Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14371

    Ashton

    Quote Originally Posted by NedPhilanders  [View Original Post]
    Noticed that continuing to add to her LE portfolio today.
    Sad. Was thinking of hitting her up this week but think I'll pass. I've always had good luck scheduling with her, but, I am way too skittish to see someone when they are fresh off a visit from uncle.

  2. #14370

    UTR Goldsboro

    Headed to Goldsboro tomorrow afternoon, anybody have an UTR radar there, pm me with details, TIA.

  3. #14369

    Did she retire?

    Quote Originally Posted by Blundy2469  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kelsey-e...raleigh-156006#erotic.

    Saw this lady. Had a good time. She did a nice job with a CBJ and I really liked watching her smack her face with my member. She has some huge tits and they are magnificent. Very pleasant to be around. Clean room and smelled nice. No smoking and no monkey.
    Anyone know what happened with Kelsey. She used to be based out of orlando years ago and then left. She would randomly come back and visit. I haven't seen her in a few years. Is she still around or did she leave the hobby?

  4. #14368

    A bv cdefg

    Quote Originally Posted by NedPhilanders  [View Original Post]
    Had stopped seeing her for long time, due to hygiene issues on her end. Decided to try again, saw her within last couple months, but she had bad odor down below. Tried once more within past month, to check if that had just been an off day, but unfortunately instead experienced even worse smell that time. Unpleasant enough to take her off my list for good, I think.
    Yep, saw her a few months ago, this was my exact summary, and I'd been flirting with the idea of taking the plunge again the past few weeks. I think this one is another example of the old memories being a lot better than the recent and likely permanent new reality. Got to get them while the gettin's good, and I think she can firmly be marked off the list now, unless you have zero sense of smell and haven't gotten off in 2 weeks and are super desperate.

  5. #14367

    Dallas update

    Quote Originally Posted by PvtStache64  [View Original Post]
    I seem to recall the more recent reviews about Dallas being relatively positive but I can't recall if they were within the last couple months. I actually sent her a message less than an hour after she posted tonight but didn't get a response.

    Fortunately my nicely patented method of waiting 10 minutes for a response and then messaging the next one saved the night for me. It was less nice back when I was younger and dumber and the method consisted of waiting 30 minutes in between messaging the next one haha.

    Review on the one that saved the night to come.
    Had stopped seeing her for long time, due to hygiene issues on her end. Decided to try again, saw her within last couple months, but she had bad odor down below. Tried once more within past month, to check if that had just been an off day, but unfortunately instead experienced even worse smell that time. Unpleasant enough to take her off my list for good, I think.

  6. #14366

    Ashton

    Noticed that continuing to add to her LE portfolio today.

  7. #14365

    Nah not that one

    Quote Originally Posted by BullLurk1234  [View Original Post]
    This is the girl. Rude as hell. Sorry for the delay. 4th shenanigans. Avoid.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...-6167/40124500

  8. #14364

    What I did

    Quote Originally Posted by JimzCatz  [View Original Post]
    Link is dead, who do we avoid?
    Was to copy just the "meat" of the link and do a Google search, in this case for: "latin / real-ready-nownaughty-funmy-p".

    https://sumosear.ch/phone/501-510-0208 is the first resulting return. It's very unique ad text, so only OP can confirm the photos, but the photos look fake to me, and they are posted in various states. Probably a traveling circus scam they've been running. Onto the next one!

    On another note, need it be said that the pics are WAY to good to be true, and no one should have ever pretended to go see "her" anyway?

  9. #14363
    Quote Originally Posted by SpoonerStrum  [View Original Post]
    Anybody seen Krystal lately?
    LOL I literally came to the site to ask the same thing.

    Maybe 1 new PH vid in the last year. A couple months ago I was texting "her" trying to meet up and "she" ghosted.

    She could've been the greatest of all time.

  10. #14362
    Quote Originally Posted by PvtStache64  [View Original Post]
    I know she's been reviewed here before but I thought I'd add my two cents in for Lexxi 'Let's Make A Porno And Go Wild'.

    Overall a positive session and one I'd repeat with the one caveat being that it's a bit expensive for a covered qv.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...d/965837287955
    Shame really. Must have had a bad experience somewhere, because when she first cropped up in Raleigh she was BBBJ and was open to FS bare. Now she'll insist she never did those things and its the worst thing in the world to ask. But hey, some of us have video evidence. LOL.

  11. #14361

    Krystal Moanz?

    Anybody seen Krystal lately?

  12. #14360

    Lexxi

    I know she's been reviewed here before but I thought I'd add my two cents in for Lexxi 'Let's Make A Porno And Go Wild'.

    I contacted her within half an hour of her posting tonight and she responded within 15 minutes with quick communication from there on until I was at her mid-level incall where she came down to let me in a side door. I went for a qv which was about all I needed to get through for the night although I did go for the recording up sell. A spirited CBJ followed by covered missionary and I was on my way.

    Her rules are:

    - everything covered.

    - no Greek.

    - no msog unless you do an hour long session and then only with an upsell.

    Overall a positive session and one I'd repeat with the one caveat being that it's a bit expensive for a covered qv.

    100 qv + 40 record.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...d/965837287955

  13. #14359

    Dallas

    I seem to recall the more recent reviews about Dallas being relatively positive but I can't recall if they were within the last couple months. I actually sent her a message less than an hour after she posted tonight but didn't get a response.

    Fortunately my nicely patented method of waiting 10 minutes for a response and then messaging the next one saved the night for me. It was less nice back when I was younger and dumber and the method consisted of waiting 30 minutes in between messaging the next one haha.

    Review on the one that saved the night to come.

    Quote Originally Posted by NoiseFrog  [View Original Post]
    Been out of the game for a while. Has anyone seen Dallas recently? The last few times I saw her (2+ months ago) were a bit lackluster, and she had that fishy smell. Wondering if she's been better lately. Looks like she is still posting.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/760615572200

  14. #14358

    Dallas

    Been out of the game for a while. Has anyone seen Dallas recently? The last few times I saw her (2+ months ago) were a bit lackluster, and she had that fishy smell. Wondering if she's been better lately. Looks like she is still posting.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/760615572200

  15. #14357

    I need love

    Boys I had some of the best sex of my life with beautiful girls like at least 8's from fire ass agencies. If someone can help me come in contact with one of these Hispanic agencies I will be forever indebted to you for life and can even meet with you and give you a tip for the information. Going thru a ruff time ain't had nothing for a couple weeks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape