Thread: Seeking Arrangements
+
Add Report
Results 5,641 to 5,655 of 10971
-
07-06-21 12:53 #5331Senior Member

Posts: 432Anybody had experiance?
With this one.
https://www.seeking.com/member/af4eb...a-7ea3bc227d5a
I am chatting with her off app -- seems very DTF -- not GPS. So far so red flags at all. Seems normal.
However. She has been on since Nov 18 - and if she is DTF then she has to have seen somebody from here!
Thanks.
SA.
P.S. My search technique for her came back empty. As did a search on her handle I'd.
-
07-06-21 12:32 #5330Senior Member

Posts: 432Searching on this thread for seeking babes
Hey guys. I am up your way next week and interested in local SA girls -- I saw some threads below where guys were asking to have posts done well with link to the SA profile.
I also discovered that you can SEARCH this thread using the LAST set of digits and numbers in the thread.
So. To search for say the profile below. Search for "2ecf484c1da5" in the top right search box.
As long as you guys put the full profile URL in the post window. It will find ALL posts and comments about the girl!
Have fun fishing.
SA.
Originally Posted by NHughty
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-21 23:31 #5329Senior Member

Posts: 319Jenya
I saw her. Overall a good time, she was accommodating and I had a great time but there were a few things that threw me off. If you want to know more send me a pm.
Originally Posted by DotHill
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-21 18:48 #5328Senior Member

Posts: 104Sugarcrybabe
Chatted up this one for a few days.
https://www.seeking.com/member/b2496...7-2ecf484c1da5
Then she hit me with "1000 full intimacy and 500 just head".
Bye Girl!!
-
07-04-21 18:28 #5327Senior Member

Posts: 35Jenya
Anyone knows or met this girl? https://www.seeking.com/member/16f5a...5-317dd764e49c.
A bit skeptical. So wondering if anyone has any first hand information.
-
07-04-21 15:08 #5326Senior Member

Posts: 650Same here. It beats me having to do the housecleaning LOL.
Originally Posted by HounDog3
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-21 14:51 #5325Banned Member

Posts: 942Wow
My acount went from me having 300 messages down to 80, owner of seeking arrangments constantly puts up phony ads and pictures of girls, always wondered if he pays girls to use there pictures for fake profiles? I mean can't he get in big trouble if he keeps stealing pictures of girls and make fake profiles with out girls knowledge or consent?
Originally Posted by HounDog3
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-21 14:12 #5324Banned Member

Posts: 942Ashley from dracut
RIP. Another seeking girl that's no longer with us.
-
07-04-21 11:10 #5323Senior Member

Posts: 265Database purge
Over the last week, all my Messages, Interests, and Favorites more than a year old disappeared from my SA account as if they performed a database purge for items more than 12 months old. Anyone else have this happen?
-
07-04-21 11:07 #5322Senior Member

Posts: 265Why?
Please let us know why she is worth it. Location, does she host, allowance, how much time, limitations?
Originally Posted by NewEngland
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-21 00:35 #5321Regular Member

Posts: 1Mytisical Berry
Any information on this one?
https://www.seeking.com/member/cb391...6-e0876bc74e44
She hit me up first. Seems like a fun MILF.
-
07-03-21 18:29 #5320Senior Member

Posts: 702She's chatted me up a few times and I'm curious. Today she said she has strep throat and is out of commission for a bit. Care to elaborate on the experience?
Originally Posted by NewEngland
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-21 17:37 #5319Senior Member

Posts: 624Vpn
I take it you do not use a VPN?
Originally Posted by JakeRabbit
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-21 16:45 #5318Senior Member

Posts: 48Permanently Banned
Just sharing my experience as a warning.
Though I *never* used SA to communicate any exchange of $ for services, a bitter sb account reported me and got me kicked.
SA blocked another alias and email I used, though I used same device and 5 G service.
Play safe fellas. See my other SA posts for fun girls I found.
-
07-03-21 16:04 #5317Banned Member

Posts: 1036SA Link
Look at the Link. Think a little bit. Delete the Spaces around the word "member" and the period at the end and it will work Fine. She is 59 yrs old.
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]
https://www.seeking.com/member/4712b0de-a649-4950-91c7-bbae120ca0c6
Note: Just saw previous Post, Sorry for the Repeat!












Reply With Quote




