Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,051 to 16,065 of 37336
-
07-03-21 18:14 #21286Senior Member

Posts: 390So Suspicious..
[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
How many times do I have to say this? Spotting fake reviews is easy for you guys and really hard for us because you just look at specific threads, we have to look at every moderated post on the forum presented in chronological order. How many times do I have to explain that quoting a fake review ONLY gives them more traction because after a day or two the majority of readers will only remember "Hey I saw a couple (your quoting it will register as a different positive review) of good reviews on her, I'm gonna call."
The ONLY thing you do here is help them and satisfy your need to be a troll. Every single post on this forum has a "Report Post" button but you d bags can't do that, you have to post some snarky comment to call them a liar. Then what? Of course the respond and then it's a thing and people have to scroll past your bullshit because most people didn't come here to see you call out fake reviews, they can see it's a first time poster, they can see it's a little over the top, but now they also have to scroll by your self indulgent exercise.
I've been saying this shit for 15 years. I'm just putting guys like you back on moderation from now on. I'm tired of it.
A2
-
07-03-21 15:56 #21285Senior Member

Posts: 124Link!
https://www.adultlook.com/p/3126655
Originally Posted by Tenderoni
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-21 15:55 #21284Senior Member

Posts: 30RIP Ashley
https://www.legacy.com/funeral-homes...view=guestbook
Sorry to hear this.
-
07-03-21 14:03 #21283Senior Member

Posts: 147The 2nd you should avoid
The 2nd one you should avoid bad experiences twice. Don't know about the one in the 1st link.
Originally Posted by BossEgg
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-21 12:56 #21282Senior Member

Posts: 1069Tinker vs tinka
2nd link, slim black girl goes by tinka. Plenty of mix reviews on her. The 1st link goes by tinker bell. I believe she is a fake. But don't just take my word for her. Reach out to her, see what she offers. Run don't walk away if any mention of deposit, etc comes up.
Originally Posted by BossEgg
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-21 12:40 #21281Senior Member

Posts: 1449Couldn't see first link but second link is probably not the tinka that was reviewed last. She use to be a regular of mine while back but after several times of bad dates and continued drug use before and after I had to cut her loose. She's super thin but when she was good it was good. Not a thief or setup just too much drama and unnecessary bs. If you see her just keep it business and don't play her games. Be safe.
Originally Posted by Postin
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-21 11:37 #21280Senior Member

Posts: 147Definitely the 2nd link
Definitely avoid the one in the 2nd link. I don't know about the one in the 1st link. I haven't dreamed of her yet.
Originally Posted by BossEgg
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-21 10:31 #21279Senior Member

Posts: 417Don't worry about names on the ad
Several chicks use the same names. I lost count of how many Ashleys I've seen. Chat them up and decide whether you want to take the leap.
Originally Posted by BossEgg
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-21 10:08 #21278Senior Member

Posts: 417[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
See where it says "Report Post?"
Care to guess what that's for?
A2
-
07-03-21 08:51 #21277Senior Member

Posts: 481Had a dream about this one because she was the only one that answered after 20 others did not. She was in a crappy midlo motel and answered right away. Standard two text convo. She looks like her pics, and is a chubbier chick, easy going, no attitude but that's about it. The room was a disaster and she was high AF. She was frantically looking for a makeup bag and got me looking for it too so she can put on makeup. I told her I'm already here no need for it. She had pipes all over the place which made me nervous and I was going to dip but big head prevailed. She asked if I had a rain coat because she did not and stated if I didn't she would do bare. I always bring my own so we were good. Started with a decent CBJ (my preference) and got Jr ready, turned her around and pounded her out for 20 minutes because I wanted to get out of there quick. She has multiple O's and really gets into it which is a plus. I hate the dead fish. Blew in the bag, and when I pulled out. She was on her cycle. I hate that. I got dressed and she wanted to chat a bit which I usually don't mind but I didn't want to be in that spot longer than I needed to be. But she kept on and on and on as my hand was on the door trying to get out of there. She's a sweetheart though. . 8 for the qv, she says she is heading to Chester which is better but I probably won't repeat unless I'm in a real pinch. Stay safe brothers.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...hmond/63987346
-
07-03-21 08:27 #21276Senior Member

Posts: 481Solid!!
Solid reviews thank you for your input.
Originally Posted by HunterThree
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-21 02:04 #21275Regular Member

Posts: 5Looking for some help
In town from PA and looking for a late hookup. Keep reading negative reviews about Tinker bell but have seen different posts with the same name. With one should be avoided?
https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/14627526
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...s/077552510522
-
07-03-21 01:02 #21274Senior Member

Posts: 195Good job man! This is an example of what someone new to the forum should be doing. You reviewed girls that haven't really been reviewed before and did many at a time. Also, yeah the girl that scammed you has been scamming for years. Never go for a deposit unless you have on good knowledge it's clear which is rare.
Originally Posted by HunterThree
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-21 22:49 #21273Senior Member

Posts: 617Could be a sting since it is in Henrico. Either way I would avoid, or simply mess with her head and waste her time.
Originally Posted by RoughRider63
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-21 22:23 #21272Asshole

Posts: 5672 different girls brah.
Originally Posted by CupinDude
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




