Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Special K

+ Add Report
Page 47 of 49 FirstFirst ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 LastLast
Results 691 to 705 of 735
This blog is moderated by Mattis1775
  1. #45

    K

    I've seen her multiple times I would like to join with some to do this I wouldn't mind doing k with multiple guys or for a change if anyone has their girls / wives join in on the fun please pm me if you want to set this up.

  2. #44

    K

    She proudly displays her newly enlarged cans.

    -BH.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails P1060481.jpg‎  

  3. #43

    Classic

    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, you get that sometimes. But, often it becomes an inconvenience if you want just one-on-one. I had a few sessions where someone called and she asked me if I wanted to do a threesome and most of the time, I turn it down. Every now and then, I don't mind joining. But, solo is preferred.
    Only if one could have ordered a pizza too and invited him to join.

    I've had a couple spontaneous MFM (well maybe 1 since all the guy did was watch in the corner) with K but never a FMMM.

    Both started the similar either they show up while I'm there or I show up while she is entangled with a guy.

  4. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by CreamOfTuna  [View Original Post]
    I did. One of the guys banged her raw and the 2nd gent was having a hard time getting stiff. (no pun intended).
    Too bad for the other guy. Some guys are like that when other guys are around, they get slinky. One older guy had a cock ring and it made his dick huge. Condoms are a preference. But, most will use them since K is high volume.

  5. 07-02-21 07:56


  6. #41

    Kondoms

    Quote Originally Posted by CreamOfTuna  [View Original Post]
    I did. One of the guys banged her raw and the 2nd gent was having a hard time getting stiff. (no pun intended).
    You are smart to do that.

    SR.

  7. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by SirRogue58  [View Original Post]
    You guys all wear condoms?

    SR.
    I did. One of the guys banged her raw and the 2nd gent was having a hard time getting stiff. (no pun intended).

  8. #39

    Kondoms with K

    Quote Originally Posted by CreamOfTuna  [View Original Post]
    Recently I called her for a vistit, she said she had some people helping her move some furniture in. I get a call back literally 45 seconds later "If you want to come over now you can fuck me along with my two friends". That was my first 3 on 1 with K.
    You guys all wear condoms?

    SR.

  9. #38

    K needs to get new pix

    WOW!! What an opportunity.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...g/727269307959

    2 or 3 good cameras, a mic, some lighting. We could do a "day in the life of K".

    I think there is something here.

    Clit.

  10. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by CreamOfTuna  [View Original Post]
    Recently I called her for a vistit, she said she had some people helping her move some furniture in. I get a call back literally 45 seconds later "If you want to come over now you can fuck me along with my two friends". That was my first 3 on 1 with K.
    Yeah, you get that sometimes. But, often it becomes an inconvenience if you want just one-on-one. I had a few sessions where someone called and she asked me if I wanted to do a threesome and most of the time, I turn it down. Every now and then, I don't mind joining. But, solo is preferred.

  11. #36

    The more the merrier

    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    Yup. She took a call and even told the caller, who happens to be a regular, and told him that she was getting fucked right now as we speak and told him to come on over. LOL. Classic.
    Recently I called her for a vistit, she said she had some people helping her move some furniture in. I get a call back literally 45 seconds later "If you want to come over now you can fuck me along with my two friends". That was my first 3 on 1 with K.

  12. #35

    Chain

    If the regulars of K want to get together and chain bang K, DM a small group vice the open forum. Good to get a max of three of her regular clients together and splurge. She's good for it and will appreciate the donation for sure.

  13. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by BigHead  [View Original Post]
    Talking on the phone with a dick deep inside her.

    -BH.
    Yup. She took a call and even told the caller, who happens to be a regular, and told him that she was getting fucked right now as we speak and told him to come on over. LOL. Classic.

  14. #33

    K

    Talking on the phone with a dick deep inside her.

    -BH.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails P1060485.jpg‎  

  15. #32

    Hygienic

    Is she clean and hygienic?

    Quote Originally Posted by BigHead  [View Original Post]
    Another shot.

    -BH.

  16. #31

    K

    Another shot.

    -BH.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails P1060486.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape