Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,441 to 16,455 of 30798
-
07-04-21 21:49 #14358Senior Member

Posts: 61Dallas
Been out of the game for a while. Has anyone seen Dallas recently? The last few times I saw her (2+ months ago) were a bit lackluster, and she had that fishy smell. Wondering if she's been better lately. Looks like she is still posting.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/760615572200
-
07-04-21 18:19 #14357Regular Member

Posts: 9I need love
Boys I had some of the best sex of my life with beautiful girls like at least 8's from fire ass agencies. If someone can help me come in contact with one of these Hispanic agencies I will be forever indebted to you for life and can even meet with you and give you a tip for the information. Going thru a ruff time ain't had nothing for a couple weeks.
-
07-04-21 17:22 #14356Regular Member

Posts: 19This is the ad he linked to:
Originally Posted by JimzCatz
[View Original Post]
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...p/641832503451
-
07-04-21 16:50 #14355Senior Member

Posts: 1651Really a shame
That it's come to this. Obviously your texting her pimp or her pimp put the add in for her, so dangerous now to even be involved in this hobby now that the street walkers dominate all the adds and price services at what used to be high end prices.
Originally Posted by SolidNightOwl
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-21 12:22 #14354Senior Member

Posts: 40Annabelle / Blair
Been awhile since I've posted, but really wish these ladies would be more accurate in their services, usually you can ask and most either stop responding (aka a NO) or they will respond. Specifically I have been looking for greek providers as that is the itch hardest to scratch it seems like.
I was going to see https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...o/564784026341.
Also here - https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/817-382-1938.
Pic was obviously fake but the description looked real so gave it a shot. She responded and I asked about if she was fetish friendly she followed her rule and stated that she does not answer those questions. To pass her screening I had to give her basic info about me then had me call to make sure I was real. After doing that I was thought this might workout, lets take a chance and meet this chick to find out. As I'm on my way (15 min before appointment) I get hit up with is weed ok with you and confirm your on your way. I respond and say I'm close (was pulling into the parking lot) then she asks me to pickup some condoms. Since she was asking about weed and condoms I might was well ask about greek. When I do ask she responds with "NO, and what does that have to do getting condoms" I tell her thank you for the time and might want to update the ad, at the time it listed greek in the Activities this service provider may enjoy section. Then I get a text lecture about being a POS, and the reason providers are asking for donations etc. She's going to make my life hell blah blah blah. May have dodged a bullet?
Long story short she is real, no idea what she looks like or services provided. Kinda pricey 350 hr.
-Solid.
-
07-04-21 12:21 #14353Banned Member

Posts: 719Link is dead, who do we avoid?
Originally Posted by Ital72
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-21 12:18 #14352Banned Member

Posts: 719Link is dead!!
Originally Posted by Leon3798
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-21 23:49 #14351Senior Member

Posts: 161Sorry but glad nothing bad happened. I have first hand experience few years back dealing dude in a residence trying to go after me with a base ball bat. First thing you do is just hand over the cash or what ever, leave the scene get you to a safer spot. Its not worth in grand scheme of things. , my 2 cents. Stay safe.
Originally Posted by Ital72
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-21 18:06 #14350Senior Member

Posts: 358What happened
Does anyone know what happened to Lexi? You know the massager that did a little extra.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/a...j-more/8164853
-
07-03-21 11:19 #14349Senior Member

Posts: 304Barbie review
I reviewed her, but I reviewed her under the name on her post: Snowbunny.
Originally Posted by State377
[View Original Post]
Post #12897 if you'd like to read, or a TL; DR version of it would be that I'm not going to repeat. The age is surprisingly accurate. The most flattering of the pictures are IMO dated by at least 5 years, probably more. Non-GFE. Room smelled faintly of smoke, and was a little dingy. Looked to be demon free at the time (this was 3 months ago).
-
07-03-21 10:33 #14348Senior Member

Posts: 40Slim wet sexy
Has anyone seen this one? She's been posting on EA for a while now but just has one report on EB without too much information.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/62975070
-
07-03-21 10:18 #14347Senior Member

Posts: 40Cami
Thanks for the excellent reporting as always. It's much appreciated especially as I get back in the scene.
Cami's body type and piercings had me wanting to see her badly so I messaged her as soon as I saw your post. Unfortunately, she confirmed that she's from out of town and was leaving last night. The good is that she was very nice and responsive in messages and I would definitely see her if I had the chance in the future.
Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-21 10:03 #14346Senior Member

Posts: 281I understand the concern but you are fine. These types of people thrive on threats. They will try to get as much out of you as they can and then move on. They are after the quick buck and will only take one stab at it. Chances are they have moved on and will never think about you again.
Originally Posted by Ital72
[View Original Post]
I've been in the hobby for 10+ years and have never had a bad experience. I have had ones that were not the best but no robbery attempts, no scams, and no random entrances by guys during the session. My advice would be to take a little break to get yourself together. Then come back and just be smarter. Only see girls that have several good reviews and you will be fine 99% of the time. Once you have been in the game for a while, you will get to the point where you will immediately know when you should skip an ad because of the potential dangers.
-
07-03-21 09:31 #14345Senior Member

Posts: 1301Scams happen to the best of us and I wouldn't let one bad experience turn you off from the hobby. Personally I've sent a couple of pictures in the past but now keep a stock photo of a guy who looks similar to me and send that on the off chance I've asked. Dealing with a reputable agency in a larger city I might share actual details like a room number. I wouldn't be too worried about further action or retaliation from them. Frankly, if it does happen then get a lawyer, for your protection, and go to the cops. He's going to get in far more trouble for the blackmail, extortion, strong arm robbery and impersonating a police officer than you will. FWIW look through the first few pages on here and you'll find a god 3-5 providers who members have verified positive experiences with.
Originally Posted by Ital72
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-21 09:09 #14344Senior Member

Posts: 66I wouldn't
I saw the same review a while back. From what I remember of it, she was rushing him and she limited him to only one position. She was also on something as well. I'd say avoid if I were you. Pics are very flattering. Stay safe out there!
Originally Posted by State377
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






