several negative reports on the CT boards and here.
Here's mine from when I saw her last time. She used to go by Kalisia back then.
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post4561225
-
07-06-21 23:34 #14204Senior Member

Posts: 4545You should check out kiy'ana also. She's black to so the chance are she's not a druggie and just need money to smoke weed.
Originally Posted by MrOllie
[View Original Post]
https://providence.skipthegames.com/...s/261444022854
And if you I'm Boston or looking for outcall. This one is cute as fuck and everything cover but she's pretty. She's mix also so no drugs ever.
Her price is 150 and 200 hour. Just in case you looking for quality girl that's not a druggie.
https://boston.skipthegames.com/fema...r/167532194512
-
07-06-21 22:02 #14203Senior Member

Posts: 122I probably will in a few weeks, going to save up. Rather save up and see a beautiful girl with an open menu than a drug user or gross looking girl for 150. Call me a guy who wants quality.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-21 21:07 #14202Senior Member

Posts: 235Geovana
Limited menu? For 3 bills you better clarify upfront. This.
Originally Posted by MrOllie
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-21 20:29 #14201Senior Member

Posts: 4545I mean if she FaceTime you and verified she's who she she said she is. You will have TOFTT. But damn she's expensive.
Originally Posted by MrOllie
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-21 19:57 #14200Senior Member

Posts: 122Geovana: anyone try her?
Been searching like everyone else, saw this beauty.
https://providence.skipthegames.com/...n/649885015039
We talked via text for a good half hour about my fetish and services. Open menu: 150 qv, 250 hhr, 300 hr and 450 if its bbcip.
We face timed and she is indeed the. Woman in the pics as she revealed her tattoos to me and was a good conversationalist.
Anyone ever try her yet? Will be saving up to see her.
-
07-06-21 19:23 #14199Regular Member

Posts: 13Slim pickins around here.
Can someone can someone point me in the right direction of a good provider, all my old contacts are MIA and I'm having a tough time. Any help would be appreciated.
-
07-05-21 15:56 #14198Senior Member

Posts: 4545So exactly I don't see no difference between what she post at all.
Originally Posted by WillyO
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-21 09:28 #14197Senior Member

Posts: 1230https://tryst.link/escort/natalia-spencer
Originally Posted by CameronMcLon
[View Original Post]
Here are some better pictures of her.
-
07-05-21 08:42 #14196Senior Member

Posts: 136I wouldn't waste money
On her! Pictures highly deceiving! She's very homely with a big gutt. Very limited service. Everything is covered.
Originally Posted by CaddilacBoy1
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






