Thread: Sugar Baby
+
Add Report
Results 5,191 to 5,205 of 8182
-
07-05-21 10:21 #2992Senior Member

Posts: 574Orlando Asian
I have a seen an uptick with Asians in Orlando on the site. Anyone have some intel to share as I am getting yellow fever. DM or reply.
-
07-05-21 10:15 #2991Senior Member

Posts: 574Great list
Thanks for the share. You must put some miles on your truck.
Originally Posted by SuitNTie420
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-21 14:21 #2990Senior Member

Posts: 30They have a holiday sale? How much is the discount?
Originally Posted by Jordang
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-21 14:16 #2989Senior Member

Posts: 208Best way to sign up anonymously
Hey all, looking to jump on the holiday sale and go premium on Seeking. Don't want to have my information show up in a data leak one day. Any recommendations as far as getting a prepaid credit card or other strategies to keep my name out of the billing information? Thanks!
-
07-04-21 10:18 #2988Senior Member

Posts: 30Does anybody have a workaround to making a profile without getting banned? For some reason mine always gets deleted. Using new credit cards as well.
-
07-03-21 20:05 #2987Forum Advertiser

Posts: 5Add this one to the list
https://www.seeking.com/member/07d16...5-5cc2b84c3f54
Originally Posted by SuitNTie420
[View Original Post]
URBrowneyedgirl32.
Saw her today. Nice, private incall. She's not 40. She's 32. Worth the ask. Will see again. No Island trip. Raincoats required.
-
07-03-21 11:37 #2986Senior Member

Posts: 246A few REAL ONES to save you some time- and most are hot
Most are normal women, a few are pros- Happy 4th.
Colette A
Babemariie
Jade
Hanxoxo
Marryme
Only_One_Ofakind
Onlyonejay
Kari3185
Xokissesxo327
Domini_chula
Staysee27
PuertoRican princess
Litlivvv
Juicycollege_babyy
ThatRedHead
Jasminex397
Ladulcebellababy
Danny_lyn
Fun4 you24
Sexy lady lizz
Astridsloan
Swimbabe96
Mysteriousbeauty
Queeeenlyssa
Sugarbby94
Princessmxo
Crysomandm1
-
07-02-21 01:37 #2985Senior Member

Posts: 114She's definitely DTF, and good at it.
Met her perhaps a decade ago, she was a size queen nympho back then and more than likely still is today. She's real, smart yet somewhat new to sugaring and does have the mindset of above average compensation however more than likely will not walk if you're in the ballpark. More than likely will be outcall, she's very open and honest. If you aren't built for stamina, size and skill don't waste your time, you'll only disappoint yourself as she'll make easy work of you. However if you're a machine and looking for someone to match your energy, she's the one. I'd put her close to PSE in all honesty.
Originally Posted by Evanos
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-21 01:24 #2984Senior Member

Posts: 114She's real.
Local dancer, there's is definitely potential for P4 P with her. Make a decent offer and I'm sure it'll work out. I follow her on SC.
Originally Posted by Brownies
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-21 18:03 #2983Senior Member

Posts: 377She's DTF
Haven't met as she's not my type, but she's very open.
https://www.seeking.com/member/18c53...1-ae922205a511
-
06-27-21 19:43 #2982Senior Member

Posts: 299Who was the redhead? Do tell.
Originally Posted by SuitNTie420
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-21 15:47 #2981Senior Member

Posts: 246Still good women on SA
I've got several more I'll throw up on here soon when I have time to compile all their links. Even had an overnight with a cute redhead for less than an hour with an Eros girl.
Hope everyone has been getting through the bs and finding some gems.
-
06-22-21 20:18 #2980Senior Member

Posts: 574Dbl standard
I have been saying this for years to their support team and I get the, report them using the provide button. The problem is you also block the account so you really don't know if they did anything with the other account. So when they keep telling my my profile is not allowed I email them screen shots of the crap that girls get away with and tell then to clean house before they call me the bad one. Usually works.
Originally Posted by DaBears58
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-21 15:18 #2979Senior Member

Posts: 1172Bad Luck My Friend
I guess I've been getting lucky because I always talk about PPM to these gals but haven't been banned yet. The girl I posted about got banned a few times because she told me some monger did not like her terms. Not sure what that's all about but I try to get them off the site to talk to them on my burner #. We talk terms there and if I don't like what she has to offer I block her first so she cannot report me and get me banned. Works like a charm.
Originally Posted by DaBears58
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-21 15:14 #2978Senior Member

Posts: 1172Lady Vanessa
She's real and definitely delivers on performance. She is about 30 pounds heavier in person and the pics might be a little old. Nice girl and no drama. 300 but you got to negotiate. Everything on the menu just about. I don't mind going bareback with someone I have known for a while but when they offer it up on the first meet I think twice. She's an escort and not your typical SB that likes to be taken out first before the main event.
https://www.seeking.com/member/85226...3-5fc894998c07













Reply With Quote




