Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #352
    Quote Originally Posted by Latitude Cruz
    Anyone notice the brazilian girls posting on CL with the phone# 973 391 4496 ?
    The same phone number in Boston, NewYork, North Jersey & South Jersey.
    I wonder if anyone here as taken one for "a spin" ?
    LC
    There are two entries with that same number in TER. Most of TER is bogus, but the reviews on 'Natasha' are not good (which I tend to believe) and the 'Scarlet and Jessika' page has one fake sounding review. Appears to be an agency or a pimp number pushing girls in NJ, NYC, and apparently Boston. Doubt there is any correlation between the picture and the girls.

  2. #351

    CL brazilians

    Anyone notice the brazilian girls posting on CL with the phone# 973 391 4496 ?
    The same phone number in Boston, NewYork, North Jersey & South Jersey.

    I wonder if anyone here as taken one for "a spin" ?

    LC

  3. #350
    Quote Originally Posted by Celtic 1
    Anyone seen this beauty who is working in Braintree? Dam those pictures look great. Anyone TOFTT?

    SOFT.... SENSUAL... SEDUCTIVE... ASIAN.....DESCRIBE THIS ASIAN BEAUTY. - w4m - 38
    Reply to:
    Date: 2007-06-27, 12:17PM EDT

    Noelle is super sexy Asian who loves what she does and makes sure you do too! Noelle is available for your pleasure all day today! Never a hurry Never a rush Into all scenes and total GFE She will take you away from the everyday gring and melt you!

    ASK FOR NOELLE
    IN/OUT
    SERIOUS ONLY
    Fake pictures. They have been on the net for YEARS!. At least 5-6.

  4. #349

    I haven't been in NYC for about six months but...

    When I'm down there for work I check CL regularly and it's just as bad, if not worse, than Boston. I can remember this one Russian girl in particular who was a constant presence on the board for three or four months when I was working down there regularly.
    BTW, if you guys like Asians and are in NYC look for a chick who calls herself Asian Barbie. She is a definite keeper!
    http://www.asiankittyny.com/

    Quote Originally Posted by Cruiser D
    Really BG57? When ever I am looking for a hot Russian chick I scan the NYC CL. I don't see too many repeat posting but then again I'm not a regular.

  5. #348

    Oh Really???

    Quote Originally Posted by Cruiser D
    Yeah, people who post too often are generally scamming ho's or pimps. Worth a big avoid. I noticed that this only happens on the Boston CL's - our scene sucks.
    Please DON'T KIDD YOURSELF OLD BOY ABOUT THAT.The CL board in the north country is SCAMMMMMMMMMMMM HEAVEN also.This CL shit is just about 8-9 times out of ten not worth the call.You guys are not alone in what you find down there.Quick Cash is the motto of the vast majority of the queens of CL.


    PLAY SAFE,HAMMER THEM ALL.


    B.B...

  6. #347
    Really BG57? When ever I am looking for a hot Russian chick I scan the NYC CL. I don't see too many repeat posting but then again I'm not a regular.

  7. #346
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruiser D
    Yeah, people who post too often are generally scamming ho's or pimps. Worth a big avoid. I noticed that this only happens on the Boston CL's - our scene sucks.
    I see the same technique in other cities when I travel but much less than in Boston or NYC. CL is actually a decent source for last minute entertainment in other parts of the country. Unfortunately, in most major cities it has become more trouble than it's worth.

  8. #345
    Yeah, people who post too often are generally scamming ho's or pimps. Worth a big avoid. I noticed that this only happens on the Boston CL's - our scene sucks.

  9. #344
    Senior Member


    Posts: 117
    Quote Originally Posted by MeatMan
    I'm sick of looking at her. If she's posting THAT much, it pretty much to me says that her services are not good if not horrid. This chick has over 50+ Posts on CL!

    http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/ers/363177424.html

    Anyone beg to differ?
    After getting burned a couple of times, I have learned to stay away from providers that post every minute. If they were that good, they would be busy meeting clients than spending their time on the computer posting ads.

  10. #343

    It's an old trick

    That the girl's pimps use to keep their name at the top of the list when you log on to CL. I'd stay as far away as possible....

  11. #342
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1253
    Quote Originally Posted by MeatMan
    I'm sick of looking at her. If she's posting THAT much, it pretty much to me says that her services are not good if not horrid. This chick has over 50+ Posts on CL!

    http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/ers/363177424.html

    Anyone beg to differ?
    you aint kidding. she posts every 15 min

  12. #341
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3024
    I'm sick of looking at her. If she's posting THAT much, it pretty much to me says that her services are not good if not horrid. This chick has over 50+ Posts on CL!

    http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/ers/363177424.html

    Anyone beg to differ?

  13. #340
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3024
    Quote Originally Posted by Celtic 1
    Anyone seen this beauty who is working in Braintree? Dam those pictures look great. Anyone TOFTT?

    SOFT.... SENSUAL... SEDUCTIVE... ASIAN.....DESCRIBE THIS ASIAN BEAUTY. - w4m - 38
    Reply to:
    Date: 2007-06-27, 12:17PM EDT

    Noelle is super sexy Asian who loves what she does and makes sure you do too! Noelle is available for your pleasure all day today! Never a hurry Never a rush Into all scenes and total GFE She will take you away from the everyday gring and melt you!

    ASK FOR NOELLE
    IN/OUT
    SERIOUS ONLY
    .......Nah looks like an okie doke move I'd avoid it. Let the buyer beware!.

  14. #339

    Noelle/Nika

    The telephone numbers are the same for these two Asian escorts so likely they are the same person. There are reviews on a board TER that are not great.

    Jack

  15. #338
    Quote Originally Posted by Celtic 1
    Anyone seen this beauty who is working in Braintree? Dam those pictures look great. Anyone TOFTT?

    SOFT.... SENSUAL... SEDUCTIVE... ASIAN.....DESCRIBE THIS ASIAN BEAUTY. - w4m - 38
    Reply to:
    Date: 2007-06-27, 12:17PM EDT

    Noelle is super sexy Asian who loves what she does and makes sure you do too! Noelle is available for your pleasure all day today! Never a hurry Never a rush Into all scenes and total GFE She will take you away from the everyday gring and melt you!

    ASK FOR NOELLE
    IN/OUT
    SERIOUS ONLY
    google her phone number and see who she is associated with -- an escort in her 50s pimping an escort in her 40s (add a few years to '38')

    She does look good, but I am dubious that is really her. She is listed as 40 y/o Nika on Dag's site, and if I recall, she starts at $250/hr. For $150 I would TOFTT, tho.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape