Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14413

    I wouldn't

    Quote Originally Posted by State377  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/64026831

    Feel like I saw A review a few months ago? But can't find it. Anybody?
    I saw the same review a while back. From what I remember of it, she was rushing him and she limited him to only one position. She was also on something as well. I'd say avoid if I were you. Pics are very flattering. Stay safe out there!

  2. #14412

    Sorry to hear that man

    Quote Originally Posted by Ital72  [View Original Post]
    Do not contact this link it is a scam: https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...p/617437860035.

    One of the worst experience I ever had since being a hobbyist, I realized that today I let me guard down and it cost me. So I contact this provider (should've known it was fake) so the "provider" set up a time and a place at a decent hotel in Cary. Once I get there and let the "provider" know I was there, I ask her for a pic to confirm it was her and that it match the a picture in the ad, a picture was sent that looked like similar to the one in the ad. Now here is where I really f*cked up, she ask me for a pic and I sent her one. Well she tells me to head upstairs and wait for the room number, when I get upstairs she tells me that her "friend" will meet me to get the donation. I knew something up was up and I started to head for the stairs. (elevator was broken) a guy meets me right at the stairs and tells me he knows who I am and needs the donation to see "Julie". I told him I didn't know what he was talking about and try to walk by him. He grabs my shirt and tries to tell me he is a cop, I ask him for a badge and he tells me he is arm and that I'm under arrest and holds up his phone and my name is displayed on his phone! Now worried about this stranger having my information, I try to pull away from him (I know he is not a cop) He spits in my face and reaches in my front pocket and grabbed my money. (luckily I keep my wallet and money in separate pockets) I am out $150 , however my big worry is that this stranger has my name on his phone. I blocked his number, however I'm a nervous wreck. I think this is the end of the road for my days in the hobby, I screwed up bad this time.
    You should've asked about this one before pursuing. This ad has been posted on STG for a while now. Nobody's asked about it because we know the pics reflect that of someone trying to run a scam. It's okay if your too nervous to go back out there. From what I see, there isn't too much talent out there that's worth the money. I'd say wait and stack up until some gems start posting. Stay safe out there.

  3. #14411

    Life-size Barbie

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/64026831

    Feel like I saw A review a few months ago? But can't find it. Anybody?

  4. #14410

    Courtney isn't slick

    Hey fellow mongers. I was going through listcrawler and discovered a former provider who isn't too fond within these forums. The pics used on her ad should immediately remind you of as to why you should stay off candy. Why'all know who it is and why'all know how to handle it. Don't. Be safe out there!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/64027477

  5. #14409

    Vivi

    This is a late review but I went to see her on Saturday. She had me wait for only a few mintues but I had no problem. Went to her room and she opens the door, she is better than the pics. Most people catfish you know rotten teeth and skin tight. But she was fit, friendly and had a great attitude. She got into something comfortable, had a clean room with lingerie and had a towel sprawled out on the bed. Laid down the donation and she got undressed and down to businesses with a CBJ that was not toothy at all. Then she moves to covered cg and she didn't fake any sounds but I could see it on her face that she was enjoying it and was on the edge a bit. I finished with her give me HJ while I was sucking on her nips. It was even good afterward when she helped with cleaning up hand sanitizer, nice warm cloth and dry towel, I was about to head out and she even zipped my zipper up and smiled while doing so. Now that's what I call a person who likes what they do. On a scale from 1-10, I give her a 8. 5 only because of the location, which wasn't a problem. Other than that she is great.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3203238

  6. #14408

    Robbed!

    Do not contact this link it is a scam: https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...p/617437860035.

    One of the worst experience I ever had since being a hobbyist, I realized that today I let me guard down and it cost me. So I contact this provider (should've known it was fake) so the "provider" set up a time and a place at a decent hotel in Cary. Once I get there and let the "provider" know I was there, I ask her for a pic to confirm it was her and that it match the a picture in the ad, a picture was sent that looked like similar to the one in the ad. Now here is where I really f*cked up, she ask me for a pic and I sent her one. Well she tells me to head upstairs and wait for the room number, when I get upstairs she tells me that her "friend" will meet me to get the donation. I knew something up was up and I started to head for the stairs. (elevator was broken) a guy meets me right at the stairs and tells me he knows who I am and needs the donation to see "Julie". I told him I didn't know what he was talking about and try to walk by him. He grabs my shirt and tries to tell me he is a cop, I ask him for a badge and he tells me he is arm and that I'm under arrest and holds up his phone and my name is displayed on his phone! Now worried about this stranger having my information, I try to pull away from him (I know he is not a cop) He spits in my face and reaches in my front pocket and grabbed my money. (luckily I keep my wallet and money in separate pockets) I am out $150 , however my big worry is that this stranger has my name on his phone. I blocked his number, however I'm a nervous wreck. I think this is the end of the road for my days in the hobby, I screwed up bad this time.

  7. #14407

    Thanks for the intel

    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveDeams  [View Original Post]
    She looks like she's high on something.
    I was going to contact her, but I had held off only because I feel like the pictures of her 10-12 years ago were the best part, and suspected her day to day is more like pic#1 at BEST.

  8. #14406

    Yeah.

    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveDeams  [View Original Post]
    She looks like she's high on something.
    When you look high AF in the pictures you post, trouble is probably lurking real close by.

  9. #14405
    Quote Originally Posted by Leon3798  [View Original Post]
    This provider is rude as hell. Just a few basic questions and she decided to throw a fit. AVOID, not worth the headache.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...u/866231865258
    She looks like she's high on something.

  10. #14404

    Search

    Quote Originally Posted by =/
    Oh, and can anyone clarify the deal about Raeyln? She good? Look like the pics?

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...r/943867187548

    Monger on.
    I've already confirmed she is good. So has someone else in the Bareback thread if you are into that. I would say she looks like her pics. Not a model but she is attractive.

  11. #14403

    Fyi

    This provider is rude as hell. Just a few basic questions and she decided to throw a fit. AVOID, not worth the headache.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...u/866231865258

  12. #14402

    Flood gates open

    Quote Originally Posted by VincentCor74  [View Original Post]
    I wish I had your willpower, IG.

    A brunette with bad tatts is like kryptonite to me.

    This girl was my ATF UTR / SB.
    I would send this note by PM but it likely won't go through. You are going to be flooded with UTR info requests for the next few days.

  13. #14401

    Review

    Quote Originally Posted by Bb211  [View Original Post]
    Need help for info. Phone number no help. Thanks. https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...d/631504140042.
    I left a review of her in the BB section. She was great awhile ago but I've heard the demons have her now. That may or may not bother you. I had a good time with her.

  14. #14400

    Summer

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottiePimp  [View Original Post]
    +1. I have wanted to visit Summer again but the kids in the other room messed me up. But she is one of the only good values left in the area for a consistent and good BBBJ.
    I have seen her a few times, however each time kids were in the room and left to go to the neighbors.

    I assume it just depends on what day and if she has someone to look after them.

  15. #14399
    Senior Member


    Posts: 619

    Any info on this babe

    Need help for info. Phone number no help. Thanks. https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...d/631504140042.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape