Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 707 of 1604 FirstFirst ... 207 607 657 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 757 807 1207 ... LastLast
Results 10,591 to 10,605 of 24048
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13458
    Shill for some chick, ignore my posts


    Posts: 9
    Quote Originally Posted by LawnyLawn  [View Original Post]
    I know a provider in SpringField Va that does full bare I've been seeing her for awhile now. She doesn't post many ads but if any one wants her info let me know.
    Nah, I will pass on this one. Advise everyone else to pass as well.

  2. #13457

    You really can't spot this as fake?

    Quote Originally Posted by DoYouKnow  [View Original Post]
    THINKING OF MAKING AN APPOINTMENT WITH THIS ONBE but before I go. Want to know if anyone had an encounter with her.

    https://manup.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ginia/64015194
    The text is ridiculous enough, but did you do an image search to find that the pix show up in hundreds of places?

    I'm available for hookup BOTH INCALL and OUTCALL my PUSSY is WET I need a HARD
    COCK and I WELCOME all KIND of STYLE I OFFER BLOWJOB and CARDATE too

  3. #13456
    Quote Originally Posted by DoYouKnow  [View Original Post]
    THINKING OF MAKING AN APPOINTMENT WITH THIS ONBE but before I go. Want to know if anyone had an encounter with her.

    https://manup.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ginia/64015194
    This is pornstar Katie Banks as the picture. What that means to you is up to you.

  4. #13455

    Not a good choice

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeWhiskey  [View Original Post]
    I wrote a review.

    I would not recommend.

    Paid for 60 out in 15, very rushed and old lady.

  5. #13454

    Price meaning

    I git quoted by Sterling latina.

    $. 2 HH.

    $. 6 Full H.

    $$ VIP.

    What is meaning of VIP with the escort?

  6. #13453

    Accurate pictures Fairfax Latina

    So here's a rare case: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ginia/64014550.

    Had a visit earlier in the week the 1st day this number posted an ad, completely different girl in that ad. This link above is not the ad I reached out to but it is the same number and the pictures in this ad are 100% who I saw. 5'7, 5'8 dark skinned Latina, bubble butt, slim waist, man mades up top, zero english spoken, $ SS $. 50 HH. Definitely has a booker doing the texting but the important part is the rare case of knowing what'll be behind the door. Performance wise she is an enthusiastic athletic lay. She did some dancing beforehand and her hips didn't stop moving the rest of the encounter. Mish, doggie then repeated both at the end of the bed. If you like the pics I can say the performance is even better.

  7. #13452

    Hmm

    Quote Originally Posted by LawnyLawn  [View Original Post]
    I know a provider in SpringField Va that does full bare I've been seeing her for awhile now. She doesn't post many ads but if any one wants her info let me know.
    Careful here gents.

  8. #13451

    Any one seen this beauty

    THINKING OF MAKING AN APPOINTMENT WITH THIS ONBE but before I go. Want to know if anyone had an encounter with her.

    https://manup.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ginia/64015194

  9. #13450
    Quote Originally Posted by WebDog2015  [View Original Post]
    Did she have long, curly hair, and stand about 4'11"? And how was she?
    Yes sounds like her. I guess early 20's.

  10. #13449

    Closed yesterday

    Quote Originally Posted by Anona123  [View Original Post]
    Been away for a while, but was looking to get back in the hobby. Anyone try contacting dt recently, seemed to be unresponsive today which is different from my past experiences with them.
    They were closed on Thursday, no reason was provided.

  11. #13448
    Quote Originally Posted by LawnyLawn  [View Original Post]
    I know a provider in SpringField Va that does full bare I've been seeing her for awhile now. She doesn't post many ads but if any one wants her info let me know.
    I would like to know her. I sent you a DM.

  12. #13447

    Full GFE Bare

    I know a provider in SpringField Va that does full bare I've been seeing her for awhile now. She doesn't post many ads but if any one wants her info let me know.

  13. #13446

    Dt

    Been away for a while, but was looking to get back in the hobby. Anyone try contacting dt recently, seemed to be unresponsive today which is different from my past experiences with them.

  14. #13445
    Quote Originally Posted by Kijimuna  [View Original Post]
    I saw a small dark skinned Latina there today. I'm pretty sure I rode the elevator with the 200 lber though. I got the hooker vibe from her.
    Did she have long, curly hair, and stand about 4'11"? And how was she?

  15. #13444
    Quote Originally Posted by WebDog2015  [View Original Post]
    I just left from the same basic experience, although I didn't stick around to see how bad her BJ would be. I confirmed all day long that I would only see the pequea dominicana. All day long they confirmed OK. Then the bait and switch when I get there. It's the same check you're describing. 200 pounds easy, Afro-Caribbean face, and a strap-on on the counter 😂.

    I left and texted "what the fuck?" and they said the pequea dominicana has already left the area. It sucks with these outfits when you can't repeat the rare truly, wholly positive experiences.
    I saw a small dark skinned Latina there today. I'm pretty sure I rode the elevator with the 200 lber though. I got the hooker vibe from her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape