Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 146 of 298 FirstFirst ... 46 96 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 196 246 ... LastLast
Results 2,176 to 2,190 of 4470
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2295
    Quote Originally Posted by Machita  [View Original Post]
    I did too, saw Hera recently and I liked her. Enthusiastic, customer oriented, and eager to please.
    She had a devilish grin when riding cg, realizing that she got me to the point of no return, like we were about to go halves on a baby.

  2. #2294
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhushido14  [View Original Post]
    Recently visited Hera from LSC. It was a good experience. She is short and sweet. Now that I have seen about half of LSC I can give you my personal order of best to worst. Just note none of the experiences I had were bad and many of you will probably differ from my preferences. 1. Ciara- she is like an energizer bunny and put in the most effort. 2. Bonnie- the one I felt was very attractive but not as much energy like Ciara. 3. Serina. 4. Hera. *I have tried to see Tina every chance I could but she was either booked of off, I also would like to see Kimmy.
    I did too, saw Hera recently and I liked her. Enthusiastic, customer oriented, and eager to please.

    I saw more than half LSC girls, and my ranking is different. Among the currently active now, I would put Tina first, Cora 2nd, and probably Ciara 3rd.

  3. #2293
    Quote Originally Posted by SixDNine  [View Original Post]
    He asked for a spinner. Since when did Yuffie become a spinner?
    If it's limited to spinners, only Ciara fits his criteria currently.

    There really aren't a lot of aggressive PSE girls out here in general, so it's already slim pickings.

  4. #2292
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhushido14  [View Original Post]
    Recently visited Hera from LSC. It was a good experience. She is short and sweet. Now that I have seen about half of LSC I can give you my personal order of best to worst. Just note none of the experiences I had were bad and many of you will probably differ from my preferences. 1. Ciara- she is like an energizer bunny and put in the most effort. 2. Bonnie- the one I felt was very attractive but not as much energy like Ciara. 3. Serina. 4. Hera. *I have tried to see Tina every chance I could but she was either booked of off, I also would like to see Kimmy.
    Is Hera last because, compared to the other three, there wasn't any outstanding feature? Or are there any other comments?

  5. #2291
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketManP  [View Original Post]
    Yuffie is a nymph, if you don't mind a squirter, she is a total porn experience.

    Ciara and Bora are quite aggressive as well.
    He asked for a spinner. Since when did Yuffie become a spinner?

  6. #2290

    PO ghosted

    Viola's PO ghosted me. I texted around 9 pm, got one response and then no more. Should I try again in the morning? I don't think PO paid attention to the text history because I texted again asking if they saw my first text, but then they replied as if they never saw it.

  7. #2289

    LSC talent

    Recently visited Hera from LSC. It was a good experience. She is short and sweet. Now that I have seen about half of LSC I can give you my personal order of best to worst. Just note none of the experiences I had were bad and many of you will probably differ from my preferences. 1. Ciara- she is like an energizer bunny and put in the most effort. 2. Bonnie- the one I felt was very attractive but not as much energy like Ciara. 3. Serina. 4. Hera. *I have tried to see Tina every chance I could but she was either booked of off, I also would like to see Kimmy.

  8. #2288
    Quote Originally Posted by Neferix  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, after a long time of just asking random questions and lurking in this site, I'm finally going to go back in and book a K-girl.

    However, all of my favorites, and pretty much all the girls I've met before, have all left (or "vacation" I'm hoping some of you guys know the current market. I'm aware of the price increase, it's $300/ hr now? Is MSOG still included?

    I'm looking for a PSE spinner who is aggressive / nympho, likes cg / top positions, and offers DFK. I've already been to BGC and AA, but I can go to any other agency. Do you have any suggestions?

    Zuri in Viola had always been my backup but I never met her because my first choice was always available. Fortunately, Zuri is still here. I've still heard good things about her, would she fit my criteria?

    I liked Adela from BGC, personally she's an 7/10 and not aggressive enough for me. She's on "vacation" in BGC, but I see Adela in AA's website, is that the same girl?

    Thanks guys.
    Yuffie is a nymph, if you don't mind a squirter, she is a total porn experience.

    Ciara and Bora are quite aggressive as well.

  9. #2287

    See Gia or Yuna

    Gia at GFEI fits your needs perfectly. Some of the best DFK with the lushest softest lips in the bay. Most guys wouldn't say Gia is a spinner (which is fine by me) but she has a hot and fit body reminding me of a JAV star while in doggy. Yuna is another little hellcat over at KGA. Not quite as consistent but still right up your alley.

    Quote Originally Posted by Neferix  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, after a long time of just asking random questions and lurking in this site, I'm finally going to go back in and book a K-girl.

    However, all of my favorites, and pretty much all the girls I've met before, have all left (or "vacation" I'm hoping some of you guys know the current market. I'm aware of the price increase, it's $300/ hr now? Is MSOG still included?

    I'm looking for a PSE spinner who is aggressive / nympho, likes cg / top positions, and offers DFK. I've already been to BGC and AA, but I can go to any other agency. Do you have any suggestions?

    Zuri in Viola had always been my backup but I never met her because my first choice was always available. Fortunately, Zuri is still here. I've still heard good things about her, would she fit my criteria?

    I liked Adela from BGC, personally she's an 7/10 and not aggressive enough for me. She's on "vacation" in BGC, but I see Adela in AA's website, is that the same girl?

    Thanks guys.

  10. #2286

    Going back in, would like some help please

    Hey guys, after a long time of just asking random questions and lurking in this site, I'm finally going to go back in and book a K-girl.

    However, all of my favorites, and pretty much all the girls I've met before, have all left (or "vacation" I'm hoping some of you guys know the current market. I'm aware of the price increase, it's $300/ hr now? Is MSOG still included?

    I'm looking for a PSE spinner who is aggressive / nympho, likes cg / top positions, and offers DFK. I've already been to BGC and AA, but I can go to any other agency. Do you have any suggestions?

    Zuri in Viola had always been my backup but I never met her because my first choice was always available. Fortunately, Zuri is still here. I've still heard good things about her, would she fit my criteria?

    I liked Adela from BGC, personally she's an 7/10 and not aggressive enough for me. She's on "vacation" in BGC, but I see Adela in AA's website, is that the same girl?

    Thanks guys.

  11. #2285

    Russian / east european agency

    I have been to few korean / asian / latina agencies around bay area but I was wondering if there are good agnecies for Russian / east european in south bay. I tried to contact some girls which I found on eros but most of them didn't reply or didn't show up.

  12. #2284

    LovelyLeahh Visiting

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/LovelyLeahh

    She's been reported on before in SoCal but LovelyLeahh is up in the Bay Area until Tuesday. She had an incall in San Jose but she mentioned she'd be traveling to a new spot in the city. Not sure if she did already but figured I'd let everyone know so they can catch her while she's in town.

    Looks exactly like her pictures, thick around the waist, big knockers and likes to have them played with. She loves doing camel slides and using oil. No DFK or DATY but that was mostly on my part. Hour was 3 and went over once we started going. She likes to chill and hang out. She's new to the Bay and this was her first visit. She originally went to Oakland before deciding to come to the South Bay (good choice imo). Take advantage while you can.

  13. #2283
    Quote Originally Posted by MolluskMan  [View Original Post]
    https://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/20...-bay-brothels/

    Anyone know what agency or group this was? I know the CORG fan bunny house (4083596000). Isn't responding anymore.
    Article said the clients paid the couple through venmo and paypal.

  14. #2282
    Quote Originally Posted by BcJoe  [View Original Post]
    I may need to retire until the heat dies down
    Ya. When their risk of prison goes away, it'll be right as rain for ya.

    We all make choices. One many make is that you pretend the risk isn't real. You're not out just buying groceries.

  15. #2281
    Thanks to all that have responded about how verification is done now for (what appears to be) the majority of the KGirl ORGs.

    If this is the case, then it looks like I may need to retire until the heat dies down, there isn't the need for these multiple levels of verification and things go back to the way before COVID (where this level of verification isn't used anymore).

    I will pop in from time to time to see if anything has changed, but good Mongering to you all.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape