|
|
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 1651
Really a shame
 Originally Posted by SolidNightOwl
[View Original Post]
Been awhile since I've posted, but really wish these ladies would be more accurate in their services, usually you can ask and most either stop responding (aka a NO) or they will respond. Specifically I have been looking for greek providers as that is the itch hardest to scratch it seems like.
I was going to see https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...o/564784026341.
Also here - https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/817-382-1938.
Pic was obviously fake but the description looked real so gave it a shot. She responded and I asked about if she was fetish friendly she followed her rule and stated that she does not answer those questions. To pass her screening I had to give her basic info about me then had me call to make sure I was real. After doing that I was thought this might workout, lets take a chance and meet this chick to find out. As I'm on my way (15 min before appointment) I get hit up with is weed ok with you and confirm your on your way. I respond and say I'm close (was pulling into the parking lot) then she asks me to pickup some condoms. Since she was asking about weed and condoms I might was well ask about greek. When I do ask she responds with "NO, and what does that have to do getting condoms" I tell her thank you for the time and might want to update the ad, at the time it listed greek in the Activities this service provider may enjoy section. Then I get a text lecture about being a POS, and the reason providers are asking for donations etc. She's going to make my life hell blah blah blah. May have dodged a bullet?
Long story short she is real, no idea what she looks like or services provided. Kinda pricey 350 hr.
-Solid.
That it's come to this. Obviously your texting her pimp or her pimp put the add in for her, so dangerous now to even be involved in this hobby now that the street walkers dominate all the adds and price services at what used to be high end prices.
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 40
Annabelle / Blair
Been awhile since I've posted, but really wish these ladies would be more accurate in their services, usually you can ask and most either stop responding (aka a NO) or they will respond. Specifically I have been looking for greek providers as that is the itch hardest to scratch it seems like.
I was going to see https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...o/564784026341.
Also here - https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/817-382-1938.
Pic was obviously fake but the description looked real so gave it a shot. She responded and I asked about if she was fetish friendly she followed her rule and stated that she does not answer those questions. To pass her screening I had to give her basic info about me then had me call to make sure I was real. After doing that I was thought this might workout, lets take a chance and meet this chick to find out. As I'm on my way (15 min before appointment) I get hit up with is weed ok with you and confirm your on your way. I respond and say I'm close (was pulling into the parking lot) then she asks me to pickup some condoms. Since she was asking about weed and condoms I might was well ask about greek. When I do ask she responds with "NO, and what does that have to do getting condoms" I tell her thank you for the time and might want to update the ad, at the time it listed greek in the Activities this service provider may enjoy section. Then I get a text lecture about being a POS, and the reason providers are asking for donations etc. She's going to make my life hell blah blah blah. May have dodged a bullet?
Long story short she is real, no idea what she looks like or services provided. Kinda pricey 350 hr.
-Solid.
-
Banned Member
 Posts: 719
 Originally Posted by Ital72
[View Original Post]
Do not contact this link it is a scam: https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...p/617437860035.
One of the worst experience I ever had since being a hobbyist, I realized that today I let me guard down and it cost me. So I contact this provider (should've known it was fake) so the "provider" set up a time and a place at a decent hotel in Cary. Once I get there and let the "provider" know I was there, I ask her for a pic to confirm it was her and that it match the a picture in the ad, a picture was sent that looked like similar to the one in the ad. Now here is where I really f*cked up, she ask me for a pic and I sent her one. Well she tells me to head upstairs and wait for the room number, when I get upstairs she tells me that her "friend" will meet me to get the donation. I knew something up was up and I started to head for the stairs. (elevator was broken) a guy meets me right at the stairs and tells me he knows who I am and needs the donation to see "Julie". I told him I didn't know what he was talking about and try to walk by him. He grabs my shirt and tries to tell me he is a cop, I ask him for a badge and he tells me he is arm and that I'm under arrest and holds up his phone and my name is displayed on his phone! Now worried about this stranger having my information, I try to pull away from him (I know he is not a cop) He spits in my face and reaches in my front pocket and grabbed my money. (luckily I keep my wallet and money in separate pockets) I am out $150 , however my big worry is that this stranger has my name on his phone. I blocked his number, however I'm a nervous wreck. I think this is the end of the road for my days in the hobby, I screwed up bad this time.
Link is dead, who do we avoid?
-
Banned Member
 Posts: 719
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 161
Sorry but glad nothing bad happened. I have first hand experience few years back dealing dude in a residence trying to go after me with a base ball bat. First thing you do is just hand over the cash or what ever, leave the scene get you to a safer spot. Its not worth in grand scheme of things. , my 2 cents. Stay safe.
 Originally Posted by Ital72
[View Original Post]
Do not contact this link it is a scam: https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...p/617437860035.
One of the worst experience I ever had since being a hobbyist, I realized that today I let me guard down and it cost me. So I contact this provider (should've known it was fake) so the "provider" set up a time and a place at a decent hotel in Cary. Once I get there and let the "provider" know I was there, I ask her for a pic to confirm it was her and that it match the a picture in the ad, a picture was sent that looked like similar to the one in the ad. Now here is where I really f*cked up, she ask me for a pic and I sent her one. Well she tells me to head upstairs and wait for the room number, when I get upstairs she tells me that her "friend" will meet me to get the donation. I knew something up was up and I started to head for the stairs. (elevator was broken) a guy meets me right at the stairs and tells me he knows who I am and needs the donation to see "Julie". I told him I didn't know what he was talking about and try to walk by him. He grabs my shirt and tries to tell me he is a cop, I ask him for a badge and he tells me he is arm and that I'm under arrest and holds up his phone and my name is displayed on his phone! Now worried about this stranger having my information, I try to pull away from him (I know he is not a cop) He spits in my face and reaches in my front pocket and grabbed my money. (luckily I keep my wallet and money in separate pockets) I am out $150 , however my big worry is that this stranger has my name on his phone. I blocked his number, however I'm a nervous wreck. I think this is the end of the road for my days in the hobby, I screwed up bad this time.
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 358
What happened
Does anyone know what happened to Lexi? You know the massager that did a little extra.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/a...j-more/8164853
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 304
Barbie review
I reviewed her, but I reviewed her under the name on her post: Snowbunny.
Post #12897 if you'd like to read, or a TL; DR version of it would be that I'm not going to repeat. The age is surprisingly accurate. The most flattering of the pictures are IMO dated by at least 5 years, probably more. Non-GFE. Room smelled faintly of smoke, and was a little dingy. Looked to be demon free at the time (this was 3 months ago).
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 40
Slim wet sexy
Has anyone seen this one? She's been posting on EA for a while now but just has one report on EB without too much information.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/62975070
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 40
Cami
Thanks for the excellent reporting as always. It's much appreciated especially as I get back in the scene.
Cami's body type and piercings had me wanting to see her badly so I messaged her as soon as I saw your post. Unfortunately, she confirmed that she's from out of town and was leaving last night. The good is that she was very nice and responsive in messages and I would definitely see her if I had the chance in the future.
 Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker
[View Original Post]
TOFTT with this new girl the other day. She's super petite and tight, like a runner. Small waist and really cute face. She literally doesn't have an ounce of fat on her, but she's curvy in all the right ways other than small tits. Sometimes small tits are great too. She was responsive and I got to her downtown location. No waiting and I was in her very nice, clean upscale room with no smoke or any other issues. She had on a tight runner's top and skin tight leggings which were promptly removed. She grabbed the condom but I asked for BBBJ which she hesitantly obliged for a bit more money. She's got an innocent demeanor and wasn't head wasn't aggressive, but it was nice and the view of her on her knees and her full lips massaging me was excellent. She jumped onto her back and I ate her out for a long time. Asked her to flip over and continued with even sexier view of her ass and back. She was really into it and seemed like she might cum at any moment. Flipped her back to mish and started going deep. Felt great. She could take a pounding from a big guy, which was even hotter considering how petite she is. But then the blood. LOTS of blood. I jump started her period apparently and fucking was over. Cleaned up and she was open to finishing me off orally. She gave me plenty of time and I busted all over her tits and she was dripping down to her thighs. HOT time. She new and not sure if she'll be around long. For now, I'd avoid her until her period is over.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/h...-cami/39497224
This one keeps hitting me up now after I saw her a few weeks ago for an overpriced HJ. She refused full service and I left hard as a rock but unsatisfied since I can't get off with just a hand. Now she keeps telling me to come back for FS but I don't trust this chick. She was all about rules and I doubt it would be a fun time even if she did offer FS, but YMMV. Let us know if someone does it.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...g/008700164772
Someone had posted a question about this one. Decided to chime in. Like the experience above, but only better, I saw this girl a couple months back and it was epic. I posted a review then. Beautiful, healthy and clean. More like a college student than some druggie. The pics are fake and she looked way better. Nice medium tits, super small waist and great ass and pretty face at very nice home. Almost too nice with a huge truck in the driveway. I still think she's married and her husband was just out for a while. But she was a BEAST. Really loves sex. We devoured each other and there were no time constraints or limits really. BBBJ /69 was one of the best. Even let me cum all over her face which doesn't happen quite every day. She loves sex. Only weird thing is, I don't think it's her on the phone but a handler. She went dark after that and would never respond to texts. Finally she posted again and I hit her up and she said she wasn't free but a friend was. She was handling the friend. This ended in two different occasions of ghosting and leading me on wild goose chases all over and silence right at the very end arrival. Serious BS. So no idea what is up with that whole person or group.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...h/756741396388
Oh, and can anyone clarify the deal about Raeyln? She good? Look like the pics?
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...r/943867187548
Monger on.
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 281
 Originally Posted by Ital72
[View Original Post]
Do not contact this link it is a scam: https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...p/617437860035.
One of the worst experience I ever had since being a hobbyist, I realized that today I let me guard down and it cost me. So I contact this provider (should've known it was fake) so the "provider" set up a time and a place at a decent hotel in Cary. Once I get there and let the "provider" know I was there, I ask her for a pic to confirm it was her and that it match the a picture in the ad, a picture was sent that looked like similar to the one in the ad. Now here is where I really f*cked up, she ask me for a pic and I sent her one. Well she tells me to head upstairs and wait for the room number, when I get upstairs she tells me that her "friend" will meet me to get the donation. I knew something up was up and I started to head for the stairs. (elevator was broken) a guy meets me right at the stairs and tells me he knows who I am and needs the donation to see "Julie". I told him I didn't know what he was talking about and try to walk by him. He grabs my shirt and tries to tell me he is a cop, I ask him for a badge and he tells me he is arm and that I'm under arrest and holds up his phone and my name is displayed on his phone! Now worried about this stranger having my information, I try to pull away from him (I know he is not a cop) He spits in my face and reaches in my front pocket and grabbed my money. (luckily I keep my wallet and money in separate pockets) I am out $150 , however my big worry is that this stranger has my name on his phone. I blocked his number, however I'm a nervous wreck. I think this is the end of the road for my days in the hobby, I screwed up bad this time.
I understand the concern but you are fine. These types of people thrive on threats. They will try to get as much out of you as they can and then move on. They are after the quick buck and will only take one stab at it. Chances are they have moved on and will never think about you again.
I've been in the hobby for 10+ years and have never had a bad experience. I have had ones that were not the best but no robbery attempts, no scams, and no random entrances by guys during the session. My advice would be to take a little break to get yourself together. Then come back and just be smarter. Only see girls that have several good reviews and you will be fine 99% of the time. Once you have been in the game for a while, you will get to the point where you will immediately know when you should skip an ad because of the potential dangers.
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 1301
 Originally Posted by Ital72
[View Original Post]
Do not contact this link it is a scam: https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...p/617437860035.
One of the worst experience I ever had since being a hobbyist, I realized that today I let me guard down and it cost me. So I contact this provider (should've known it was fake) so the "provider" set up a time and a place at a decent hotel in Cary. Once I get there and let the "provider" know I was there, I ask her for a pic to confirm it was her and that it match the a picture in the ad, a picture was sent that looked like similar to the one in the ad. Now here is where I really f*cked up, she ask me for a pic and I sent her one. Well she tells me to head upstairs and wait for the room number, when I get upstairs she tells me that her "friend" will meet me to get the donation. I knew something up was up and I started to head for the stairs. (elevator was broken) a guy meets me right at the stairs and tells me he knows who I am and needs the donation to see "Julie". I told him I didn't know what he was talking about and try to walk by him. He grabs my shirt and tries to tell me he is a cop, I ask him for a badge and he tells me he is arm and that I'm under arrest and holds up his phone and my name is displayed on his phone! Now worried about this stranger having my information, I try to pull away from him (I know he is not a cop) He spits in my face and reaches in my front pocket and grabbed my money. (luckily I keep my wallet and money in separate pockets) I am out $150 , however my big worry is that this stranger has my name on his phone. I blocked his number, however I'm a nervous wreck. I think this is the end of the road for my days in the hobby, I screwed up bad this time.
Scams happen to the best of us and I wouldn't let one bad experience turn you off from the hobby. Personally I've sent a couple of pictures in the past but now keep a stock photo of a guy who looks similar to me and send that on the off chance I've asked. Dealing with a reputable agency in a larger city I might share actual details like a room number. I wouldn't be too worried about further action or retaliation from them. Frankly, if it does happen then get a lawyer, for your protection, and go to the cops. He's going to get in far more trouble for the blackmail, extortion, strong arm robbery and impersonating a police officer than you will. FWIW look through the first few pages on here and you'll find a god 3-5 providers who members have verified positive experiences with.
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 66
I wouldn't
I saw the same review a while back. From what I remember of it, she was rushing him and she limited him to only one position. She was also on something as well. I'd say avoid if I were you. Pics are very flattering. Stay safe out there!
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 66
Sorry to hear that man
 Originally Posted by Ital72
[View Original Post]
Do not contact this link it is a scam: https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...p/617437860035.
One of the worst experience I ever had since being a hobbyist, I realized that today I let me guard down and it cost me. So I contact this provider (should've known it was fake) so the "provider" set up a time and a place at a decent hotel in Cary. Once I get there and let the "provider" know I was there, I ask her for a pic to confirm it was her and that it match the a picture in the ad, a picture was sent that looked like similar to the one in the ad. Now here is where I really f*cked up, she ask me for a pic and I sent her one. Well she tells me to head upstairs and wait for the room number, when I get upstairs she tells me that her "friend" will meet me to get the donation. I knew something up was up and I started to head for the stairs. (elevator was broken) a guy meets me right at the stairs and tells me he knows who I am and needs the donation to see "Julie". I told him I didn't know what he was talking about and try to walk by him. He grabs my shirt and tries to tell me he is a cop, I ask him for a badge and he tells me he is arm and that I'm under arrest and holds up his phone and my name is displayed on his phone! Now worried about this stranger having my information, I try to pull away from him (I know he is not a cop) He spits in my face and reaches in my front pocket and grabbed my money. (luckily I keep my wallet and money in separate pockets) I am out $150 , however my big worry is that this stranger has my name on his phone. I blocked his number, however I'm a nervous wreck. I think this is the end of the road for my days in the hobby, I screwed up bad this time.
You should've asked about this one before pursuing. This ad has been posted on STG for a while now. Nobody's asked about it because we know the pics reflect that of someone trying to run a scam. It's okay if your too nervous to go back out there. From what I see, there isn't too much talent out there that's worth the money. I'd say wait and stack up until some gems start posting. Stay safe out there.
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 30
Life-size Barbie
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/64026831
Feel like I saw A review a few months ago? But can't find it. Anybody?
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 66
Courtney isn't slick
Hey fellow mongers. I was going through listcrawler and discovered a former provider who isn't too fond within these forums. The pics used on her ad should immediately remind you of as to why you should stay off candy. Why'all know who it is and why'all know how to handle it. Don't. Be safe out there!
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/64027477
Posting Limitations
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
|
|