The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14368

    A bv cdefg

    Quote Originally Posted by NedPhilanders  [View Original Post]
    Had stopped seeing her for long time, due to hygiene issues on her end. Decided to try again, saw her within last couple months, but she had bad odor down below. Tried once more within past month, to check if that had just been an off day, but unfortunately instead experienced even worse smell that time. Unpleasant enough to take her off my list for good, I think.
    Yep, saw her a few months ago, this was my exact summary, and I'd been flirting with the idea of taking the plunge again the past few weeks. I think this one is another example of the old memories being a lot better than the recent and likely permanent new reality. Got to get them while the gettin's good, and I think she can firmly be marked off the list now, unless you have zero sense of smell and haven't gotten off in 2 weeks and are super desperate.

  2. #14367

    Dallas update

    Quote Originally Posted by PvtStache64  [View Original Post]
    I seem to recall the more recent reviews about Dallas being relatively positive but I can't recall if they were within the last couple months. I actually sent her a message less than an hour after she posted tonight but didn't get a response.

    Fortunately my nicely patented method of waiting 10 minutes for a response and then messaging the next one saved the night for me. It was less nice back when I was younger and dumber and the method consisted of waiting 30 minutes in between messaging the next one haha.

    Review on the one that saved the night to come.
    Had stopped seeing her for long time, due to hygiene issues on her end. Decided to try again, saw her within last couple months, but she had bad odor down below. Tried once more within past month, to check if that had just been an off day, but unfortunately instead experienced even worse smell that time. Unpleasant enough to take her off my list for good, I think.

  3. #14366

    Ashton

    Noticed that continuing to add to her LE portfolio today.

  4. #14365

    Nah not that one

    Quote Originally Posted by BullLurk1234  [View Original Post]
    This is the girl. Rude as hell. Sorry for the delay. 4th shenanigans. Avoid.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...-6167/40124500

  5. #14364

    What I did

    Quote Originally Posted by JimzCatz  [View Original Post]
    Link is dead, who do we avoid?
    Was to copy just the "meat" of the link and do a Google search, in this case for: "latin / real-ready-nownaughty-funmy-p".

    https://sumosear.ch/phone/501-510-0208 is the first resulting return. It's very unique ad text, so only OP can confirm the photos, but the photos look fake to me, and they are posted in various states. Probably a traveling circus scam they've been running. Onto the next one!

    On another note, need it be said that the pics are WAY to good to be true, and no one should have ever pretended to go see "her" anyway?

  6. #14363
    Quote Originally Posted by SpoonerStrum  [View Original Post]
    Anybody seen Krystal lately?
    LOL I literally came to the site to ask the same thing.

    Maybe 1 new PH vid in the last year. A couple months ago I was texting "her" trying to meet up and "she" ghosted.

    She could've been the greatest of all time.

  7. #14362
    Quote Originally Posted by PvtStache64  [View Original Post]
    I know she's been reviewed here before but I thought I'd add my two cents in for Lexxi 'Let's Make A Porno And Go Wild'.

    Overall a positive session and one I'd repeat with the one caveat being that it's a bit expensive for a covered qv.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...d/965837287955
    Shame really. Must have had a bad experience somewhere, because when she first cropped up in Raleigh she was BBBJ and was open to FS bare. Now she'll insist she never did those things and its the worst thing in the world to ask. But hey, some of us have video evidence. LOL.

  8. #14361

    Krystal Moanz?

    Anybody seen Krystal lately?

  9. #14360

    Lexxi

    I know she's been reviewed here before but I thought I'd add my two cents in for Lexxi 'Let's Make A Porno And Go Wild'.

    I contacted her within half an hour of her posting tonight and she responded within 15 minutes with quick communication from there on until I was at her mid-level incall where she came down to let me in a side door. I went for a qv which was about all I needed to get through for the night although I did go for the recording up sell. A spirited CBJ followed by covered missionary and I was on my way.

    Her rules are:

    - everything covered.

    - no Greek.

    - no msog unless you do an hour long session and then only with an upsell.

    Overall a positive session and one I'd repeat with the one caveat being that it's a bit expensive for a covered qv.

    100 qv + 40 record.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...d/965837287955

  10. #14359

    Dallas

    I seem to recall the more recent reviews about Dallas being relatively positive but I can't recall if they were within the last couple months. I actually sent her a message less than an hour after she posted tonight but didn't get a response.

    Fortunately my nicely patented method of waiting 10 minutes for a response and then messaging the next one saved the night for me. It was less nice back when I was younger and dumber and the method consisted of waiting 30 minutes in between messaging the next one haha.

    Review on the one that saved the night to come.

    Quote Originally Posted by NoiseFrog  [View Original Post]
    Been out of the game for a while. Has anyone seen Dallas recently? The last few times I saw her (2+ months ago) were a bit lackluster, and she had that fishy smell. Wondering if she's been better lately. Looks like she is still posting.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/760615572200

  11. #14358

    Dallas

    Been out of the game for a while. Has anyone seen Dallas recently? The last few times I saw her (2+ months ago) were a bit lackluster, and she had that fishy smell. Wondering if she's been better lately. Looks like she is still posting.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/760615572200

  12. #14357

    I need love

    Boys I had some of the best sex of my life with beautiful girls like at least 8's from fire ass agencies. If someone can help me come in contact with one of these Hispanic agencies I will be forever indebted to you for life and can even meet with you and give you a tip for the information. Going thru a ruff time ain't had nothing for a couple weeks.

  13. #14356
    Quote Originally Posted by JimzCatz  [View Original Post]
    Link is dead, who do we avoid?
    This is the ad he linked to:

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...p/641832503451

  14. #14355
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Really a shame

    Quote Originally Posted by SolidNightOwl  [View Original Post]
    Been awhile since I've posted, but really wish these ladies would be more accurate in their services, usually you can ask and most either stop responding (aka a NO) or they will respond. Specifically I have been looking for greek providers as that is the itch hardest to scratch it seems like.

    I was going to see https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...o/564784026341.

    Also here - https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/817-382-1938.

    Pic was obviously fake but the description looked real so gave it a shot. She responded and I asked about if she was fetish friendly she followed her rule and stated that she does not answer those questions. To pass her screening I had to give her basic info about me then had me call to make sure I was real. After doing that I was thought this might workout, lets take a chance and meet this chick to find out. As I'm on my way (15 min before appointment) I get hit up with is weed ok with you and confirm your on your way. I respond and say I'm close (was pulling into the parking lot) then she asks me to pickup some condoms. Since she was asking about weed and condoms I might was well ask about greek. When I do ask she responds with "NO, and what does that have to do getting condoms" I tell her thank you for the time and might want to update the ad, at the time it listed greek in the Activities this service provider may enjoy section. Then I get a text lecture about being a POS, and the reason providers are asking for donations etc. She's going to make my life hell blah blah blah. May have dodged a bullet?

    Long story short she is real, no idea what she looks like or services provided. Kinda pricey 350 hr.

    -Solid.
    That it's come to this. Obviously your texting her pimp or her pimp put the add in for her, so dangerous now to even be involved in this hobby now that the street walkers dominate all the adds and price services at what used to be high end prices.

  15. #14354

    Annabelle / Blair

    Been awhile since I've posted, but really wish these ladies would be more accurate in their services, usually you can ask and most either stop responding (aka a NO) or they will respond. Specifically I have been looking for greek providers as that is the itch hardest to scratch it seems like.

    I was going to see https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...o/564784026341.

    Also here - https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/817-382-1938.

    Pic was obviously fake but the description looked real so gave it a shot. She responded and I asked about if she was fetish friendly she followed her rule and stated that she does not answer those questions. To pass her screening I had to give her basic info about me then had me call to make sure I was real. After doing that I was thought this might workout, lets take a chance and meet this chick to find out. As I'm on my way (15 min before appointment) I get hit up with is weed ok with you and confirm your on your way. I respond and say I'm close (was pulling into the parking lot) then she asks me to pickup some condoms. Since she was asking about weed and condoms I might was well ask about greek. When I do ask she responds with "NO, and what does that have to do getting condoms" I tell her thank you for the time and might want to update the ad, at the time it listed greek in the Activities this service provider may enjoy section. Then I get a text lecture about being a POS, and the reason providers are asking for donations etc. She's going to make my life hell blah blah blah. May have dodged a bullet?

    Long story short she is real, no idea what she looks like or services provided. Kinda pricey 350 hr.

    -Solid.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape