Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14338

    Thanks for the intel

    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveDeams  [View Original Post]
    She looks like she's high on something.
    I was going to contact her, but I had held off only because I feel like the pictures of her 10-12 years ago were the best part, and suspected her day to day is more like pic#1 at BEST.

  2. #14337

    Yeah.

    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveDeams  [View Original Post]
    She looks like she's high on something.
    When you look high AF in the pictures you post, trouble is probably lurking real close by.

  3. #14336
    Quote Originally Posted by Leon3798  [View Original Post]
    This provider is rude as hell. Just a few basic questions and she decided to throw a fit. AVOID, not worth the headache.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...u/866231865258
    She looks like she's high on something.

  4. #14335

    Search

    Quote Originally Posted by =/
    Oh, and can anyone clarify the deal about Raeyln? She good? Look like the pics?

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...r/943867187548

    Monger on.
    I've already confirmed she is good. So has someone else in the Bareback thread if you are into that. I would say she looks like her pics. Not a model but she is attractive.

  5. #14334

    Fyi

    This provider is rude as hell. Just a few basic questions and she decided to throw a fit. AVOID, not worth the headache.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...u/866231865258

  6. #14333

    Flood gates open

    Quote Originally Posted by VincentCor74  [View Original Post]
    I wish I had your willpower, IG.

    A brunette with bad tatts is like kryptonite to me.

    This girl was my ATF UTR / SB.
    I would send this note by PM but it likely won't go through. You are going to be flooded with UTR info requests for the next few days.

  7. #14332

    Review

    Quote Originally Posted by Bb211  [View Original Post]
    Need help for info. Phone number no help. Thanks. https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...d/631504140042.
    I left a review of her in the BB section. She was great awhile ago but I've heard the demons have her now. That may or may not bother you. I had a good time with her.

  8. #14331

    Summer

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottiePimp  [View Original Post]
    +1. I have wanted to visit Summer again but the kids in the other room messed me up. But she is one of the only good values left in the area for a consistent and good BBBJ.
    I have seen her a few times, however each time kids were in the room and left to go to the neighbors.

    I assume it just depends on what day and if she has someone to look after them.

  9. #14330
    Senior Member


    Posts: 619

    Any info on this babe

    Need help for info. Phone number no help. Thanks. https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...d/631504140042.

  10. #14329
    Quote Originally Posted by VincentCor74  [View Original Post]
    I wish I had your willpower, IG.

    A brunette with bad tatts is like kryptonite to me.

    This girl was my ATF UTR / SB.
    I'm with you. Neck, face and especially chest tattoos are my weakness.

  11. #14328
    Any contact info on JGK 7/1/21?

  12. #14327

    Recent adventures

    TOFTT with this new girl the other day. She's super petite and tight, like a runner. Small waist and really cute face. She literally doesn't have an ounce of fat on her, but she's curvy in all the right ways other than small tits. Sometimes small tits are great too. She was responsive and I got to her downtown location. No waiting and I was in her very nice, clean upscale room with no smoke or any other issues. She had on a tight runner's top and skin tight leggings which were promptly removed. She grabbed the condom but I asked for BBBJ which she hesitantly obliged for a bit more money. She's got an innocent demeanor and wasn't head wasn't aggressive, but it was nice and the view of her on her knees and her full lips massaging me was excellent. She jumped onto her back and I ate her out for a long time. Asked her to flip over and continued with even sexier view of her ass and back. She was really into it and seemed like she might cum at any moment. Flipped her back to mish and started going deep. Felt great. She could take a pounding from a big guy, which was even hotter considering how petite she is. But then the blood. LOTS of blood. I jump started her period apparently and fucking was over. Cleaned up and she was open to finishing me off orally. She gave me plenty of time and I busted all over her tits and she was dripping down to her thighs. HOT time. She new and not sure if she'll be around long. For now, I'd avoid her until her period is over.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/h...-cami/39497224

    This one keeps hitting me up now after I saw her a few weeks ago for an overpriced HJ. She refused full service and I left hard as a rock but unsatisfied since I can't get off with just a hand. Now she keeps telling me to come back for FS but I don't trust this chick. She was all about rules and I doubt it would be a fun time even if she did offer FS, but YMMV. Let us know if someone does it.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...g/008700164772

    Someone had posted a question about this one. Decided to chime in. Like the experience above, but only better, I saw this girl a couple months back and it was epic. I posted a review then. Beautiful, healthy and clean. More like a college student than some druggie. The pics are fake and she looked way better. Nice medium tits, super small waist and great ass and pretty face at very nice home. Almost too nice with a huge truck in the driveway. I still think she's married and her husband was just out for a while. But she was a BEAST. Really loves sex. We devoured each other and there were no time constraints or limits really. BBBJ /69 was one of the best. Even let me cum all over her face which doesn't happen quite every day. She loves sex. Only weird thing is, I don't think it's her on the phone but a handler. She went dark after that and would never respond to texts. Finally she posted again and I hit her up and she said she wasn't free but a friend was. She was handling the friend. This ended in two different occasions of ghosting and leading me on wild goose chases all over and silence right at the very end arrival. Serious BS. So no idea what is up with that whole person or group.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...h/756741396388

    Oh, and can anyone clarify the deal about Raeyln? She good? Look like the pics?

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...r/943867187548

    Monger on.

  13. #14326

    Mug

    Any have the contact info for JGK 7/1/21?

  14. #14325
    Quote Originally Posted by EyeSpy2  [View Original Post]
    New to the area, any info on ladies that offers footjobs?
    I got you my dude. What types of girls are you into.

  15. #14324

    Stronger man than I am

    Quote Originally Posted by Ignoramus  [View Original Post]
    Sorry to perpetuate the thread with non-reviews, but I'll reply and end with the "thanks but no thanks!" on that hypothetical offer, 99 reasons I could come up with, not the least of which is the "she's no angel" gang-tattoos on her neck that look like the same style the hispanic girl who knifed the poor guy at the cemetery last month was sporting. Hey, there's another good potential rule: avoid girls with neck or chest tattoos. It seems anyone in a gang has these.
    I wish I had your willpower, IG.

    A brunette with bad tatts is like kryptonite to me.

    This girl was my ATF UTR / SB.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails BG.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape