Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 741 of 2122 FirstFirst ... 241 641 691 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 791 841 1241 1741 ... LastLast
Results 11,101 to 11,115 of 31829
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20729
    Quote Originally Posted by GetMad  [View Original Post]
    If you're coming to play in Nashville I would say Alaska and Paris are the very best options around. Absolutely no drugs or funny business, just genuinely nice young women who do a great job and are very sexy. Alaska is my atf it's hard to find around here a girl like that. Had to go through a lot of scams, druggies, and really not nice smelling women to find her and Paris is just as lovely. Couldn't recommend seeing one of them more.
    I have seen Paris several times and you want be disappointed to say the least. Seen Karmen once and she is great as well. I need to plan on seeing Paris again soon. It's been awhile. Definitely a sexy young lady that's a must see.

  2. #20728
    Quote Originally Posted by TxFootBall1012  [View Original Post]
    I am going to be in Nashville for a business trip next week and was looking at booking some time with either Karmen / Alaska or Paris. Before I do that, I wanted to see if there were any Asian providers in the area that you could recommend. Preferably that offer CBJ or BBBJ. I'm assuming that's a tall order in Nashville. (I figured I'd have more success on this thread than the massage thread).

    PM me with recommendations or if you happen to need any suggestions for Atlanta.
    If you're coming to play in Nashville I would say Alaska and Paris are the very best options around. Absolutely no drugs or funny business, just genuinely nice young women who do a great job and are very sexy. Alaska is my atf it's hard to find around here a girl like that. Had to go through a lot of scams, druggies, and really not nice smelling women to find her and Paris is just as lovely. Couldn't recommend seeing one of them more.

  3. #20727

    Verified

    Nubee to the hobby. A couple of the escort sites list the ladies as "verified". How much do you guys trust that?

  4. #20726

    Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by ACruz  [View Original Post]
    That's a lot of rules. Pay half up front? Like before meeting?
    Pay upfront equals scam OBVIOUSLY. Apparently there are more than enough guys willing to do it.

  5. #20725

    Looking to visit

    Hello,

    Looking to make the drive down from Cville if anyone has info on some fair $, good BBJ from younger or older ladies near the north part of nashville it would be much appreciated.

    I made a post in the Cville escort and message forum for those who are looking to visit north. I'll look through the forum here but any info helps!

  6. #20724

    Jasmine Photo

    Quote Originally Posted by Vickster  [View Original Post]
    I recently spied this lady on SA and mentioned being in Columbia the next day? We meet and had I not had several appointments and stuff I would have taken her then and there! She goes by the name Jaz or Jasmine? She is thick and not my preference but her over-the-top sincere and Ohh so sexy voice and vibe has me hot thinking about her? The strange thing is she now not on the app and crickets on her phone? She is really hot claims to be living in a church battered women hostel that is next to a dodgy Columbia motel? She had dreds but now has a short short bob? That looks great? Surely someone knows of this on the surface prize! I'm doubly trying to double-check these peeps as most can lie and scam so convincingly I'm truly scared of them? I'm searching for some pics and thought I'd ask the group? As always, Be Safe Private msgs or? Welcomed V.
    I found this on my Phone there are others on SA site.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0532.jpg‎  

  7. #20723

    Jasmine is Found

    Quote Originally Posted by Vickster  [View Original Post]
    I recently spied this lady on SA and mentioned being in Columbia the next day? We meet and had I not had several appointments and stuff I would have taken her then and there! She goes by the name Jaz or Jasmine? She is thick and not my preference but her over-the-top sincere and Ohh so sexy voice and vibe has me hot thinking about her? The strange thing is she now not on the app and crickets on her phone? She is really hot claims to be living in a church battered women hostel that is next to a dodgy Columbia motel? She had dreds but now has a short short bob? That looks great? Surely someone knows of this on the surface prize! I'm doubly trying to double-check these peeps as most can lie and scam so convincingly I'm truly scared of them? I'm searching for some pics and thought I'd ask the group? As always, Be Safe Private msgs or? Welcomed V.
    I found this picture! She looks very Familiar with Dreds! Now it's a Dorthy Hamil Bob? She reappeared and answered my numerous pleas for a date? Disappearing never boards well? Columbia well dreamed Bree Wednesday! It's Columbia and a long way away? Feels like I could have gone to Huntsville Quicker? I'll check for maybe some additional Info if you guys have any? Always guys Lets Be Safe V.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0532.jpg‎  

  8. #20722

    Upfront payment

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRocketeer  [View Original Post]
    Half up front on an outcall means it's an obvious scam.

    Even if it wasn't, she can take her attitude and hit the street corner.
    Anything upfront is a scam to me.

  9. #20721
    Quote Originally Posted by ACruz  [View Original Post]
    That's a lot of rules. Pay half up front? Like before meeting?
    Half up front on an outcall means it's an obvious scam.

    Even if it wasn't, she can take her attitude and hit the street corner.

  10. #20720

    Squiter girl

    Quote Originally Posted by ACruz  [View Original Post]
    That's a lot of rules. Pay half up front? Like before meeting?
    Her ad reads very negitive to me and she looks like she's on something, I would not fuck her with a rental dick.

  11. #20719

    Asian providers?

    I am going to be in Nashville for a business trip next week and was looking at booking some time with either Karmen / Alaska or Paris. Before I do that, I wanted to see if there were any Asian providers in the area that you could recommend. Preferably that offer CBJ or BBBJ. I'm assuming that's a tall order in Nashville. (I figured I'd have more success on this thread than the massage thread).

    PM me with recommendations or if you happen to need any suggestions for Atlanta.

  12. #20718
    Quote Originally Posted by Shreddz  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with this one?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/63992018
    That's a lot of rules. Pay half up front? Like before meeting?

  13. #20717

    Damage

    Quote Originally Posted by Password1977  [View Original Post]
    Spent some long, overdue, needed time with her yesterday. Of course, I've seen her before. She's a very sweet, kind pleaser. She has a very safe incall location. I always leave feeling like I just left a good friends house nourished and satisfied. Looking at all the ad sites. None on those compare. She's got huge breasts, tight little box, smooth, soft beautiful white skin. Go ahead, take my advice, take the plunge, you will thank me.

    https://www.eros.com/tennessee/nashv...1.htm?cat=3607
    What was the damage?

  14. #20716
    Quote Originally Posted by RogueReviewer1  [View Original Post]
    Like Piper Perri? No way.
    Ummmmm. Nope. Although I believe Piper does have some videos on one of the porn sites.

  15. #20715

    Bree

    Quote Originally Posted by CuminCider  [View Original Post]
    Once upon a time, another member passed me her info. Glad I could be helpful, as others have been to me.

    Her place us hard to figure out, right? But once you know, you know. In a more urban area, she could charge more. She gets pissed by the lowballers; she told me, too.
    I would love to have contact info for Bree please.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape